Today...

Leoo

Finally got my birthday gift.

[hide=]1492sg9.jpg[/hide]

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Nice :thumbup:

Just woke up at Midday. I couldnt fall asleep until 3am last night, freaking insomnia. :(

I had trouble sleeping too last night.

Go to bed at 10, fall asleep at 11.30. Wake up at 12. Fall asleep at 1.30. Wake up at 3. Fall asleep at 4.30.

Sweet procrastination. I'm terrible at this: how do you write a two sentence statement into half a page? Oh well.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Sweet procrastination. I'm terrible at this: how do you write a two sentence statement into half a page? Oh well.

If typing, try to use bigger font or double spacing if there are no set rules, which there usually are. Try to use a lot of adjectives or dependent clauses in your sentences.

Oh, and as for my day, open gym was cancelled and I was the (ironically) last to know about it... Not fun going all the way there and heading straight back home when no one else is there.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Woke up around 10. Did nothing much for about an hour. Had lunch. More doing nothing, saw it was a nice day outside. Slept in the sun for an hour. Listened to some music. Meeting up with a friend, going down to the waterline. Need to get cereal from the store. Eating pizza later.

Awesome day. :thumbup:

If typing, try to use bigger font or double spacing if there are no set rules, which there usually are. Try to use a lot of adjectives or dependent clauses in your sentences.

There's a point where even sugar-coating words aren't enough. :sad:

And it's already 12.5 font; 13's too visible...got in trouble for using 13 once. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today I am going to talk to the really good looking woman I work with and get her digits. I hope this will not be a flop or the rest of the summer will be awkward :lol:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

And it's already 12.5 font; 13's too visible...got in trouble for using 13 once. :razz:

Go to 'search & replace' and replace all your size 12 commas and periods with size 14 commas and periods. Unnoticeable and it lengthens the assignment.

Totally worth it. It adds at least a page on a ten page paper. I've been using that trick throughout college and it works like a charm.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I once changed them to 16 point but that was only because the prof was in his last year of teaching and blind as a bat. It was a little too obvious haha.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Go to 'search & replace' and replace all your size 12 commas and periods with size 14 commas and periods. Unnoticeable and it lengthens the assignment.

So simple, yet so powerful. That is terrific, I'll do it on my next paper...unfortunately I/you couldn't of read/made that post 20 minutes sooner huh? :razz:

siggy3s.jpg

The only reason I know this, is because I saw a video that said "How to make any paper longer". I thought it was a magic trick to physically make the paper longer, but this trick is so much more useful.

Had a crazy moment today when I went to sleep after my computer science exam, woke up at 1:30pm and for some reason thought that I'd missed my exam that happens to be tomorrow. Severely freaked out for about 2 mins before realising I'm a [developmentally delayed].

Doomy edit: I like sheep

How does that trick help with a 2,000 word easy?

I was just about to ask...

Also, you don't need to make all of the punctuation marks bigger, just at least one per line if at least one appears that line. Basically what it does it makes the spacing a little bigger.

http://i700.photobucket.com/albums/ww6/aspeeder/Siggy_zpsewaiux2t.png

99 Strength since 6/02/10 99 Attack since 9/19/10 99 Constitution since 10/03/10 99 Defense since 3/14/11

99 Slayer since 8/30/11 99 Summoning since 9/10/11 99 Ranged since 09/18/11 99 Magic since 11/12/11

99 Prayer since 11/15/11 99 Herblore since 3/29/12 99 Firemaking since 5/15/12 99 Smithing since 10/04/12

99 Crafting since 9/16/13 99 Agility since 9/23/13 99 Dungeoneering since 1/1/14 99 Fishing since 2/4/14

99 Mining since 2/28/14 99 Farming since 6/04/14 99 Cooking since 6/11/14 99 Runecrafting since 10/10/14

9 Fletching since 11/11/14 99 Thieving since 11/14/14 99 Woodcutting since 11/20/14 99 Construction since 12/03/14

99 Divination since 2/22/15 99 Hunter since 2/23/15 99 Invention since 01/20/17 99 Archaeology since 5/14/22
Quest Point Cape since 08/20/09
Maxed since 2/23/15 Fire Cape since 02/27/13
Slayer: 3 Leaf-Bladed Swords, 8 Black Masks, 2 Hexcrests, 26 Granite Mauls, 5 Focus Sights, 32 Abyssal Whips, 9 Dark Bows, 1 Whip Vine, 3 Staffs of Light, 15 Polypore Sticks

Dragon: 9 Draconic Visages, 7 Shield Left Halves, 20 Dragon Boots, 40 Dragon Med Helms, 8 Dragon Platelegs, 6 Dragon Spears, 20 Dragon Daggers, 5 Dragon Plateskirts, 1 Dragon Chainbody, 63 Off-hand Dragon Throwing Axes, 19 Dragon Longswords, 27 Dragon Maces, 1 Dragon Ward
Treasure Trails: Saradomin Full Helm, Ranger Boots, Rune Body (t), Saradomin Vambraces, Various God Pages
Misc:1 Onyx,1 Ahrim's Hood, 1 Guthan's Chainskirt, 1 Demon Slayer Boots

How the [bleep] do you make something on a computer half a pixel in size?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

How the [bleep] do you make something on a computer half a pixel in size?

Ask the makers of MS Word.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]