~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Copped a mouth-ful of pool water.

Had to suck on the hose from the pool to get it flowing out so that the pool will drain (its raining and about to over-flow) and it came rushing in my mouth. After washing my mouth im now downing coke to rinse the taste out.

Also It's def' going to overflow, theres more water going in then out. I shall be sure to take pictures of my waterfall.

Popoto.~<3

Today....I was depressed.

Any particular reason?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

3 × 3 × 3 + 3 ÷ 3

I argued with my 4th grade teacher about this. I said 28. She kept saying it was 10 icon_wall.gif

Not another one of these. It's clearly 28, it's not even an ambiguous equation.

You would be amazed

A poll on Facebook:

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1-1+1+1+1+1+1+1x0 =?

1,022,421 people said 0

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I always suck at those math order of operation questions, even though I do a lot of math and science. Probably not a good sign.

icon_thumbsu.gif

Well, my mouth is starting to [bleep]ing hurt.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

3 × 3 × 3 + 3 ÷ 3

I argued with my 4th grade teacher about this. I said 28. She kept saying it was 10 icon_wall.gif

Not another one of these. It's clearly 28, it's not even an ambiguous equation.

*mumble mumble mumble*

Oh wait, I should have removed the shotgun from my mouth first.

I'd like you to introduce them to my friend Mr. Order of Operations. Order of Operations dictates that you do equations in this order:

- (items in parenthesis,) from left to right; then

- ^exponents, from left to right; then

- multiplication and /division, from left to right; and finally

- addition + subtraction, from left to right

Follow this and they'll get the correct equation. Until then this shotgun goes back. *mumble mumble*

nydYT.gif

Thoughts?

My first actual attempt at rain animation. :thumbup:

Nice.

EDIT: Fixed up my post so it doesn't sound like I think Spork was wrong.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

drunk as hell last night. Tried to hook up with 4 girls I would not have even attempted for being sober. Luckily, they're all friends, so they're cool with it. Oops. Also spent the night at my friend's. My parent's were none to happy about my 60 odd hour disappearing act. Whatevs. Carnival week lives on!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Can't sleep. Waiting for the vicodin to kick in again.

Hurts so [bleep]ing badly.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Imaigine that but twice. Thats what it was like for all 4 wisdoms for me in 2008 ;__;

Popoto.~<3

currently taking a break from painting the nursery... and evidently myself... I've done one wall but Freya is due a feed and its gone 2pm and i am yet to have breakfast so soup time!!! plus i am no longer a person... I am a pretty pink spottier person! :shades:

Should get the second coat of that wall and first coat of second wall done tonight, and then hopefully second second coat and first coat of small wall done tomorrow and hopefully move some furniture in tonight.

My parents are coming home tomorrow and at the moment their bedroom is filled with a spare bedroom full of cr*p (I was told to put it in there to sort out)

\:D/

Imaigine that but twice. Thats what it was like for all 4 wisdoms for me in 2008 ;__;

My mate has it worse. He has a high tolerance to high-strength pain killers. When he damaged his wrist the meds he was taking were barely affecting him and they couldn't prescribe him anything stronger.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I did it as a joke, but somehow my Rainbow Dash Wallpaper I made and posted to devART is now the 3rd most favorite under "Rainbow Dash Wallpaper" and 5th Page for "Rainbow Dash" out of 6300+ artworks and hasn't even been 2 months since I posted it.

WHAT DA [bleep]! :blink:

Popoto.~<3

Oh that. I kind of wondered about that.

What to do for allergies that don't respond to Zyrtec, Claratin, or Benadryl, or combinations thereof? I have been suffering like no other this past month and am going to do something about it.

currently taking a break from painting the nursery... and evidently myself... I've done one wall but Freya is due a feed and its gone 2pm and i am yet to have breakfast so soup time!!! plus i am no longer a person... I am a pretty pink spottier person! :shades:

Should get the second coat of that wall and first coat of second wall done tonight, and then hopefully second second coat and first coat of small wall done tomorrow and hopefully move some furniture in tonight.

I used to like painting rooms. I'm not entirely sure what happened to ruin that for me.

Doing some Magic, girlfriend is coming over, and then work. Story of my boring ass life.

Your "boring ass life" seems less so than mine. Mine is sleep, xbox/movie, work, xbox/movie, repeat (throwing in random bits of internet here and there). Except that I have today off so take work out of that.

I did it as a joke, but somehow my Rainbow Dash Wallpaper I made and posted to devART is now the 3rd most favorite under "Rainbow Dash Wallpaper" and 5th Page for "Rainbow Dash" out of 6300+ artworks and hasn't even been 2 months since I posted it.

WHAT DA [bleep]! :blink:

It's pretty good. Did you draw that?

I was on my sister's facebook checking out some people when I got to one random girl's album. It was a picture of a tattoo on an arm saying something like "nunca caminarás solo" and the girl captioned it "tattoo I want saying you'll never walk alone in Chinese." facepalm.jpg

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

But I had to go through the pain twice. Having my wisdom's taken out separately.

Also, holy [bleep]ing [cabbage], I could feel the vicodin kicking in at 30 minutes, but it didn't relieve any pain at all until an hour.

That [bleep]ing sucked so badly.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

But I had to go through the pain twice. Having my wisdom's taken out separately.

Also, holy [bleep]ing [cabbage], I could feel the vicodin kicking in at 30 minutes, but it didn't relieve any pain at all until an hour.

That [bleep]ing sucked so badly.

I had each one of them taken separately as well. [cabbage] sucks, but I liked eating a lot of icecream afterwards, you know, when it finally stops hurting to open your mouth.

16185_s.gif