Today...

Leoo

Just watched an amazing set by Coldplay live at Glastonbury Festival. Compelling performance.

Heh, watched it in the pub without any sound on the TV. Someone managed to find the remote for the chorus of "Yellow" which was [bleep]ing awesome, everyone singing along. Only got better when the club we went to after played it as the last song of the night. Best night out I've had in a long time.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Put the cereal in the fridge. First time I've done that. lol.

I've put peanut butter in the fridge and milk in the cabinet... mom found it a half hour later and just laughed at me. First time I was trolled by my mother <_<

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

First I had a drum lesson. I'm starting to learn about latin drum set pleying for my jazz band class next year; however it didn't go too well, I haven't been practicing enough because I've been too busy going out this summer so far.

Afterwards I went up to a trade expo with one of my friends. They were supposed to be having all sorts of instruments for sale, but instead they had like, 20 guitars, which was disappointing for the drive. I tried getting an airsoft gun as well, but they all seemed too cheap and the vendor wasn't even at the kiosk. There was another stand with N64 and SNES games that I looked at as well, but predictably everything worth buying was already taken.

After this my friend and I went and picked up another friend and a girl I'm into and we went to another friend's house to play airsoft. After about three games we were too fed up with mosquitos to continue though, but we kept hanging out there. We got some pizzas, played Ninja and Odd Man Out, and then played cards for a while. It was a lot more fun than it sounds, lol.

When this was done I went to go to yet another friend's bonfire, which wasn't as fun as I'd hoped but it was nice getting to see that group again. I was really too tired and itchy to really appreciate (try twelve mosquito bites on your right hand alone o_O), but it was still fun.

I've put peanut butter in the fridge and milk in the cabinet... mom found it a half hour later and just laughed at me. First time I was trolled by my mother <_<

I put some Coke in the freezer and when I opened it, it exploded. <_<

Staurolite.png

I know people that put peanut butter in the fridge on purpose. It's incredibly stupid though as you can't spread it when it cold.

Also the party I went to last night where I was going to be the only guy there was actually alright. Was incredibly boring for the first hour and a half then it got real fun. I wasn't the only guy there, there was one other guy there so it wasn't too bad. Lucky I left when I did because apparently it turned to [cabbage] after I left. They all drunk to much and threw up and cried.

ATM doing homework and waiting for TF2 to finish downloading <3:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I know people that put peanut butter in the fridge on purpose. It's incredibly stupid though as you can't spread it when it cold.

Also the party I went to last night where I was going to be the only guy there was actually alright. Was incredibly boring for the first hour and a half then it got real fun. I wasn't the only guy there, there was one other guy there so it wasn't too bad. Lucky I left when I did because apparently it turned to [cabbage] after I left. They all drunk to much and threw up and cried.

ATM doing homework and waiting for TF2 to finish downloading <3:

Too much girl chat = :roll:

Happens all the time when my female flatmates get too many of their friends around...

rosssigfinal.jpg

Today I got a 3DS and Ocarina of Time 3D for my birthday.

[bleep] you, I need to wait another 4 days to get it. Luckily for me it is released on the day that the shops are open late enough for me to visit.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Just finished my last assignment for this term. One week of school left, then I party hard for two weeks (with some study time to prepare for exams in the first two weeks back).

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

My brother thinks I'm mental because I have and believe in lucid dreams.

He is clearly jealous of your abilities.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

My parents told me today I have turned into a real "blue-collar" worker. I work 7-3 M-F, cash my check on Friday, then buy a case of beer on the way home from the bank and hang out with some friends all weekend drinking. I never really noticed it but it is true I guess. I cannot wait for this summer to fly by so I can go back to school in the fall. I am sick of working, I want to learn again.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Spent all day yesterday at a friend's camp.

It was pretty cool, we played yu gi oh for about 7 hours last night.

So awesome.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I've been living the good life so far this summer. Lots of time with my friends, lots of videogames. Currently making my way through a number of PS2 classics such as FFX, possibly FFXII, then maybe making my way to my gamecube and playing through Legend of Zelda collector's edition. Should keep me well occupied.

I should be heading home for a week (spending the summer in my college dorm) to take my girlfriend to visit with my family. Should be good times.

Flyingjj.png

Woke up vomiting this morning, second Monday in a row. <_<

Currently got people contracted by the government going through the house as the government is worried about people complaining about the noise once the new expressway they're building goes in, so they're thinking of putting ducted air-con in the houses of people who live really close to where it will be so they won't have to open windows which lets more sound in. All the people around here who would hear the noise at all are on a road which has heavy traffic load all day and night. It will be mostly unused one the expressway goes in, which will be further away so we won't be able to hear the noise at the level the current road is generating.

Who the hell has a soul, just wondering.

I'm a baby-eating Atheist, no soul in me.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Who the hell has a soul, just wondering.

I actually sold my soul to a friend of mine for a cake, no joke. She wrote up a contract and everything. The cake was delicious though, it was like the size of a big birthday cake and half was vanilla with frosting, the other half was chocolate with peanut-butter instead of frosting, and the whole thing had SOULCAKE written out on it in M&Ms.

No regrets.