Today...

Leoo

9AM - 4AM shift ?

That's 19 hours dude. Where the hell do you work :lol: ?

I'm in the Catering Buisness. After my 19 hour shift, I went home, slept for 8 hours, came back to work for a 12 hours shift, now I'm home again, going back to work in 6 hours for another 12. Good thing I'm an insomniac. Shame that they use that to their scheduling advantage :/

Is it even legal to have someone working that much?

I think so, but working that much is just not recommended. I know some jobs require longer than that for obvious reasons (doctors, especially medics as an example).

I don't know what kind of catering job requires 19 hours though.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

9AM - 4AM shift ?

That's 19 hours dude. Where the hell do you work :lol: ?

I'm in the Catering Buisness. After my 19 hour shift, I went home, slept for 8 hours, came back to work for a 12 hours shift, now I'm home again, going back to work in 6 hours for another 12. Good thing I'm an insomniac. Shame that they use that to their scheduling advantage :/

Is it even legal to have someone working that much?

No, but we're Mafia affiliated, so there's loads of illegal [cabbage] going down on a consistent basis lol. I get paid, that's all I care about.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Changing your Wifi to "FBI Surveillance Van" doesn't mean you work for the FBI, Killer.

:wink:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Spent the day reading the Wild Mass Guessing page on TVtropes.

[spoiler=Gordon Freeman is no scientist.]The most technically advanced task he has undertaken is... wheeling a cart of dangerous radioactive materials into a reactor. While the real scientists watched from behind two layers of bulletproof glass. In Half-Life 2, he performed the likewise taxing task of plugging in Dr. Kleiner's teleportation machine. Gordon is in fact Black Mesa's janitor. Any references to his scientific credentials are only a cruel running joke among the Black Mesa staff. Whether he resents it or not cannot be determined until he brings himself to speak on the matter.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Ryan Dunn died today. Profound sadness fills my heart.

Yup, was genuinely quite sad when I heard. He was probably my favourite out of the Jackass crew.

Went out for a quiet drink after work, which turned into 2, 3...4...Blahh.

Feeling quite happy now though.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

God dammit, three evenings in a row have been ruined.

1st evening: Obnoxious kids running in front of my swing.

2nd evening: Obnoxious kids throwing basketballs at each other and making me dodge them.

3rd evening: Walked to the park, no kids! Yes! Time to enjoy my evening! UNTIL. STORM.

ADFKDAJGFDFRGHB

Damn children enjoying their lives. Kids will be kids, lighten up. If children semi-obnoxious little [cabbage]s they'd hardly be children at all.

Can they enjoy their lives and not ruin MY enjoyment?

Changing your Wifi to "FBI Surveillance Van" doesn't mean you work for the FBI, Killer.

That was funny.

Went for a spontaneous pub crawl last night with my roommate which originally was going to be like a drink at one bar.. Oh how plans change.

tFtfA.jpg

That was funny.

Went for a spontaneous pub crawl last night with my roommate which originally was going to be like a drink at one bar.. Oh how plans change.

Last time I went out it was the opposite, we were drunk at a house warming party and decided to go on a pub crawl, we ended up getting pizza on our way to the second pub and just went home to eat it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

2nd evening: Obnoxious kids throwing basketballs at each other and making me dodge them.

3rd evening: Walked to the park, no kids! Yes! Time to enjoy my evening! UNTIL. STORM.

ADFKDAJGFDFRGHB

You're going to the park and are complaining about kids?

It's like me walking into a senior citizens home and complaining about all the old people.

ADFKDAJGFDFRGHB

It's like me walking into a senior citizens home and complaining about all the old people.

"And the worst part is the caretakers don't even have them under control! I was trying to watch Bonanza and Martha wouldn't stop talking about her husband who went to war! GEEZ!"

16185_s.gif

ADFKDAJGFDFRGHB

I don't care about the kids as long as they don't bother me.

ADFKDAJGFDFRGHB

I don't care about the kids as long as they don't bother me.

>go to place frequented by kids

>expect that kids aren't there

Re-read my post.

I don't care about the kids if they are just playing in the sand/playing with toys and not being obnoxious. I understand that it's a public place.

But please, don't throw basketballs at me or run in front of me while I'm swinging.

Honestly, quite the opposite.

I'm swinging before they even get there. And they run in front of me.

I know they don't know better, but the parents can at least control their kids and do something.

Kids are gonna be kids. No amount of parenting will stop that.

Get used to it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You guys are wussies.

"Kids will be kids" is not an excuse. [cabbage], back in the day that behavior would bring shame and dishonor to the family.

Grow a bit of balls, yell at the kids, understand that kids are UNDER us. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg