Today...

Leoo

KILL. ME. NOW.

[bleep]ing had it with people asking me to fix [bleep]ing tech problems because of their own [bleep]ing stupidity in the [bleep]ing first place.

This.

Except only when my mom asks because she blames it on me, no matter how ridiculous it is.

j0xPu5R.png

I am a summer computer tech at a school district, you have no idea the amount of stupidity I have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Teachers are so tech-illiterate.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I am a summer computer tech at a school district, you have no idea the amount of stupidity I have to deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY. Teachers are so tech-illiterate.

I don't mind regular tech support, so I can handle that. But imagine someone blaming you for causing the problem in the first place and yelling at you to fix it in the meantime.

That's why I try and leave the house as much as possible.

j0xPu5R.png

Some of the teachers, especially the old women elementary teachers, are complete see-you-next-tuesdays to me. They freak out when the smallest problem goes wrong and when it's fixed it's not "Thank you" it's "Good. Now it's back to normal". Some even completely ignore me when I say good bye or have a nice day. Infuriating.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I don't know why you're complaining about having a party. Sounds like a fun time to me.

Ah it does, but it means organizing alcohol. Calling people, making them get booze. It could be a really [cabbage]ty time where 4 people show up and we get ridiculously drunk, or s somewhat normal event with more people.

Eh, will see how it goes. Might get that jumping castle. Still need to post pics here :lol:

I don't know why you're complaining about having a party. Sounds like a fun time to me.

Ah it does, but it means organizing alcohol. Calling people, making them get booze. It could be a really [cabbage]ty time where 4 people show up and we get ridiculously drunk, or s somewhat normal event with more people.

Eh, will see how it goes. Might get that jumping castle. Still need to post pics here :lol:

Eyyy, sounds like a good opportunity for you to get some booty. ;-)

Try going through highschool and college doing [cabbage] the teachers couldn't even solve or having to fix things even Google couldn't help them with.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Being 21 is spectacular. :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Glorious day out. Gonna head out and do stuff. Dunno what yet, but I'm sure I'll find something.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Finished my last exam today. Now to relax and enjoy my summer. :shades:

*throws out of a window*

Hope you enjoy flying!

Now that that is out of the way, I finished my English exam today. It was just an essay, so it wasn't bad.

j0xPu5R.png

I don't like walking alone. With only the dog counts as alone.

I have to sit at home because I don't have a car to go somewhere or someone to go somewhere with. My mom will be home at 1:40 or something, maybe she'll take me somewhere, I don't know

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Just got my World History final grade back, got a 94. That's including a whole section I purposely didn't do.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

...I graduated high school :thumbup:

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Two exams down, two to go.

And, I can't find anyone who can see Rise Against and APC with me in like two weeks. I'm really considering just going by myself if I can't get anyone to go.

Well, looks like the invasion of tourists in underway up here.