Today...

Leoo

Apparently I have independent study instead of regular summer school classes. So instead of 3 weeks, 6 hours a day of Health, I get to take 4 tests over the course of a month. According to some friends, the hardest questions are something like: 'What is a condom?'; 'Name one way to lose weight'.

Waking up in 7 hours to start a 22 hour shift at work. Good thing I wanted to fix myself up this week, right?

Sheesh.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I've been trolling hockey fans for the past two days now.

"So, who won the Stanley cup last night?"

"Boston did."

"So, they got the most touchdowns?"

"..."

I've been trolling hockey fans for the past two days now.

"So, who won the Stanley cup last night?"

"Boston did."

"So, they got the most touchdowns?"

"..."

Ah, the best way to troll sports fans is by pretending you know absolutely nothing about the sport. I enjoy making them feel like their sport is boring. For example, "Watching soccer is like watching grass grow but with soccer players in the way."

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

When aren't you drunk though? :-k

Finished moving rooms etc. took all freaking day but it's done.

Pro: Desk and Pc are finally back in my room along with my PS3

Con: .....I couldn't fit the bar fridge in. ;___;

It's actually made me refreshed a bit to be honest, to have my room changed around. Also got a Interview on Monday for a general hand @ a office. prob wont pay much but its money in the pocket for when I move to Brisbane.

Popoto.~<3

Con: .....I couldn't fit the bar fridge in. ;___;

Time to throw the bed away.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Listening to Pink Floyd and doing an incredibly annoying assignment. Last of it's kind I'll have to do, and Pink Floyd makes it a little more enjoyable.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Rainy day today, gonna spend it playing GTA IV.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Found a HDMI Cable + 3 way splitter for only $18.95 AU on ebay. I'm thinking of buying it so I can just use my monitor as both the TV and...monitor for my PC and PS3 because it's only got 1 HDMI port and im not buying a TV JUST for the PS3.

Popoto.~<3

I just witnessed 2 people who have hated each other for a decade hanging out. My sister and my cousin. They are even planning a vacation together and just went to book the trip... in the same car. And they'll be staying in the same room. For 5 days.

I fear one will not be coming back.

I just witnessed 2 people who have hated each other for a decade hanging out. My sister and my cousin. They are even planning a vacation together and just went to book the trip... in the same car. And they'll be staying in the same room. For 5 days.

I fear one will not be coming back.

Is your family making bets?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

My classes for next year are confirmed.

AP U.S. Gov., AP Economics, AP English 4, AP Statistics, AP Biology 2, Aquatic Science, Band, and Jazz Band. Should be a fun year.

I haven't gotten results back on my AP tests in gov, English (language, I did lit last year), physics (eww), or psych, but last year I took human geography, lit, and Econ. I remember a lovely moment during my AP Econ test when I realized I was drawing the wrong kind of curve and had to cross it out. It's a good thing AP gives a generous amount of time on essays. Still scored a 4 :)

Anyway, today. My uncle left for home in California, after being here a week for my graduation festivities and visiting, but I'll see him in five weeks when I go visit him. Also convinced my great-aunt and her closest friend to come out to California too (from Virginia), they all love me so much.

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

I can barely keep my eyes open and it's only 7pm. I have no idea why I am so tired.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

got off my 9am - 4am shift. Tired like no other. It's shower timeeeee

But first...A little, TIF <3:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Had the most realistic dream last night. I mean, I've had days in real life that were more surreal than that dream, everyone in it acted like they would in real life and nothing over the top happened. I woke up half-wondering if what happened was real.

That was weird.

Anyway, nothing exciting will happen to me today, a bit of studying, I'll probably be checking out Snatch later.