Today...

Leoo

[hide=Pictures]6415_114261019890_754244890_2307148_6064746_n.jpg

One of her senior photos.

38983_417250939890_754244890_4804413_7321694_n.jpg

Not too sure when she took this one :unsure:

[hide=For your viewing pleasure, the assets that got me to notice her at first.]

34595_406415194890_754244890_4522689_4081518_n.jpg[/hide][/hide]

There you go, she gave me permission for those three. :) Rather reluctantly on the third, but my seductive charm pulled through.

Niiice.

*high fives Bows*

Damn, I totally just got 1uped. I'll have to shoot really damn high if I'm to bag a hottie of that quality this weekend.

Fun story: girl (not as cute as Bows') and I are watching TV at her house, and a commercial for 'DNA repair' skin lotion comes on. I guess I look annoyed when the tiny DNA molecule floats into the actresses face and makes her look younger cause my friend puts up a fuss about it, telling me I should be glad they're advertising stuff about genetics (I'm a genetics guy). So I drove her head through the drywall :cool:

hiccup.png

[hide=For your viewing pleasure, the assets that got me to notice her at first.]

There you go, she gave me permission for those three. :) Rather reluctantly on the third, but my seductive charm pulled through.

Niiice.

*high fives Bows*

Damn, I totally just got 1uped. I'll have to shoot really damn high if I'm to bag a hottie of that quality this weekend.

Fun story: girl (not as cute as Bows') and I are watching TV at her house, and a commercial for 'DNA repair' skin lotion comes on. I guess I look annoyed when the tiny DNA molecule floats into the actresses face and makes her look younger cause my friend puts up a fuss about it, telling me I should be glad they're advertising stuff about genetics (I'm a genetics guy). So I drove her head through the drywall :cool:

I don't think that's how you're meant to get with the ladies. Ya know. Just sayin'.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Niiice.

*high fives Bows*

I don't think that's how you're meant to get with the ladies. Ya know. Just sayin'.

In fact, i'm fairly sure driving anyone's head through a wall is abuse.

Oh, and your girl is good looking bows :thumbup:

lampost_sig_stark.png

Overnight this thread grew two pages, causing me to loose study time in the morning. Congrats to everybody, even the lurkers.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Niiice.

*high fives Bows*

No no, he's doing it correctly.

---------------

So I'm going to attempt to write my 5.5 page paper on the Cause and Effects of Humanism today. Should be suprisngly easy. I mean it's a 7 page paper, but we can use pictures (i lold), as well as those long block quotes take up lots of lovely space.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Niiice.

*high fives Bows*

No no, he's doing it correctly.

---------------

So I'm going to attempt to write my 5.5 page paper on the Cause and Effects of Humanism today. Should be suprisngly easy. I mean it's a 7 page paper, but we can use pictures (i lold), as well as those long block quotes take up lots of lovely space.

I love loopholes.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hope she gets better. :)

EDIT: And on the topic of girls, I have a little story. Ahem;

So we were bowling, just like every Wednesday, and as most of you know I'm semi attracted to the girl on my bowling team, Jennifer. Well after bowling I asked her if she was busy, and wanted to hang out, because I had some time to kill. She was with her brother and I was with my best friend, but they didn't know about me asking her yet, because they were talking at the entrance and we were at my car. She said she would love to hang out with me, but before we do anything her and her brother should go swap cars, meaning they take Chris' car back and grab Jennifer's. After that's all settled we decide to go down to my work and have a bite to eat, we pull up and I walk up to the hostess stand and tell her I want to sit at table 23, which is the section a good friend of mine was working in today. I sit down first, and Chris sits down next, giving Jennifer and Wesley a choice on where to sit. Jen chooses to sit next to me. Ok, cool. We're eating, food's good, whatever. But the whole time we're eating and talking, she's ever so slowly working her way towards my hand, to hold it. Eventually she does, and I'm like, "Awesome." in my head. We pay and start to walk towards the door and I put my arm around her shoulder and she leans in to my chest. :) We talk some in the parking lot about what to do next and we decide to check out the Halloween store nearby, and walk over there. While we're in the store we split up. I'm paired with Jen. So we walk around, blah, blah, blah; then she leads me over to a secluded part of the store and asks me to pick her up and hold her so she can perfectly look into my eyes. (She's quite a bit shorter than I am.) So I do, and she wraps her arms around my neck, and legs around my torso and kisses me. It was the most passionate kiss I've ever had, and I didn't know what to say, do, or think after that. Then she told me, "I really like you, and I want you to like me back. :)" "I already do." I said. So after that her and I just kind of did our own thing. We didn't tell Chris or Wes what we were doing, we just kind of left. We went back to her house and cuddled on the couch and fell asleep for a few hours. Her mom came home to find us sleeping and she woke Jen up asking who I was, and I could hear her say, "The best boyfriend I could ever dream of, mom." :) I'm so happy right now, she's perfect, and I can honestly say that this is the girl for me.

*bro high 5* Scooooore!

Finally we got snooooow! \o/ I hope it stays. :D

WIN<3 Hopefully England should get some snow soon too! :D

I found out that my cousins 9 month old baby died today in its sleep

Oh dear ): My condolences to your cousins/family.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Today, I got my copies of Brisingr, Mockingjay, and Catching Fire via Amazon. I was hoping their arrival would brighten a bad week, but it's still pretty grim besides. I'm sure that'll change when I get the will/time to crack open the first book. Once I start, I know I'll start to feel better.

EDIT: Oh, I also paid 69 cents for all three copies because I'm a boss. Hardback, too.

hzvjpwS.gif

Half day tomorrow.

No school tomorrow. I win.

uxGb1.gif

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Forum Games.

Among other places. But really its just a collection over the years.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

WOW I'm lazy. I've wanted to play Halo for the past 3 hours, but I've been too lazy to turn on the Xbox.

Bah, I hate procrastinating.

An hour ago I checked out my grade for Art, its a 58, at my school anything below a 70 is failing, and that is because I have been slacking off on these sketchbook assignments, everything else is 90+ in that class because of these projects we work during class, the sketch book is like a homework thing.

After I saw that, I shut down the laptop and did 2 more assignments. So now I have 4 out 6 done.

I guess a good scare can throw you into working mode.

Totally irrelevant to video games, but I guess its semi relevant.

Well, we just woke up about twenty minutes ago. Slept literally all day. She's showering right now, and I just got out and finished getting dressed. We plan on having a nice evening in the city by ourselves. :) She wanted to see the Giant's game, but that would have been impossible, since it's sold out. :P I really am on cloud nine though, waking up with her next to me was amazing. I'm so lucky. <3:

WOW I'm lazy. I've wanted to play Halo for the past 3 hours, but I've been too lazy to turn on the Xbox.

Bah, I hate procrastinating.

An hour ago I checked out my grade for Art, its a 58, at my school anything below a 70 is failing, and that is because I have been slacking off on these sketchbook assignments, everything else is 90+ in that class because of these projects we work during class, the sketch book is like a homework thing.

After I saw that, I shut down the laptop and did 2 more assignments. So now I have 4 out 6 done.

I guess a good scare can throw you into working mode.

Totally irrelevant to video games, but I guess its semi relevant.

26% in my creative writing class. What's up?

That being said, I just banged out two poems. I'm going to try to write a short story tonight too, but they're much harder for me.

Which is weird because I [bleep]ing hate poetry.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

We got out of school like an hour early because Westboro Baptist Church was coming to our school, lol. We knew they were gonna come protest but we didn't know we would get out early. The school basically wanted all the kids to go home because otherwise there would probably be chaos and WBC would sue the district or something. I didn't have a ride so I couldn't counter-protest, but I just watched the news and there were hundreds against about 5 Westboro members. It was awesome. There were like 40 cops, too.

Found out my friend is a fundamentalist Christian. It's a shame really: he's quite smart, although both of his parents are reverends, so I suppose that he really didn't have a fair chance.

Saw a guy shake his head, dandruff and all, into the fryer at Burger King. :thumbdown:

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Found out my friend is a fundamentalist Christian. It's a shame really: he's quite smart, although both of his parents are reverends, so I suppose that he really didn't have a fair chance.

Saw a guy shake his head, dandruff and all, into the fryer at Burger King. :thumbdown:

If he's "quite smart", perhaps he's found something about fundamentalist Christianity that appeals to him on an intellectual level? ;)

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Well, we just woke up about twenty minutes ago. Slept literally all day. She's showering right now, and I just got out and finished getting dressed. We plan on having a nice evening in the city by ourselves. :) She wanted to see the Giant's game, but that would have been impossible, since it's sold out. :P I really am on cloud nine though, waking up with her next to me was amazing. I'm so lucky. <3:

So she did stay the night. Looks like my prediction was spot on. Well, I guess it's not hard to guess, why else to girls come to your house at midnight for :-k

rosssigfinal.jpg

Maybe a couple of nice logical pictures will cool my mind. Time-travel paradoxes are a [bleep] to sort out, and my script has plenty of them. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg