Today...

Leoo

Wow, reply angrily about one thing and get someone to give up the net for a week? What should I do to keep idiots off it for life?

[cabbage], someone should give you a goddamn medal Furah.

I played the game Life tonight with some friends and won. Somehow I feel more optimistic, if only just a little.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Re: cute passive aggressive letter on my windscreen

Dear angry soccer mum,

I am sorry that my large corolla hatchback is blocking the street and making it hard for you to get through this narrow road. No need to notify the council as per your note, I did it myself and it turns out i am doing nothing wrong. The lady I talked to even laughed at your expense when I mentioned that garbage trucks manage to get through just fine.

I suggest you either trade your 4wd that you probably have never taken off road for a smaller vehicle that is easier to drive, or go 30 seconds out of your way to use the other end of the street.

Regards, a careless parker.

Next year I will be attending Ohio State University, and I would like some advice.

I've always thought I wanted to do pre-medicine and then proceed on to medical school and all that jazz. Lately, though, I don't know. I've been thinking.....what if I don't get accepted into medical school? What if I get into medical school but for some reason I can't handle it? If I didn't end up getting accepted, would I have just wasted my whole time at college? If I don't get accepted, what the hell do I do then?

This is thinking 4+ years into the future....but damn.

P.S. I tried looking for the help and advice thread but I couldn't find it, so I figured this was the next best thing.

You're thinking about it exactly the wrong way. You're saying "I might fail, maybe I shouldn't do this." You should be saying, "I might fail, I will work hard to make sure that doesn't happen." If you really want to do it, don't let the possibility of failure hold you back, just don't let yourself fail.

This exactly. If you go into a situation thinking you might fail something you more then likely will fail one way or another. It's very hard to be positive about school, especially college and beyond. But if you can maintain confidence I'm sure you will have a lot better chance of succeeding in school. I can promise you looking at the glass half empty has no benefits what so ever.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Do it if you are passionate about being a doctor. Don't do it if money comes into it, because even if you get through med school and an internship you probably won't like your job.

Do it if you are passionate about being a doctor. Don't do it if money comes into it, because even if you get through med school and an internship you probably won't like your job.

This is again very true (sorry for just quoting people :unsure: )

I plan on becoming a teacher after college (music/band teacher in a college setting) In my case thinking about money would have a negative effect on me. Seeing as teachers are not payed the best (even on the college level), however I am so passionate about my music that I really don't care how much I make. Music is my life and I plan on dedicating it to my students and my self, that alone is enough of a reason for me to keep going in college.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

lolsummerschool

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

lolsummerschool

10/10.

Work shortly, then helping a buddy move. Nice day of sitting back, loading a few things in the truck, and drinking some beers in the nice summer sun. :thumbup:

As for tomorrow? Disneyland for five days with my girlfriend. <3: :thumbup:

lolsummerschool

10/10.

Y0aiW.gif

On topic: Meh day today. Don't know what to do. Might just go out and hike the mountain. Gonna see if any bros want to come with.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

lolsummerschool

10/10.

Work shortly, then helping a buddy move. Nice day of sitting back, loading a few things in the truck, and drinking some beers in the nice summer sun. :thumbup:

As for tomorrow? Disneyland for five days with my girlfriend. <3: :thumbup:

Find Obt@@@

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I've been working on the Chemistry unit of my Biology today, just need to finish up the final test for this unit.

If I can keep this rate up I could finish my school year before it even starts.

^_^

Going to a party tonight where I am the only guy there. unless I convince my mate to come

This is either going to go really well or horribly.

Also going to hit the gym soon, doing homework atm.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Going to a party tonight where I am the only guy there. unless I convince my mate to come

They're going to tie you up and make you wear a skirt and makeup.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

They're going to tie you up and make you wear a skirt and makeup.

That was almost done to me once. I hid under a table after they finished straightening my hair and were grabbing the nail polish, though.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Getting laid in a skirt would be a much better story.

I think a story about that was posted in OT once, actually....

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Party last night with a couple cadbury's there which were good value.

By 9pm a nerdy Indian guy had his pants off and was doing camahamahas or whatever that dragonball z thing is. The other had spent 15 minutes telling me how much he liked me but not in a gay way. I encouraged them to do shots. Got a sharpie out when they passed out, haven't done that in a while. The former got the old [bleep] and balls pointing to his mouth and the later just got champ across his forehead because he seemed pretty nice.

Going to a pub crawl tonight which they will be at. I hope they liked my art.

Due to a friends PMS rage I've decided to leave Tip.It, Facebook, MSN and avoid digital contact for a week because of my constant whining. I'll admit, I do have a problem with whining and I HATE IT. It's not something I can fix overnight.

So, w/e. I'll see you all in a week and hopefully some people will stop looking down on me. (not just the one person)

Last Active:

Today, 03:48 AM

Posted Yesterday, 05:23 PM

Just ducking in to post this one message.

Crafted the Spy's Flower, #73.

--------

Tim, I thought you were leaving Tip.It? You'll just end up disappointing yourself if you don't stick to what you said you'd do.

By sneaking on to post that one message will also make you feel like "Oh, I posted one message and nothing bad happened to me. I wonder if I post another? .. and another?" And then you'll look back and feel bad.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!