Today...

Leoo

Got caught speeding (83 in a 70) and got a $163 ticket. Meh. Highlight of my day so far.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

got drunk at a bonfire. rolled into bed at 8am. woke up at noon, got my cavity filled. Now my lip looks cancerous. Best Novacaine. EVER.

I read that as "rolled into a bonfire"

Mia's gone to hospital with a 102*F fever, we're all worrying. :(

EDIT: and I saw this on a health site: When you have an ulcer, if a whitish coating appears, and you can stand the pain, slough it off with your toothbrush or Q-tip.

I dont want to do that, it sounds horribly painful. ;___;

Popoto.~<3

[cabbage]ty mood, need to do something on the net and my sister refuses to be cooperative.

got drunk at a bonfire. rolled into bed at 8am. woke up at noon, got my cavity filled. Now my lip looks cancerous. Best Novacaine. EVER.

EDIT: and I saw this on a health site: When you have an ulcer, if a whitish coating appears, and you can stand the pain, slough it off with your toothbrush or Q-tip.

Please convert to °C.

Yeah but there's obviously a reason for it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[cabbage]ty mood, need to do something on the net and my sister refuses to be cooperative.

Please convert to °C.

Yeah but there's obviously a reason for it.

102°F = 38.9°C

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm now in Hollywood. It's not as nice as the pictures make it seem, but oh well. It's cool. I spent all day at the beach and got pretty dark, then we came to the new hotel and I worked out for a bit. Nice vacation, too bad it ends tomorrow.

I'm now in Hollywood. It's not as nice as the pictures make it seem, but oh well. It's cool. I spent all day at the beach and got pretty dark, then we came to the new hotel and I worked out for a bit. Nice vacation, too bad it ends tomorrow.

Last time I went to Hollywood I saw a chick in a dress with a deeper voice than me. Brings back bad childhood memories.

Today I took off work early to chill and use my last of my paid-sick-time so it won't be wasted when i switch jobs.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Last time I went to Hollywood I saw a chick in a dress with a deeper voice than me. Brings back bad childhood memories.

:lol:

Hollywood is a strange place, but I love it there.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Horrible day today.

First up we went to a water treatment plant so we could see what goes on there and such, helps a little bit with the topic/section thingy we just finished in Chemistry. That was ok, we came back to school, had some more Chem, but very little as we didn't have enough time to do what we had to do. Then stuff got bad. Had an hour where I did nothing, then another hour of nothing. I sat next to one of my mates in the second hour, who seemed a lot different and had left earlier in the lesson with another person for ten or so minutes. So I wasted that hour and started to feel a bit off. Then we had lunch which has been the high point of my day so far, but I think it lead to my migraine getting worse. One of my mates got another one of our mates to drive him down the street to buy a cooked chicken. So he came back and we all picked at this chicken until it was finished. I had the second most and a whole load of stuffing, which I think made it a lot worse. Then we had Maths for an hour. I would have been really happy as we were doing easy stuff with the best Maths teacher I've ever had (Who was replacing our horrible usual teacher for the day). But the migraine kicked in and I spent the hour hating everything and with my head to the desk. I was lucky I was with my girlfriend and she drove me home, instead of me having to walk. Then I slept for two hours, now I've eaten and I'm here complaining. I have nothing better to do, so I did this.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Later today I'll be getting my school results. I haven't gotten a call from the school, which is a good thing, since that pretty much means I've passed, but I'm still pretty nervous.

And then afterwards I'm going to this. For free. I'll only be staying on Thursday, but those are three of my favorite bands playing.

Niece (Mia) is doing alright now. Shes home, crying and upset but shes not in danger anymore etc.

In other news, Im really going to have to take control of my emotions better as of late, my prescription for anti depressants ended yesterday and already my sexual urges are coming back, which means im going to have to control myself better and not be a [bleep] about it. :mellow:

Popoto.~<3

:3

Bought a new computer mouse, picked up Ocarina of Time 3D Ocarina edition, clear series Nerf Vulcan turret, 100 round Nerf ammo box and some batteries. My friend also bought the same Nerf stuff.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Niece (Mia) is doing alright now. Shes home, crying and upset but shes not in danger anymore etc.

In other news, Im really going to have to take control of my emotions better as of late, my prescription for anti depressants ended yesterday and already my sexual urges are coming back, which means im going to have to control myself better and not be a [bleep] about it. :mellow:

I wish you good luck with that.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Gonna hang out with a friend here in a bit.

Kind of weird observation: When ever the breeze blows through my bedroom windows, it smells like flowers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I actually got sent home from work last night because there was nothing left to do. I wanted to leave, anyway, but they actually came to me and said go home.

And not long before that, I was asked if I could work today. They wouldn't say what I would be doing, though, so I chose to stay home.

During a workout, got offered and Internship at a start up company for a fitness device, thought that was pretty cool. I don't know if I will take it since I leave in August for college...

Other than that watching baseball and planning on heading out to a track thing today.