Today...

Leoo

It takes a bit of practice but you will get the hang of it. Just remember the label faces out

I'm listening to my girlfriend in the kitchen singing "I love daaaan d-a-n d-a-n "

I think scrubs was right when they were talking about how girls hide that they're crazy at first and slowly ease their boyfriend into it.

First exam tomorrow, completely unprepared. Do I care right now? Nope. Will I care when I get an average mark? Yes...

Cram. Now.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

First exam tomorrow, completely unprepared. Do I care right now? Nope. Will I care when I get an average mark? Yes...

Cram. Now.

WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?!

oh, ghosting

j0xPu5R.png

I got exams in 1hr 22 minutes :thumbsup: I think I'm prepared not really sure :???:

Dheginsea.png

I once met a man named Jesus at a Home Depot. Is this the Messiah returned at last?

And i once beat someone named Jesus in a chess game. Does that mean I'm smarter than the messiah?

BOW TO THE NEW MESSIAH

Maybe a president who didn't believe our soldiers were going to heaven, might be a little less willing to get them killed. ~ Bill Maher

Barrows drops: 2 Karil's Coifs (on double drop day)

92,150th person to 99 defense

Well, I can tell you my plans for the day.

Spent last night at my neighbor's house. We chilled with like five other people, and then once they left we played Runescape like bosses.

Woke up this morning, and now I am sitting at his kitchen table on my lap top.

Planning on having my girlfriend up to my house later, doing some swimming, and enjoying my second day off work..oh and 92 Fishing if she lets me play. :D

Turnpikes.png

Well today I slice my pinky. I was slicing potatoes with this super huge knife because of a lack of other knifes and sliced downwards then BAM- I now have a flap on my pinky.

We have no plasters So I have tissue and cellotape :3

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well today I slice my pinky. I was slicing potatoes with this super huge knife because of a lack of other knifes and sliced downwards then BAM- I now have a flap on my pinky.

We have no plasters So I have tissue and cellotape :3

Should have chopped off your entire finger.

No finger? No finger to cut in the future. :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

I faked a seizure to see if my dog would save me.

She came up to me, pawed at me, and started barking.

Well, at least I know she cares.

logic^

Precisely!

I did that once and my cat went up to me and started pawing at me and licked my hand.

Better than nothing, right? :thumbup:

j0xPu5R.png

My dog would probably have ran off and hid. She's afraid of everything.

Day off today. I like it because we're running a product that doesn't run well at all.

And last night I successfully completed a 10 hour shift in 6 hours. That's right. 6 hours. Scheduled for 2:50pm-12:50am, I was out the door by 8:50pm, due to shortage of work and the offer to leave.

My dog might be too much of a baby to do that, he'd either cry or try to play. Or lick me. I don't like licking.

Now, my neighbor's bull mastiff would likely lick my entire face and possibly chew my ear off. She has bit my ear before (we had her leash tied to my dog's leash, they tripped me from behind and began to eat me).

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Get better Sam.

I just got back from having ice cream with a friend. It is finally feeling like summer up here. Just four more days...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

As luck would have it, my one exam is scheduled for the last slot on the last exam day. At least it's Chem, so I don't have to worry about failing.

Same, only mine's American Government. Don't have to worry about failing it either though.

Spent the whole day rocking in my engineering teacher's classroom, finished the crazy inventory, and had some fun. Apparently my only weakness is that I don't like people. No wai... :P But apparently I have to find worth in stupid people and not treat them condescendingly, then they will do as I ask.

So last year on Free Slurpee Day, me and my friends went around to 7-11s all day getting free slurpees and we ran into this tweaker who called himself Badmonkey and had a conversation with him where he taught us what he called "wheezing the juice". He then proceeded to wheez the juice and run out to his bike and speed off. Today I finally learned what he got that from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1hEKqZz-OY

Insane storm over here, apparently a few people in my town are dead after being crushed by falling trees.

Woke up at my now usual 11:30, watched some tv for a bit, made a few posts, showered, and went to volleyball practice. Now I'm at home relaxing.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Insane storm over here, apparently a few people in my town are dead after being crushed by falling trees.

Oh my God that's terrible.icon_eek.gif