Today...

Leoo

Anyone have any tips on public speaking. The largest group I have ever done a speech in front of is 5 people and I nearly passed out. Next week I have to do a presentation to over 30 of the top Verizon Wireless cooperate executives via conference call + webcam.

Public speaking is one of my strengths.

I have one big tip: If you screw up, apologise, smile and move on. Try not to freeze. The more relaxed and confident you are, the more other people will be encouraged to listen to what you have to say. Speak clearly and aticulate each word, and what I think is most importance is variance in tone. Change your pitch up and down to drive your points home.

Mostly stuff you've already been told.

lampost_sig_stark.png

[bleep] think I just downloaded a virus. Doing [cabbage] for English and I went to Google Images to look at a picture of someone. Clicky clicky and then ESET tells me that something is going down. So I click close and then I see something downloading. Now I'm [cabbage]ting myself. Got to wait at least an hour and a half for it to finish and I want to go to bed... :(

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Anyone have any tips on public speaking. The largest group I have ever done a speech in front of is 5 people and I nearly passed out. Next week I have to do a presentation to over 30 of the top Verizon Wireless cooperate executives via conference call + webcam.

Be confident. They really don't care what you look like. They're there for the content you are presenting to them. Teach them about your product and why it is beneficial. Do everything that you are supposed to do and everything will go down fine.

[bleep] think I just downloaded a virus. Doing [cabbage] for English and I went to Google Images to look at a picture of someone. Clicky clicky and then ESET tells me that something is going down. So I click close and then I see something downloading. Now I'm [cabbage]ting myself. Got to wait at least an hour and a half for it to finish and I want to go to bed... :(

Scan your computer with an antivirus. If it is blocking your antivirus software use Malwarebytes AntiMalware.

j0xPu5R.png

FINALLY the work week is over and, since my father is my boss, I asked him for a half day today so I can run to the cities to buy him a Father's Day present. Thankfully he was all for it. I'm taking my gal with me and we'll make an afternoon of it. Life is good :^_^:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

FINALLY the work week is over and, since my father is my boss, I asked him for a half day today so I can run to the cities to buy him a Father's Day present. Thankfully he was all for it. I'm taking my gal with me and we'll make an afternoon of it. Life is good :^_^:

Are you on holiday atm? What do you do for your dad?

rosssigfinal.jpg

Yeah, I've been done with Spring semester since the first week of May. I work as summer IT help at a local school district which includes anything from moving computers between schools (basically the manual labor stuff) to in-depth tech support. He's the network administrator there and I get $10/hr which is a pretty plush job compared to my friends that flip burgers for $7.50. Some days, like today, I download computer images on all the computers in a lab. Meanwhile, I browse forums and play Runescape while they "cook".

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Damn you Runescape addiction. It's probably not healthy that I grinded for 1 to 41 (and counting) fletcher in less than 12 hours, is it?

We've all been there brah. The things I've done for RuneScape...

I got a lump behind my ear... CANCER???

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Ugh, woke up with a terrible headache today. Don't feel like doing nothing except drink Coke all day. <_<

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Damn you Runescape addiction. It's probably not healthy that I grinded for 1 to 41 (and counting) fletcher in less than 12 hours, is it?

Probably just a worm deposit. Is it a wriggly lump?

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Fixed my bike today. I'm so happy now.

:grin:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Have it checked out with your regular doctor's visit. The worst thing they can do: stick a needle in it for a biopsy.

j0xPu5R.png

I'm quite sad today. I don't even know why, really. I just feel down for no reason. Even watching My Little Pony didn't cheer me up.

Perhaps it's because I only slept for 5 hours.

I'm quite sad today. I don't even know why, really. I just feel down for no reason. Even watching My Little Pony didn't cheer me up.

Did you eat today?

When you're hungry you tend to feel like [cabbage].

j0xPu5R.png

Did you eat today?

When you're hungry you tend to feel like [cabbage].

Yes.

Go on a nice long walk, the exercise will help cheer you up.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah, I've been done with Spring semester since the first week of May. I work as summer IT help at a local school district which includes anything from moving computers between schools (basically the manual labor stuff) to in-depth tech support. He's the network administrator there and I get $10/hr which is a pretty plush job compared to my friends that flip burgers for $7.50. Some days, like today, I download computer images on all the computers in a lab. Meanwhile, I browse forums and play Runescape while they "cook".

Sounds pretty good. I might try and look for a good summer job this, so I can work at home rather than stay and work where I'm at uni.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Followed your guys' advice and feel great now. Thanks.

Watching Inception again, and trying to understand the first half of the movie.

Why do they want to put the idea of becoming an emperor into that one guy's head? It's all very confusing and the film does not explain it well.

Had a great start to the weekend, despite working tomorrow. Went to a 21st Birthday party and got incredibly drunk but with the best bunch of people I've ever been drunk with before, which was [bleep]ing great. Still fairly drunk at the minute but I'll be alright for work tomorrow then I'm off for the rest of the weekend.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Last day of vacation tomorrow. Actually looking forward to getting back to the real world as being cramped up with my parents all week is starting to drive me crazy.

Don't get me wrong though, it's been fantastic.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

It is not confusing at all!

I think the first half is.

It just keeps cutting to new scenes without transition, which is really confusing and hard to tell what's going on.