Today...

Leoo

I'm sure he thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of the movie.

Even if sex was on the cards that day, I'm sure Bows would have chosen the movie because he's a responsible and mature adult.

[hide]Sex before marriage is immoral and wrong[/hide]

lampost_sig_stark.png

I took the day off to work on my 'school stuff'. Just finished up with my first 'assignment', with another coming soon.

[hide]I mean actual school assignments.

FotC.gif[/hide]

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Quick, think of an excuse D:

Anyway, I just had a [developmentally delayed]ed moment where I thought 100 minutes = 1 hour. I am not pleased with myself right now.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So my mate was gunna pick me up and we were going to go into town tonight. He didn't so instead...

I'm gunna play Battlefield Bad Company 2 for the night and organize my [cabbage] to clean my act up instead

Popoto.~<3

its almost 1pm and so far today all I have done is paint a wall :-P

Oh and get dressed and feed baby.... I have two more walls to do but I need some big burley guys to come and move a wardrobe for me so I can paint behind it.

I got glasses today, how did I ever live without them? Now I can read signs while I'm driving! I'm being serious too, for the most part.

I hoped you enjoyed the movie Bows. I'm hoping to watch a movie with my girlfriend tomorrow.

Hopefully sex too, she teases me too much.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I got glasses today, how did I ever live without them? Now I can read signs while I'm driving! I'm being serious too, for the most part.

I hoped you enjoyed the movie Bows. I'm hoping to watch a movie with my girlfriend tomorrow.

Hopefully sex too, she teases me too much.

And you got up me for bragging ONCE? :rolleyes:

For your sake I hope you dont turn into a bragger :|

Popoto.~<3

I'm quite obviously lonely right now, I just noticed that I was talking to my pets. But seriously, they're being obnoxious. The kitten was on the entertainment center trying to see the hamster in his cage and knocked down a speaker, which knocked down a tower fan. After I yelled at him (his name is Carlos), I looked outside to see that the dog peed on the sidewalk. I had to rinse that off, Finnegan isn't a smart dog. He jumped into the bush next to the front steps last night when he was trying to see me in the window. Animals...

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Last night was, well, interesting.

Made our way into Savannah, GA from Hilton Head, SC. to tour the haunted Sorrel-Weed House. My mom, who is deathly afraid of driving over bridges, had to pull over and let me switch seats with her so I could drive over it.

[hide]talmadge.mem1.jpg[/hide]

Anywho, the tour started around 10:30. We made our way a couple of blocks down the road from the house that we would tour later on to one of the oldest cemeteries in Savannah and also the site of where the Union Army camped (and desecrated) when they made their way through town. Supposedly it's the most haunted cemetery in the area. After that, we made our way back to the house where we toured the carriage house, the basement, and the entire first floor. Our group was about 20 people, me being probably the 3rd youngest of all of us. We never saw anything during the tour (not like I expected to anyways), but we had some experiences with an EMF detector going off for a while and then suddenly stopping. I wouldn't say that I was necessarily scared or even creeped out at all. I surely thought I would feel something.

In total we took around 300 pictures inside the house and around the cemetery. I'll be taking a look at them later today, but I doubt we captured anything there. I'm really glad we did this; it's always been something that I've wanted to do. Next time I'm hoping to have a smaller and longer tour, possible an entire overnight somewhere. That would be cool. This was sort of just getting our feet wet to see how we like it.

Didn't want to raise the Paranormal Investigations topic from the dead.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew