Today...

Leoo

I never got what made energy drinks good.

They're very unhealthy, keep you awake at night, and make your heart beat faster than a minigun on steroids if you drink more than one.

Some guy at my school was an idiot and drank three in a row. He had to go to the hospital.

I never got them either. I've gone plenty of full days with less than 3 hours of sleep and have pulled off all nighters without caffiene or anything else. Plus they taste terrible in my experience.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Whatw e need is a 9001% Vitamin B energy drink.

And if memes annoy you, just remember that it'll cause many who love memes to overdose and die.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Normal day of school, re-sat two physics exams, felt a lot more confident this time round. Re-sitting an mathematic algebra paper on Monday, should hopefully do better on that one too. ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE WEEKEND. Right now I'm just browsing TIF, Facebook & /r9k/ and also chatting to my girlfriend.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I got my free forklift licence today. I accidentally wore a high vis vest home but I really cbf driving an hour round trip just to drop off a $10 vest.

I never got what made energy drinks good.

They're very unhealthy, keep you awake at night, and make your heart beat faster than a minigun on steroids if you drink more than one.

Some guy at my school was an idiot and drank three in a row. He had to go to the hospital.

They're literally sugar and caffeine. You might as well have a sweet coffee.

Normal day of school, re-sat two physics exams, felt a lot more confident this time round. Re-sitting an mathematic algebra paper on Monday, should hopefully do better on that one too. ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE WEEKEND. Right now I'm just browsing TIF, Facebook & /r9k/ and also chatting to my girlfriend.

America ftw. We have a four-day weekend due to Veteran's Day (which I never take for granted, ever).

Anyway, I get to meet my girl's parents today... Yeah, awesome... :ohnoes:

Anyway, I get to meet my girl's parents today... Yeah, awesome... :ohnoes:

PROTIP:

Make sure your ringtone isn't anything inappropriate.

PROERTIP:

Turn your phone off entirely.

PROESTTIP:

Vibrate ;)

I was saving money for a new PC, but parents all of a sudden decided to bar me from getting one. Dang.

All I really have for gaming is my PS3, then. But I have to play it on a SDTV, so the text is unreadable....

Perhaps they would let me spend my money on an HDTV?

[hide=Large Pictures of my Newly Cleaned Desk]

[hide=One]img0472i.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Two]img0473zu.jpg[/hide]

[hide=Three]img0474d.jpg[/hide]

[/hide]

I also lol'd at my unused PSP gathering dust behind my TV.

That TV you play your PS3 on....

Is it good? Can you read the text in games on it? And is it even HD?

Mind linking me to it? Looking for a good little HDTV like that so I can read in-game text on it without straining my eyes.

[/hide]

Mind linking me to it? Looking for a good little HDTV like that so I can read in-game text on it without straining my eyes.

It's fantastic! It's an HD TV, yes, and the text is easily legible. :P 26 Inches of amazing quality; and I checked the SAMSUNG site, this was the closest I could get to finding my actual TV - http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN26C4000PDXZA

Enjoy. :)

[/hide]

It's fantastic! It's an HD TV, yes, and the text is easily legible. :P 26 Inches of amazing quality; and I checked the SAMSUNG site, this was the closest I could get to finding my actual TV - http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN26C4000PDXZA

Enjoy. :)

Awh, it's a bit too pricey.

I need a good little HDTV like that, but too bad all the good brands are expensive.

Get a small monitor sized hdtv? 22" is about $150.

Only problem is those cheaper HDTVs are made by bad companies, and don't last as long. Unless you TIFers can prove me wrong.

And can those 22" TVs make the small text legible as well? I sort of have bad eyesight.

Get a small monitor sized hdtv? 22" is about $150.

Only problem is those cheaper HDTVs are made by bad companies, and don't last as long. Unless you TIFers can prove me wrong.

And can those 22" TVs make the small text legible as well? I sort of have bad eyesight.

Two words: Black Friday.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Finally got over being sick.

Excited to be able to do physical things again.

Swim starts on Monday. Awesome. :thumbup:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Going away for the night for a bit of... bounce bounce action. then staying at my mates tomorrow night and drinking then getting my Computer after 6 years next week. (HOPEFULLY they haven't sold out of GTX 580 G Cards)

life is great. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3