Today...

Leoo

Beer-boiled Johnsonvilles straight off the grill, baked beans, potato salad, and chips. There is nothing better than a good old fashioned 'Merkin backyard barbeque on a hot afternoon.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Short sleep last night, it was raining and I was in a tent, got perhaps 5 hours of sleep. Afterwards, I chilled around a bit with my friend and left back home at around 14:30, arriving home at about 18:00. Tired, but damn it, the show was awesome. At one point, Josh Homme was talking to a girl who was holding up a sign that said "Josh, I wanna make it wit chu <3".

"You're pretty. I'd love to go get a drink with you after the show, but I can't since I don't drink anymore.

I don't drink any less either, you know." and he takes a few sips from a bottle of vodka.

Too bad their show was a bit early, but Linkin Park played later and everyone was singing along to their more famous songs (In The End, Numb, Closer, etc). Then later discovered an awesome band: Hurts.

All in all, that was great fun.

Lucky, was it a QOTSA concert? What was there set list like?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Woke up at about noon and went upstairs. To my surprise, my dad is standing there with a broom in one hand, paper towels in the other, and one shoe on while looking at the ceiling. Turns out we had 4 brown recluse spiders on the ceiling of our dining room. I really hate spiders, especially ones that can cause a lot of harm to me. Not liking the area we moved to so much anymore.... I mean, we had brown recluses where we used to live, they just never came into the house or anything.

Let me tell you something about a brown recluse... They are agressive little [bleep]ers. Really, they are little tiny guys, the ones we had on the ceiling were no bigger than my thumb nail, but the second my dad poked at them with the broom they all came repeling down on their webs, flailing their legs all over the place trying to get at us. Once they landed on the floor though, I stomped the [cabbage] out of them. Something about killing a poisonous spider when you are scared to death of spiders makes you feel like a MAN..... Though right now, I don't feel safe in my own bed.

After I killed the spiders I made a ham sandwhich then went to visit my great grandparents. Now I'm just sittin in my bed, playing RS, being paranoid about spiders, and about to put in a dip of Copenhagen Wintergreen. Would be a nice relaxing night if I weren't so damn paranoid haha. :mad:

(Also, I'm disapointed there's no emoticon that slowly looks side to side, would really express how I feel right lol.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

(Also, I'm disapointed there's no emoticon that slowly looks side to side, would really express how I feel right lol.)

unsure.gif

^^^^^yellow is better.

Ah, so I was just too paranoid about spiders in my bed and scrolled through the list too quickly. Let me express me feeling now:

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :unsure: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Won Stacker twice at my local WALMART:

Got a $50 WALMART Gift Card and a $55 pair of Bose Earphones. Only spent 15 minutes and $10.

This means I must become the World's best Stacker Player ever.

Mainly to extort Xbox 360 and PSPs.

Got 99 HP today!

Well done :) '

Do you know what I really hate? People who call you and set themselves as Unknown.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Isn't it Canada Day today?

Canada.. oh Canada..

I thought it was yesterday?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Everyday is Canada Day!

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Literally drove 500 miles today. Had to run down to San Diego to pick up my sister and her friends. I usually enjoy driving, but San Diego on a weekend? Horrible.

Free Santa Hat lending, message me :)

56756.png

I'm sorry, but I have to do this:

ojdv.jpg

Isn't it Canada Day today?

Canada.. oh Canada..

I thought it was yesterday?

It was for New Zealanders, but for Canadians it is CANADA DAY!! woop woop. Happy maple syrup time

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Technically it was yesterday from where I'm posting, in Canada. I had a good night. Landed a flat ground front flip, explored a sketchy house, and hung out with friends for 11 hours. :thumbup:

New Zealand, Canada, and USA Day are all around the same time? Hot weather causes independence it seems.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

New Zealand, Canada, and USA Day are all around the same time? Hot weather causes independence it seems.

No? New Zealand is in the Southern Hemisphere anyway. We're in Winter at the moment.

ojdv.jpg

they're* :wall:

confused.jpg

Hey, grammar Nazi!

...You're doing it incorrectly.

Today was kind of a bust. Road trip went alright, the date itself was kinda eh. The chick she brought for my buddy I went with ended up being a smoker with a kid lol. Nothing spectacular, but it was a good time.

>2010

>Still getting trolled by pie

I you guys dont do this seriously.

In other news, I passed philosophy.

Saying that it's actually 2011 is just feeding the troll...isn't it? :/

Today I had a game day, and planned out a four day camping trip, followed by a 3 day weekend at the shore. I have no idea how I'll shower in that time span. Good stuff.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dropped dad off @ work at 7AM so I can use the car, went into town with 4 mates until 4PM, We checked out this EB Games comp going on, winner got a bucket of games. my mate was 2nd in this racing game leaderboard with me 3rd, we left and when we returned I found out hisscore was beaten by a chick by 11 Seconds, and another guy by 2.

I was sadface. Still, Got given a SKYRIM Promo Poster so I guess im happy. Im totally knackered, waiting for Killing Floor to finish DL'ing and killing zombies tonight.

Was a good day to spend with some mates. :thumbup:

Popoto.~<3

Been up all night paranoid about spiders and been playing RS to pass the time. My fear turns out to be for good reason though. About an hour ago I felt a little tickle on my leg. It was dark so I shined my phone light down there (afraid it might have been a spider). Well what do you know, a brown recluse crawling up my leg. Resisted the urge to freak out and jump up because I figured if I moved to much then it might get scared and bite me. Instead I grabbed a kleenex that was luckily within reach and squashed that little invader. God damn I'm not liking Missouri very much so far. It is now 5:50 a.m. I'm a little tired but oh well, I'll just have to suck it up today and try not to fall asleep. (No, I do not plan on sleeping until we get some damn insect/spider repellant spray and coat the whole damn house with it.)