Today...

Leoo

Now a days that will get you sued.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Who's gonna waste tens of thousands of dollars over some guy yelling at a kid?

Come now. :smile:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

There are people man.

There was a court case I read about this mother that was sent to jail for two years for smacking her child. There were not scars, no bruises, nothing whatsoever. Yet the court thought it was child abuse and jailed her.

Just saying, anything used "back in the day" to keep our kids in line is now punishable by law. Kind of sucks seeing how it was effective.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So scared are we? Seriously think how much money it would cost to hire the attorney alone? Then all the fees and such? It's seriously unlikely, I can't say it's impossible, but, come on. Might as well not drive since some drunk Jackass might crash into you? Right?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Well, in the driving situation, you risk that some jackass will put you in a bad situation. In the kid situation, you risk getting yourself caught in a bad situation.

Same can be said about boarding a car in the first place.

But that doesn't matter; people got to stop seriously being scared of being sued. It's not helping.

siggy3s.jpg

Who's gonna waste tens of thousands of dollars over some guy yelling at a kid?

Come now. :smile:

Suburban moms will do anything to protect their precious flowers.

Or to get as much money out of other people as I've seen on the news these past 2 years.

Popoto.~<3

Presented my English assignment (Speech and matching slides on tension and other such themes in Hamlet). Went well, in my opinion. Lasted over the time limit, as everyone has done, so I went well, in my opinion. Also handed in my Ancient History assignment, which I think I did well in. But that leaves only a Chemistry assignment due next week. I am happy.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

oh I know im outta shape, my motivations just been very very low these past months.

And dbl post cause I can.

Spent 3 hours "Installing" Adobe CS5 so I can tinker around with Photoshop to self-teach myself. its now 12:40 AM and im sleepy as hell, goodnight.

Popoto.~<3

The awkward moment when theres an earthquake and you are evacuated for 4 freaking hours from 10:30pm till 2:30am... with an exam at 9am tomorrow.

Don't know if the exam is still on but apparntly the quake was only a 5.3, felt a lot bigger then that, it cut the power and my screen almost feel over.

People may not get this but theres a hilarious FB like page related to this: I've had it with these mother[bleep]ing shakes on these mother[bleep]ing plains.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I feel like doing nothing today, but I also feel like doing something.

Damn conflicting emotions.

You can't really do "nothing" anyway...

Watch me.

I've had it with these mother[bleep]ing shakes on these mother[bleep]ing plains.

Eh, not so bad. 7/10

My ISP got hacked or something last night.

My internet was down for an hour due to a severe storm, and when it went up, I got a ton of malware from sites like Reddit and Facebook (safe sites).

Luckily I got my computer clean and the viruses have stopped. Weird.

You can't really do "nothing" anyway...

Watch me.

I'm curious to see how you accomplish nothingness :P

So am I. Not much luck so far.

I have no suggestions, sorry :(

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Amageez, rise against is coming to Canada.

Must buy tickets.

Edit: A perfect circle will be there too.

MUST BUY TICKETS.

I'm going to see APC in July :thumbup:

This morning when I made my two sandwiches for lunch at work I thought it would be a fantastic idea to put some Wavy Lays on them for an extra crunch. I pulled them out of the mini-fridge at work and took the first bite expecting a nice crunch only to find out the chips went soggy in the fridge <_< I didn't even think of it.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."