Today...

Leoo

Diner at 10pm, sleeping over some chick's house, ice skating, followed by a glow stick rave party, which we broke a bunch of glow sticks and more or less turned the room into a giant neon ... room. [bleep]ing cool.

Now I'm home and sad. Probably because I haven't slept in forever. Hopefully sleep will solve this awful moodswing

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Due to a friends PMS rage I've decided to leave Tip.It, Facebook, MSN and avoid digital contact for a week because of my constant whining. I'll admit, I do have a problem with whining and I HATE IT. It's not something I can fix overnight.

So, w/e. I'll see you all in a week and hopefully some people will stop looking down on me. (not just the one person)

Popoto.~<3

Wow, reply angrily about one thing and get someone to give up the net for a week? What should I do to keep idiots off it for life?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Tim, you just have to accept some things will not and cannot change...thus you don't have a reason to whine. Live and let live is also sound advice.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Can I be blunt here? Why am I even asking, I'm going to be anyway.

Tim. Listen to me carefully. [cabbage] happens. Life sucks for everyone. Everyone has problems, and you're no different. Just get the [bleep] over it. Whining about a situation is not going to make it any better or make people care more about your situation. In fact, it does the opposite. It makes people resent you and your attitude. If you really want to get your [cabbage] together start with things you can change quickly. Such as your incessant whining and ability to annoy people who like you. If you're about to start whining and [bleep]ing just shut up. Don't say anything. It's as simple as that. So I'll say this one more time: get the [bleep] over it, dude. [cabbage] happens.

Don't feel like I'm attacking you, either. We're friends, Tim. I want to see things work out. I'm just not a very 'sugar-coaty' person.

Things don't change themselves, people do. You just have to know what to do to fix it, or at least make it better. If you can't fix it, then don't worry about it man.

People on Tip.it care, no matter how cliché that sounds. There's only so much we can do.

j0xPu5R.png

I'll just say that it's natural for some people to want to complain about things, so I'm not going to hold that against you, Tim, and I wish you good luck in getting these things to work out. No respect lost from me, at least.

"You'd best change your point of view. Stop blaming me, thinking I'm the problem. If you think I'm the problem, then you have to change me. If you realize that you're the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Most people want everyone else in the world to change but themselves. Let me tell you, it's easier to change yourself than everyone else."

77yLQy8.png

"You'd best change your point of view. Stop blaming me, thinking I'm the problem. If you think I'm the problem, then you have to change me. If you realize that you're the problem, then you can change yourself, learn something and grow wiser. Most people want everyone else in the world to change but themselves. Let me tell you, it's easier to change yourself than everyone else."

"He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away."

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Went to the dentist today. Everything went great, got a nice shot of radiation in my face though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Made an old timey style photoshop of the Hindenburg and the titanic crashing into the WTC while Luna the Moon from Bear in the Big Blue House watches approvingly.

I am really, REALLY bored is what I'm saying.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

"He who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away."

I'm talking about suiting yourself for yourself :P

77yLQy8.png

Made an old timey style photoshop of the Hindenburg and the titanic crashing into the WTC while Luna the Moon from Bear in the Big Blue House watches approvingly.

I am really, REALLY bored is what I'm saying.

pics

Wow, reply angrily about one thing and get someone to give up the net for a week? What should I do to keep idiots off it for life?

I think we're all overlooking this very crucial phenomenon; a fail-safe way to get idiots off the internet. I will be monitoring the forums closely now, i'll get back with my analysis if I come up with any results.

Today I took my father to his colonoscopy AT SEVEN AM! Seeing as I was up drinking til 3AM the previous night I was hungover as [cabbage], but I strategically packed a PBR dry in my pocket before leaving which I drank behind the clinic as I waited for him to finish. I had a pretty sweet Big Lebowski moment as I sat there on my hungover ass with rayban sunglasses on, wrinkled buttoned down shirt I had worn the night before surrounded by old ladies with digestive problems.

hiccup.png

I finished my school year back in March and been on early summer vacation for the past three months.

I've been so bored, so I got my curriculum for next year on my computer downloaded yesterday, been working on Biology all day today.

Did the whole Taxonomy chapter all the lessons and tests. Might do some Algebra later till Day 4 of the Uber Update comes on TF2.

I finished my school year back in March and been on early summer vacation for the past three months.

I've been so bored, so I got my curriculum for next year on my computer downloaded yesterday, been working on Biology all day today.

Did the whole Taxonomy chapter all the lessons and tests. Might do some Algebra later till Day 4 of the Uber Update comes on TF2.

I wish I could be that good of a student.

Next year I will be attending Ohio State University, and I would like some advice.

I've always thought I wanted to do pre-medicine and then proceed on to medical school and all that jazz. Lately, though, I don't know. I've been thinking.....what if I don't get accepted into medical school? What if I get into medical school but for some reason I can't handle it? If I didn't end up getting accepted, would I have just wasted my whole time at college? If I don't get accepted, what the hell do I do then?

This is thinking 4+ years into the future....but damn.

P.S. I tried looking for the help and advice thread but I couldn't find it, so I figured this was the next best thing.

We can't really answer those without knowing a lot more about you. Best advice I can offer you is to talk to someone about it; parent's, good friends, etc.

Well in that case you sound quite schizophrenic :blink:

Range.... god dammit lol

Nah I'm just kiddin', I just read it wrong haha :P

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Regarding Med School, the best advice I can give you is do whatever you can to get some kind of experience. Shadowing Doctors was probably the most informative and interesting thing I did when I was trying to decide.

If, after that you're still interested, don't let yourself worry about not getting in/not being able to cope. If it's something you're really passionate about you'll get there, be it in 4 years or 24.

My suitemate was pre-med (well natural sciences with intentions of going into med school but it's the same thing really), and from what I heard from them, if you make it through all of the science classes before you have to apply, you're fine. The hardest part, according to them, is getting through classes like Organic Chemistry and Biology.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew