Today...

Leoo

[bleep] me, I typed up a long response and somehow went back a page and lost it. Condensed version time!

I "hit" a bus, due to a lot of snow banks on an already narrow road. She pulled over to let me by and I stupidly assumed I would be able to get by even though I clearly couldn't. I [bleep]ed up my mirror, put a little scrape on the bus, had to talk to some fire fighters, paramedics, police etc. The damage is minor, and I didn't even get a warning from the police because of how [cabbage]ty the roads are. I'm just pissed because of my terrible judgement. Although the bus company could still try to get money out of me for the foot long scrape I put in the side of the bus. I think it's mostly just paint from my mirror though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Ugh, I told my sister to slap me and I thought she was going to use her right hand so I was ready to dodge but she used her left and got a clean hit in :thumbdown:

It's so windy, I'm whipping my hair back and forth without moving my head. Defo getting my madre to pick me up from college tomorrow. I hope pushy friend doesn't insist that I drop her off at home.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

lost 250k staking :wall:

lol if I remember my password after all this time, you can have whatever I have leftover since trade is back.

[Edit] Yay after a few attempts I got it you're in luck... apparently I haven't logged in for 558 days hehe]

Btw I changed my ingame name from I_goddess_I to I_AngeI_I

---------------

I forgot how much being pregnant hurts. My poor boobies feel like they have been ripped off by cheese graters :angry:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I forgot how much being pregnant hurts. My poor boobies feel like they have been ripped off by cheese graters :angry:

Hmm, great, just what I wanted to hear. <_<

[hide] Congrats on being pregnant, though :^_^: [/hide]

16185_s.gif

Haha be thankful I didn't go in to details with the other symptoms :smile:

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

We are now in the double digits for snow days.

Apparently our school roofs have so much snow on them that if they aren't cleared off before the snowstorm on Saturday, they could very well collapse. They're calling in the national guard and [cabbage], which I had no idea you could do.

Edit: we could get as much as 2+ feet more in the next week. I'm moving.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Meh...I still gotta wait 4 more months before I can receive the rest of my inheritance from the accident last year. I'm too lazy to retype what happened, so if you wanna know how sh'tty my life has been, read the post I did in the 'family problems' section yesterday...

div>

When do ya find out the childs gender Goddess? (And day-umn I haven't spoken to you in months)

hehe not for another 3 months :sad: My gut says this one is a girl though. Pregnancy has been completely different thus far.

igoddessIsig.png

Mum came home right when I was getting to the good part... uuuurgh. I'd say that I need my own place but meh, [cabbage] happens. Now I'm going off drinking cause I have Fridays off :thumbsup:

Just be glad you get the house to yourself sometimes. Thanks to my Mom, sister and her BF, I dont get an once of freedom until I move out. (Espec with a baby due in 5 weeks)

Popoto.~<3

lost 250k staking :wall:

You think that's bad? I lost a couple of mills... I should have stayed with the minor stakes <_<

On the topic of pregnancy, has Lizzywizzy had hers yet? :ohnoes: Haven't seen her complaining posts lol.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So I just got a Twitter...

Not exactly sure what I'm doing.

Follow us.

Considering I have friends following me that have no idea I still visit a Runescape-based forum, probably not the best idea.

You guys are my dirty little secret.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Follow us.

Considering I have friends following me that have no idea I still visit a Runescape-based forum, probably not the best idea.

I was talking about Stellar Dawns.

Follow us.

Are you ashamed of us? Dont you love us anymore? :( :sad:

Woot going to Fry's Electronics tomorrow. Love that place. :mrgreen:

It must be good, from the name you can tell that they're honest about their products.

I know of one locally owned computer store here and the owner is, hard to deal with. I'd say i'd rather go to best buy and pay more, but he charges more than they do.