Today...

Leoo

It's National Man Day, must do something manly.

Probably just gonna light [cabbage] on fire, go get some crunchwraps, and play Magic.

You have to do all of this shirtless, and in your underwear when appropriate.

I have never been allowed to paint before, but I think dad has given up and left me to it... I am 25 after all, I can handle a paintbrush :P OK it may not turn out fantastic but at least i'm trying?

I painted my own room twice and helped with my sisters' rooms. This was about 10 years ago (I was ~12) before we sold our house. Maybe that's why I don't like it anymore...

With any luck I will be buying food tonight. I would go now but without a vehicle (or valid driver's license... or one at all) and less than 2 hours before city buses end their service out here... I'm not gonna risk it. I'll wait for my aunt to get home and me and my sister(s) will go. I have been living off of random items found in the cupboards for too long.

19 years. First cavity :(

Not even my own fault, apparently there was a flaw in the way my tooth developed, that it just doesn't have enamel on the gum edge. It just looks like a really small red dot on the gumline. Doesn't even hurt. I better not get a big ass filling, or I'll be mighty pissed. Last thing I want is a silver dot to replace an unnoticeable red dot.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Probably just gonna light [cabbage] on fire, go get some crunchwraps, and play Magic.

Eh, I prefer this version of a man.

[hide]edwardian_gentleman.jpg[/hide]

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

19 years. First cavity :(

Not even my own fault, apparently there was a flaw in the way my tooth developed, that it just doesn't have enamel on the gum edge. It just looks like a really small red dot on the gumline. Doesn't even hurt. I better not get a big ass filling, or I'll be mighty pissed. Last thing I want is a silver dot to replace an unnoticeable red dot.

I've had two cavities in my childhood.

They're usually quite unnoticeable.

j0xPu5R.png

They still do the silver fillings, or they still use them in the U.K anyway, I have two of them.

I am waiting on a tooth extraction :unsure: my old dentist put a temporary root filling in one of my molars, not only have I lost the top of the tooth and part of the side of it, but the filling he put in is sat right on top of the nerve of the tooth so if I chew on that side, it makes the tooth become inflamed and I end up with a swollen face - fun times.

Was given the choice of extraction of root canal surgery... errr take out the tooth please!!!

[hide]teddy-roosevelt-pince-nez.jpg[/hide]

Please, get with the times

old-spice-FIN-jpg.jpg

Please, get with the times

old-spice-FIN-jpg.jpg

Roosevelt doesn't have time to respond, he's too busy wrestling grizzly bears while having sex with multiple women.

Im already walking around the house in underwear and eating coco pops without a spoon. amidoingitrite?

I haven't put on any clothes since I woke up.

Its 6:30 in the evening.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Im already walking around the house in underwear and eating coco pops without a spoon. amidoingitrite?

I haven't put on any clothes since I woke up.

Its 6:30 in the evening.

a_that_makes_me_moist_The_sexy_girl_of_your_dreams-s300x300-80060-580.jpg

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Wal Mart while I'm getting my oil changed (at Wal Mart) to buy a card and then I will mail it to a random person across the country. No return address, no name, no money, just a nice card with a nice little message inside to make someone's day hopefully. I know it's cheesy but I could care less, it's going to be really fun.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Tomorrow I'm going to go to Wal Mart while I'm getting my oil changed (at Wal Mart) to buy a card and then I will mail it to a random person across the country. No return address, no name, no money, just a nice card with a nice little message inside to make someone's day hopefully. I know it's cheesy but I could care less, it's going to be really fun.

You mean you couldn't care less.

Pet peeve.

And that sounds like a pretty cool thing to do.

10postchm2105.png

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Huzzah! The telco I'm with sent me a text for my final bill with them, it's $-4.71. Totally going into the local store tonight and asking for my $4.71.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

You mean you couldn't care less.

Pet peeve.

And that sounds like a pretty cool thing to do.

I be scared out of my [bleep]ing mind if I got a card like that. Especially if it was anonymous.

*checks mail*

Today (or rather a couple of days ago) I was in a car crash. My grandparents have to stay in a hotel for a couple of days, while my mum is picking me up because I visit her during the summer. And hey, it's only a couple hour drive from where she lives, much better than the 7+ hours from our summer place.

Everyone has been putting their memories of the classmate of mine who took his own life on his Facebook page, I finally got around to adding mine. June 10-12 is still surreal - fun grad parties with friends, to mourning the loss of our friend and classmate at a teacher's home at 3 AM, to taking pictures with friends before graduation nine hours later, to hearing the principal read the speech our friend was supposed to give in his place, to graduating, to seeing my best friend graduate at her school, to the senior party, to my grad party, to going on Facebook and seeing too many posts of RIP, constantly reminding us of reality. It's early Thursday now and I still don't feel like last weekend was real.

Excuse my run-on

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Tied a bowtie. Took a while but I think I got it.

Where have you been! <3:

OT: Umm, girlfriend came over. We "watched" a movie if you catch my drift.

[spoiler=If you didn't]We had sex.