Today...

Leoo

Good morning. Jen is hungover. Not a good start.

Have you spent more than 30 seconds away from this girl since you started going out? god damn, boy

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

She's been here for the past three days, ha.

Starts with a bang, ends with a flop.

That's supportive.

:twss:

jealousy runs high among us single folk. Do what you will Bows, it's all cool. And hey, you know where to find me and a few others on the relationship thread if you do ever hit a bump ;)

Just got back from the party. Was planning to be there for another three or so hours, but my mate's aunty came to get us too early. Ah well.

Also, my girlfriend sorta left without me knowing. Kinda weird when I woke up and she wasn't there.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

She's been here for the past three days, ha.

Starts with a bang, ends with a flop.

That's supportive.

:twss:

jealousy runs high among us single folk. Do what you will Bows, it's all cool. And hey, you know where to find me and a few others on the relationship thread if you do ever hit a bump ;)

Evidently the sexual innuedo failed, ah well maturity win for you.

Supportive? Continue with you have done so far, seems to have worked well. I would talk about don't let screw you with friends but yeah irony will come and bite me for that.

EDIT: Alright. My [bleep]ing has finished, I had something to eat, I don't feel sick anymore, I've done most of my homework now, and said thing from last night has been resolved.

Feels better man.

#rpgformod

Reading humanist manifesto atm. blechers. boring is boring.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Chilled with the GF and played minecraft. Rejected an offer to go to a Minecraft LAN because there are some complete douches going. One, actually. A LAN of 4 people.

Minecraft LAN XD.

Unlocked Teh Internets today in Super Meat Boy. Only beat the 1st level in it so far but meh lol. Other than that got a mumble channel instead of having to worry about ventrilo which is nice.

Just finished my daily sketch for today and am listening to some music and watching Honcast. :)

Giants won! YES YES YES YES! Everyone went crazy at my work when we won, it's was nuts! YES YES YES!

[bleep] you bro

We'll come at you like no other next season :D

Lovely. My girlfriend left the party 'cause she was sick. Isn't that something someone should have told me when I asked where she was?

Apparently I talk in my sleep. Lulzy stuff, apparently.

#rpgformod

We were all asleep, and then one of my mates had to leave at 6 or something for work. I *think* that's when she went, and they decided not to wake me up, I guess. It got kinda weird after said thing was said, so yeah. :\

I'm in a really wtf is happening mood right now, really. Pissing me off.

EDIT: Things are being pieced together. Still annoyed, but things are making sense.

#rpgformod

Today I realized my kitchen smells like weed :unsure:

I hate how you can never smell it until it's been there a while.

Somewhat related, my friend offered to smoke me up today (for the first time ever, I'm usually the one with the money), but I refused because I have homework and I'm looking for a job. Responsibility sucks.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I went to this big amusement park last night with a friend and this other kid. They re-open it in October and make it Halloween-themed, and there's a couple epic haunted houses and stuff. And they make one of the roller coasters run backwards. It was awesome. And on Friday night I went to a "haunted" corn maze. Basically people just jump out at you, it's still fun though. I was running and I fell like 10 feet and lost a shoe in the corn, and the chainsaw guy running after us held the chainsaw over my face. That wasn't very fun.

I was at a park exactly like that. Probably not the one you were at though, if you live in the US. It was raining the entire time, though. Still, fun. That was last night, though. I spent all of today playing fallout new vegas.

Oh: I found this group on facebook today:

1.You cannt stick your tounge out and look up at the ceiling at the same time a physical impossibility.

2.All idiots after reading #1 will try it.

3.And discover #1 is a lie.

4.You are smiling now because are an idiot.

The poor spelling/grammar makes we want to destroy someone.

Busy, busy week ahead of me...

Lets do this.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang