Today...

Leoo

I hurt myself chasing after my girlfriend around her pool. I now have a nice scrape on my arm and a gash/welt on my leg. I expect my leg to be a massive bruise tomorrow morning.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Thar' be a [cabbage]storm a' brewin.

VERY freaking windy here. I am not mowing the lawn in it.

Sorry, my bad.

today I did next to nothing. Hung with some friends. One of my closest just got on break from college. Learned some parkour techniques...that's about it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Just got back from the Iron and Wine show....holy [bleep]ing mother of god. I went there expecting Sam Beam's soothing vocals and acoustic guitar but got [bleep]-slapped by an 11 member ensemble complete with a horn section that rocked out, jazz improv-ed, and even had an extended Pink Floyd-esque jam that went on for over ten minutes. I was completely blown away. None of his songs sounded like they did on the record, everything was extended and adapted for a full band--even his old, soft acoustic songs. What a show!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Insane storm over here, apparently a few people in my town are dead after being crushed by falling trees.

Oh my God that's terrible.icon_eek.gif

Yeah but it doesn't compare to the fact that a couple was killed by a flying tree here in Texas a few weeks ago.

In any case, I'm 19 as of now.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Insane storm over here, apparently a few people in my town are dead after being crushed by falling trees.

Oh my God that's terrible.icon_eek.gif

Yeah but it doesn't compare to the fact that a couple was killed by a flying tree here in Texas a few weeks ago.

In any case, I'm 19 as of now.

Happy Birthday old fella

rosssigfinal.jpg

You know that high you're on when you finish an exam? That's where I'm at currently :thumbsup:

10ah.jpg

Chilling out recovering from whatever I have.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

You know that high you're on when you finish an exam? That's where I'm at currently :thumbsup:

My high after an exam is just freaking about about how badly I messed up and why they should never set exams to be at 9am ever.

Ever.

On an unrelated note I'm going to teach myself to wake up early so I don't fail exams.

Oh yeah and life hasn't been interesting lately. Havn't done pretty much anything social in weeks and it's been pretty boring. I want to move into a different building next semester so my friends are close and easy to catch up with and do things with. Would be a lot more awesome.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch today. Delicious.

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

IT'S [bleep]ING HOT

THIS

Also, we had a major thunderstorm last night. Woke me up at like 2 in the morning, the lightning was so wicked.

Definitely worth being tired all day. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Haha, this is awesome. Last week my brother came home and he had this big peanut candy bar, so I ask him to share some. So I was eating it when suddenly I chew something that was solid, sort of like plastic. So of course, I call the company to file a complaint, they never call back, so I end up calling again like 2 other times. Apparently the plastic thingy was just non soluted caramel. Today they sent me 10 of those bars, which is almost 2kg of candy bars for free. :thumbup:

16185_s.gif

IT'S [bleep]ING HOT

THIS

THIS AGAIN

high of 100 degF. [bleep] me.

Also, my 12 year old brother has discovered Halo online multiplayer. Look out world.

IT'S [bleep]ING HOT

THIS

THIS AGAIN

high of 100 degF. [bleep] me.

Also, my 12 year old brother has discovered Halo online multiplayer. Look out world.

He's gonna learn some new words :twisted:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

So yeah, lightning just struck in the field behind my house. I was looking out the window just as it happened, scared the poo out of me.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

So yeah, lightning just struck in the field behind my house. I was looking out the window just as it happened, scared the poo out of me.

Did it actually hit the ground? Did you go have a look?

rosssigfinal.jpg

It most certainly did hit the ground. I have not had a look yet since it's still pretty bad out there. However, it doesn't look like anything is on fire.

Thunderstorms are wonderful. I wish I had seen lightning hit the ground.

The lightning's bright and the thunder is loud, but they're fairly spread out so it must be pretty far away. I wonder how it is right under the storm o.o

Thunderstorms are wonderful. I wish I had seen lightning hit the ground.

The lightning's bright and the thunder is loud, but they're fairly spread out so it must be pretty far away. I wonder how it is right under the storm o.o

I'm a few miles away. It's nice and loud. I like it.

PM me for fitocracy invite

haven't felt this weak and lonely in quite some time.

Guess that's the thanks I get for hooking two of my friend's up with great relationships in the same day