Today...

Leoo

Really enjoyed my weekend. Got a faceful of [bleep] several times and not only were they not my girlfriend's, but she does not mind. My friend got his first lap dance and another friend gave his first lap dance, to the girl that game the first friend one. It was all for the first friend's 18th, and not only was his mum and older sister there, they were also cheering it all on and taking photos.

drinking is illegal if you're under your country's age of consent kids

Remember kids, drinking is fun.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

And to top it off, I wasn't invited. WHY am I never invited to these things?

Because you don't even [bleep]ing know the guy.

Tim, seriously, I'm getting pretty fed up with your whining and complaining all the time. It doesn't help your cause and you're pissing off my girlfriend and I.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ran out of coffee, find expired coffee beans, make coffee.

I've made 7 year old cake mix before and survived, I don't think this will be bad.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Apparently it's fathers day or something like that today.

*E-mails Dad*

I love the fact that I'm out for summer in less than a week.

Tim, seriously, I'm getting pretty fed up with your whining and complaining all the time. It doesn't help your cause and you're pissing off my girlfriend and I.

Well then how come I wasn't invited?

Yeah why not me either? That's not fair, Ryan.

Went out for a 10 minute walk. It ended up being a 2 hour walk.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah why not me either? That's not fair, Ryan.

You can all come to my party. There will be lots of stale chips.

I just witnessed 2 people who have hated each other for a decade hanging out. My sister and my cousin. They are even planning a vacation together and just went to book the trip... in the same car. And they'll be staying in the same room. For 5 days.

I fear one will not be coming back.

Is your family making bets?

Not yet, but I might start taking bets soon. Personally, my money is on my sister to be the one returning.

I have done almost nothing all weekend. Which is great because I was originally supposed to work Saturday. They canceled the shift while I was working Tuesday and then called my house Saturday morning to see if I wanted to work... My sister told them I wasn't home, for which I am glad. 23 hours is enough for one week.

I started watch the series The Pacific today. It is a ten episode mini-series and I have no doubt I will finish it by tonight. It's fantastic!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Interview was a flop. It was ANOTHER Recruiting agency trying to get numbers by falsely advertising jobs AGAIN. so from now on I'm both ringing them and asking is it a job they are offering or are you simply a recruiting agency and asking me to register. Im thinking my whining is due to taking my medication at night, when its not effective at all...

I made a wrap, I saw

and going to go shirt shopping Thursday night.

Popoto.~<3

Worked the worst shift of my life today. Then ate delicious bbq and now chilling catching up on season 8 of Family Guy and playing some RS.

The fan on one of my graphics cards died yesterday though. Pisses me off, I just about had enough Bitcoins to pay them off and stop maxing the fan, and this crap happens. Now I either have to deal with shipping it off to China for repairs, tediously installing a new heatsink, or RMAing it at quite a loss.

9AM - 4AM shift ?

That's 19 hours dude. Where the hell do you work :lol: ?

I'm in the Catering Buisness. After my 19 hour shift, I went home, slept for 8 hours, came back to work for a 12 hours shift, now I'm home again, going back to work in 6 hours for another 12. Good thing I'm an insomniac. Shame that they use that to their scheduling advantage :/

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

9AM - 4AM shift ?

That's 19 hours dude. Where the hell do you work :lol: ?

I'm in the Catering Buisness. After my 19 hour shift, I went home, slept for 8 hours, came back to work for a 12 hours shift, now I'm home again, going back to work in 6 hours for another 12. Good thing I'm an insomniac. Shame that they use that to their scheduling advantage :/

Is it even legal to have someone working that much?

16185_s.gif

My physics exam went well, especially from having only 3 hours sleep in the past 2 days :/ I'm normally a terrible sleeper (takes hours to get to sleep) and with the stress of exams and life it doesn't help :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Today ends the period of a lot of work. First day without school stuff to care about for a couple of weeks. Handed in my English assignment today, and my Ancient History assignment is complete, ready to hand in tomorrow.

So today, I'm taking it slow.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod