Today...

Leoo

Hmm. I don't even know how I did that. The one I would be going to is on the 9th, I thought it was on the 7th, though which is why I asked. My bad.

:lol:

Actually, it's on the 6th I just looked again. But yeah I'm seeing them in St. Paul. I'm really excited because I've seen Tool but never APC. Not that they're really the same anyways.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Turns out I have bronchitis. Also, for some odd reason every time I have a coughing fit I get this sharb jab of pain on my left buttockmellow.gif

My face sunburn is turning out exactly as expected. My entire face is crusty and peeling and gross, and all around my mouth i've broken out in cold sores.

Basically, I'm a zombie.

All this talking about parks and walking made me want to go take a walk in the park myself. Ended up spending an hour and a half walking around, going through the denser forest bits and sitting around watching the lakes while listening to music, all in all, had a good time :)

@Bows: Same here. They're marathoning through the summer or something. They also wanted me to join with them.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm proud to say I've never played one second of WoW. Resist the urge and the pressure!!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

never played WoW for fear of it consuming my life. Runescape sucked 3+ years out of me. Lord knows what WoW could do...:ohnoes:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I played WoW over the summer last year. Got a character up till level 80, and quit about a week after.

edit: i'm not randomly announcing this, there was a discussion on the last page about it. I hate starting a new page on a random note like that.

Lulz shot a bird today, cos I can actually use my gun at home. Don't worry, it was a pest.

Gonna get my bro from school, get a feed and probably do something else in town. I have holidays, hence I've been doing "so much nothing", just like RPG.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Tried hanging out with a couple friends that kept pushing back the plans we were making, so I just said screwed it and got a bunch of people to meet up at a theater to see the Green Lantern. Movie was alright, just a generic superhero movie with an especially stupid villain (whose implementation was freakishly similar to Galactus from the fantastic four movie, HMMM).

A new twist on the everlasting problem of me not being able to converse with sad/depressed/down/all that people. 9 times out of ten, hell, 9.5 times out of ten, I'm in a good mood. I've had a pretty bad day, had a migraine, had very little to eat, but I'm in a good mood. There are very few things that can get me down, except for those random days when I hate everything, which are very rare. I'm never sad or anything, so I just don't know about it. Same story with stress. I have a huge assignment coming soon, and exams in three weeks, but I couldn't care less. I don't get stress or sadness.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Semester has ended. I find out, nay 20 minutes ago I'm supposed to be holding a party at my house this friday night, already like half a dozen people apparently "rsvp'd". I know nothing of this.

The [cabbage] my friends come up with when we're drunk is oddly too thought out and specific.

Seriously ? :wall:

I don't know why you're complaining about having a party. Sounds like a fun time to me.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

KILL. ME. NOW.

[bleep]ing had it with people asking me to fix [bleep]ing tech problems because of their own [bleep]ing stupidity in the [bleep]ing first place.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!