Today...

Leoo

Finally leaving! I have a 10 man Cataclysm raid set for tonight so I have a schedule I need to follow. Oh, and work tomorrow so I'll probably pull an all nighter to avoid sleeping in.

ROAD TRIP!

Be back tomorrow! Going way upstate to meet with some lady friends of mine. wish me luck ;)

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

ROAD TRIP!

Be back tomorrow! Going way upstate to meet with some lady friends of mine. wish me luck ;)

Have fun bro :thumbup:

Eating noodles right now...haven't done a damn thing today.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I am thinking about taking tomorrow off work and having myself a solid four day 4th of July weekend. I would only be working four hours tomorrow and I do not really need the money sooo....I am thinking the weekend of inebriation should start tonight!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I am thinking about taking tomorrow off work and having myself a solid four day 4th of July weekend. I would only be working four hours tomorrow and I do not really need the money sooo....I am thinking the weekend of inebriation should start tonight!

It's good to know that some Americans celebrate their hard won independence from us evil Europeanoids by getting drunk. :P

I suppose it's better than reading the Bible or whatever else other Americans might do.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Don't you know? Americans only read the Bible on Sundays! :lol:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Don't you know? Football's on Sunday.

inb4 someone says it's not real football.

Don't you know? Football's on Sunday.

To be fair, they do not exactly read the Bible. They just listen to whichever excerpts happen to be chosen and put in the weekly handout.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

I enjoy watching handegg on my sundays.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

>americans

>read

1288756710362.jpg

This isn't 4chan. :-|

You did not just go their.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got a Job Interview on Wednesday with Apple. :3

This time im gunna be prepared and look into Apple products alot more this weekend (yay study) and it'll be a chance to test out my new suit. :D

Popoto.~<3

It's the most logical name for it.

My sister thought my Ocarina was something to do with Nerf guns. In other news I need a bigger room.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

they're* :wall:

confused.jpg

Hey, grammar Nazi!

...You're doing it incorrectly.

Today was kind of a bust. Road trip went alright, the date itself was kinda eh. The chick she brought for my buddy I went with ended up being a smoker with a kid lol. Nothing spectacular, but it was a good time.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

@RPG: Terrible troll was being a terrible troll.

Also, going to a friend's movie theater later tonight. I should get some sleep.