Today...

Leoo

Apparently Ohio and New York are getting tons of snow. Just blow east a bit...

I want snow days. It sucks being freezing out and not getting anything out of it.

Yeahwe're getting masses of snow here, but still being told to go to school. :thumbdown: (Western New York)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

My friend made a fire and threw my tin foil hat atop it. Sorry guys, no more pictures.

I assumed you retaliated by throwing him onto the fire? (Or at least his shoes?)

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

Posting from a Internet cafe. Planned my camping next month and its going to be very awkward as there isnt many single women AND my ex is there. We havent spoken for 2 years (because she apparently still hates me) so this is going to be awkward. Why cant I just have women having sex with me left right and center like Dan....

Popoto.~<3

1292370541606.jpg

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

First off, you read this in my voice. Also, you are now breathing and blinking manually. Uncross your legs and realize there is no comfortable spot in your mouth for your tongue; it just sits there awkwardly. Did you forget that your jaw has weight, forcing you to manually hold it closed? You're producing saliva too!

1292370541606.jpg

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

First off, you read this in my voice. Also, you are now breathing and blinking manually. Uncross your legs and realize there is no comfortable spot in your mouth for your tongue; it just sits there awkwardly. Did you forget that your jaw has weight, forcing you to manually hold it closed? You're producing saliva too!

And the voice in your head is now that off a pirate's.

1292370541606.jpg

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!

And the voice in your head is now that off a pirate's.

:lol:

But the breathing/blinking/salivating stuff stopped working on me after everyone on Tip.it made it their signatures for about a month or so. :thumbsup:

[/hide]

Went to sleep at 11 am, woke up 10 minutes ago (roughly 10:10pm), and I swear to god I just had the most coherent dream ever. It was about an Age of Empires 2: Conquerors lan match. It was pretty awesome.

16185_s.gif

MY FRIEND GOT ME A SHAKEWEIGHT FOR CHRISTMAS LMAO!

He said "i figure as a gay guy you'd appreciate it more than me, my mom gave it to me. "(He's straight)

I lol'd so much.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Lulz. Win.

As for me, first day of freedom is going well. Going to really try and get off my arse to get my sole holiday assignment done quickly. Shouldn't be too hard, just testing how enzymes work at different pH's.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

1292380499403.jpg

Bows is in the zone. And that's what I look like when I'm zonin'. Don't bother me.

You... stand on cheeseburgers... when zoning out... and stare into the sun :-k Whatever floats your boat.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

One of my friends is going through his old email and found a bunch of hilarious messages that he and one of my other friends sent when we were like 12/13 and showing me stuff. Most of it is just dumb [cabbage] 13 year olds think makes sense, one of my friends berating the other one about listening to new music instead of like classic rock (they're both more or less hipsters now which is hilarious) and stuff like that. However one of them was a real gem, a 93 page, single spaced, size 10 font story that my other friend (not the one going through his email) wrote. Holy [cabbage], I knew the kid was really antisocial and liked to write back then but that's just ridiculous.

It's called Revenge of the Wurjans, lmfao. I'm thinking I'll try to wade through the god awful writing just for [cabbage]s and giggles.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

One of my friends is going through his old email and found a bunch of hilarious messages that he and one of my other friends sent when we were like 12/13 and showing me stuff. Most of it is just dumb [cabbage] 13 year olds think makes sense, one of my friends berating the other one about listening to new music instead of like classic rock (they're both more or less hipsters now which is hilarious) and stuff like that. However one of them was a real gem, a 93 page, single spaced, size 10 font story that my other friend (not the one going through his email) wrote. Holy [cabbage], I knew the kid was really antisocial and liked to write back then but that's just ridiculous.

It's called Revenge of the Wurjans, lmfao. I'm thinking I'll try to wade through the god awful writing just for [cabbage]s and giggles.

Post it!