Today...

Leoo

I'm graduating tomorrow...

:ohnoes:

It's not that scary. Just walk up, take a paper, say thanks, and shake someone's hand, and walk off. Simple.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Who the hell has a soul, just wondering.

I actually sold my soul to a friend of mine for a cake, no joke. She wrote up a contract and everything. The cake was delicious though, it was like the size of a big birthday cake and half was vanilla with frosting, the other half was chocolate with peanut-butter instead of frosting, and the whole thing had SOULCAKE written out on it in M&Ms.

No regrets.

Which reminds me, I currently own 3 souls.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Spent all day yesterday at a friend's camp.

It was pretty cool, we played yu gi oh for about 7 hours last night.

So awesome.

I do that alot! Do you have a KCVDS account?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Who the hell has a soul, just wondering.

I actually sold my soul to a friend of mine for a cake, no joke. She wrote up a contract and everything. The cake was delicious though, it was like the size of a big birthday cake and half was vanilla with frosting, the other half was chocolate with peanut-butter instead of frosting, and the whole thing had SOULCAKE written out on it in M&Ms.

No regrets.

Which reminds me, I currently own 3 souls.

Same here, actually. After that I went around harvesting souls so I could have one, I have 3 with signed contracts at the moment. I had more, but I use them as currency and to pay debts a lot.

Nope, what's KCVDS?

*goes off to google*

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Nope, what's KCVDS?

*goes off to google*

It's basically yugioh online. Access to every card, regular updates, and a decent community. I love it there.

Yeah it looks pretty cool. I most certainly have to show this to my friends.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've returned earlier then planned. Over the weekend I had some me-time and sorted out alot of things. Already from today I've started making plans to help myself become a better person including a docs apointment tomorrow, buying a new suit tomorrow, cleaning up my act and going for a 20min daily walk to help motivate myself that I did over the weekend.

Popoto.~<3

Not having breakfast before gym = a terrible idea. Ended up throwing up on the side of the road, not my proudest moment. D:

How does that work? Usually eating too much food and then working out is a bad idea, but I can't see how not eating would make you throw up...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Nope, what's KCVDS?

*goes off to google*

It's basically yugioh online. Access to every card, regular updates, and a decent community. I love it there.

Dueling Network is better IMO. My friends with Macs can use it (browser based - no download), the cards are updated quicker, and the layout is easier to understand/follow.

I also wasn't happy when I had to mess around with one router setting just to get KCVDS to allow me to host.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

Not having breakfast before gym = a terrible idea. Ended up throwing up on the side of the road, not my proudest moment. D:

How does that work? Usually eating too much food and then working out is a bad idea, but I can't see how not eating would make you throw up...

It's basically the combo of not having breakfast and the heavy exercise which makes your body go crazy on you. I've honestly no idea why it happens biologically, I just know that it does.

Today is hot, OT. I'm going to the beach later, had a great start to my summer.

I think it's caused by your body trying to fuel itself and not having anything of sustenance. Your body doesn't like solely relying on stored fat.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Nope, what's KCVDS?

*goes off to google*

Dueling Network is better IMO. My friends with Macs can use it (browser based - no download), the cards are updated quicker, and the layout is easier to understand/follow.

I also wasn't happy when I had to mess around with one router setting just to get KCVDS to allow me to host.

I just made an account on duel network. Oh, this is fun.

It's basically the combo of not having breakfast and the heavy exercise which makes your body go crazy on you. I've honestly no idea why it happens biologically, I just know that it does.

Today is hot, OT. I'm going to the beach later, had a great start to my summer.

I prefer not to eat too much before hand, so empty is better than full imo. I feel worse if I drink too much at the gym, that makes me wanna spew.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Woke up at 5:30am on Saturday morning and went to work to find my shift had been cancelled the night before. No phone call to let me know. I wasn't happy about having to do a day shift to begin with, but it was worse to get up for one that didn't exist.

On the plus side, my cousin was over for the weekend. I hadn't seen him in almost a month, so that was nice.

Nope, what's KCVDS?

*goes off to google*

I just made an account on duel network. Oh, this is fun.

dat music >.>

I'll make an account and check it out though.

eww the community on dueling network is awful :/

^ Figures. It's probably made up of 13 year olds.

Also, gonna head down to a street dance in about an hour.

Patience young grasshopper.

Whatever you seek will be in the most unlikely of places...