Today...

Leoo

FINALLY OUT OF SCHOOL, YESSSSSSSSSSS

SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER YEAH

i'll be bored by tomorrow though

Being bored is better than going to school.

I can't wait till my cheeks stop hurting and I get these stitches out.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

You got out of school on a thursday?

Yeah because we had to make up a snow day I guess. But like 20 minutes into the day all the administrators and the rent-a-cop told us we had to go home anyways and they closed the main building. I have no idea why they did that.

I'm going to completely revamp my life style:

drink more milk

wake up at 8:30am [not 2pm]

fall asleep no later than 1am

practice my parkour

add vinegar and citrus to my diet

get a hair cut

and maybe even settle for a single girl?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I'll give that less than four days.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

drink more milk

practice my parkour

get a hair cut

It's going to take a lot of work. Be consistent and you'll do fine.

j0xPu5R.png

Green Lantern midnight premiere tonight! looking forward to it!

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

drink more milk

practice my parkour

get a hair cut

Ok Tim

rosssigfinal.jpg

drink more milk

practice my parkour

get a hair cut

Ok Tim

OI!

Popoto.~<3

I just had to sit through a meeting at work in which they talk about plant efficiencies and financial junk that has nothing to do with me. Usually, they have them at the start of the shift, but today, we had ours at the end. And because it was at the end, they didn't mind talking for more than the hour the set aside. We were all late leaving by a half hour.

When you get a better job, be sure to take a [cabbage] on someone's desk as a going away present.

------

Swam for 5 hours today. My skin looked bleached and wrinkly when I got out of the pool.

I'm not looking for another job. My job is fine and, when they leave me alone, I would even say I enjoy it. I just wish they would talk about something other than how much money I'm making them... just once. Oh well, I don't have to worry about another one of those for at least a month.

Woohoo, first post on this thread! (though I lurk a lot more than I post..)

Let's see. Today I woke up at 7 AM even though it's summer, because I have a Digital Filmmaking class from 9-1. I don't think I've ever taken a better class, in school or out of, in my entire life. The downside is that its only a week long :sad: so its all very rushed. Fun stuff though, some friends and I learned how to use CS pretty well, and as it turns out, my friend's dad gets enormous discounts on all Adobe products, including the CS5 Master Collection. That should lead to some fun summer projects, at least.

Other than that, fell asleep as soon as I got home. Tried achievement-whoring Black Ops by playing the campaign on Veteran, raged hard, and gave up. Listened to some music. Chatted with some friends. Uneventful day, but tomorrow I'm going to the county fair, which should be fun.

I'm writing my girlfriend a note. I thought we were sickeningly adorable before, but this is reaching a whole new level.

I'm going to her house for 5am today too, I'm probably just going to not sleep since I would have to be up in 2 hours anyways. I just can't wait for school to be over now, getting up at 6 and not getting home from work until 11:30 is killing me. I think I'll sleep through all of my classes tomorrow.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'm writing my girlfriend a note. I thought we were sickeningly adorable before, but this is reaching a whole new level.

I'm going to her house for 5am today too, I'm probably just going to not sleep since I would have to be up in 2 hours anyways. I just can't wait for school to be over now, getting up at 6 and not getting home from work until 11:30 is killing me. I think I'll sleep through all of my classes tomorrow.

That's the spirit, who the [bleep] needs sleep when you can just do it during school.

That's the spirit, who the [bleep] needs sleep when you can just do it during school.

Like a boss. :thumbup:

@K4ylan, I cant stand being in water too long. I love going to the beach but I despise that wrinkly feeling of dead skin coming off in the water. :S

Popoto.~<3

Anyone have any tips on public speaking. The largest group I have ever done a speech in front of is 5 people and I nearly passed out. Next week I have to do a presentation to over 30 of the top Verizon Wireless cooperate executives via conference call + webcam.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Anyone have any tips on public speaking. The largest group I have ever done a speech in front of is 5 people and I nearly passed out. Next week I have to do a presentation to over 30 of the top Verizon Wireless cooperate executives via conference call + webcam.

Confidence is everything. Practice your presentation multiple times. If possible, try the old speaking to your self in a mirror trick. If you can't sell it to yourself, you can't expect to do much better with others.

Good luck

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Public speaking is one of my talents. It comes easily for me; but here's what I recommend doing.

• Rehearse your key points so you don't get them wrong.
  • Try not to make everything you say entirely serious, be light hearted when you speak; unless of course the subject matter is intended to be super serious.
  • Some people will be into what you're saying, others won't. Don't be discouraged by the people not paying full attention.
  • Make eye contact with a few key people (if possible, these are just general tips after all.) These key people should look like they are the most interested in what you're saying. Be sure to smile at them.
  • Be confident, you'll do fine.

Confidence in what you're saying really.

I'm really weird about public speaking. When it comes to small talk with people I'm absolutely terrible but I can easily do a speech or something infront of 50 people.