Today...

Leoo

So the house we moved to didn't have a mailbox set up. We have to put one in ourselves and the neighborhood's code insists that it be on the other side of the street so that the mailman doesn't have to go down the street twice. We started digging the hole for it, but it turns out that Missouri's ground is mostly rock.... My dad refuses to rent any heavy machinery such as a jackhammer or an auger. So I spent a few hours today outside digging with a pickaxe and a hammer+chisel. It was slow going and I've only got the hole about half as deep as it needs to be so far. It was over 90 degrees out today and it sucked so much working so hard in that heat. Also, I now have a lot of blisters on my hands now. Oh, and my dad didn't give me anything to scoop out the broken up dirt and rocks with so I had to use my hands. Funny thing about rocks that have been broken up with a pickaxe.... They tend to be razor sharp on the edges. I learned that after reaching in to scoop out the first handfull of rocks and sliced my middle finger open pretty badly (the cut goes from the tip of my finger all the way down to my palm almost and it hurts like hell.) I probably should get stitches or something, every time I bend my finger it opens up and bleeds more.... So yeah.... [cabbage]ty day.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

they're* :wall:

confused.jpg

Hey, grammar Nazi!

...You're doing it incorrectly.

Today was kind of a bust. Road trip went alright, the date itself was kinda eh. The chick she brought for my buddy I went with ended up being a smoker with a kid lol. Nothing spectacular, but it was a good time.

>2010

>Still getting trolled by pie

I you guys dont do this seriously.

In other news, I passed philosophy.

16185_s.gif

Been filling out applications for Uni today. Starting to realise I have no motivation to go and I'm wondering whether it's actually what I want. :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Only if we rename cricket to Jenga Stickball.

I...don't get it.

Neither do I... I think they're playing jenga wrong.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I know you'll have fun writing the other one eventually, hawkxs :P Thanks for the artwork you did; belated thanks but well deserved!

I walked 90 minutes through poaring rain in my attempt to find the headquarters of an agency. Alas i failed in my mission to find it but atleast i am all wet...

Final1.jpg

My local WALMART now has a Stacker Machine, played $4 worth of plays when I went there today.

Had a 87.5% ratio of getting past the minor prize out of all my plays and got to major once, one away from major twice, and other times below that.

Rhythm Heaven experience pays off.

I...don't get it.

Doesn't a cricket bat look like a giant Jenga piece on a stick...? Albeit a slightly flat one? I've never watched cricket don't hate.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Short sleep last night, it was raining and I was in a tent, got perhaps 5 hours of sleep. Afterwards, I chilled around a bit with my friend and left back home at around 14:30, arriving home at about 18:00. Tired, but damn it, the show was awesome. At one point, Josh Homme was talking to a girl who was holding up a sign that said "Josh, I wanna make it wit chu <3".

"You're pretty. I'd love to go get a drink with you after the show, but I can't since I don't drink anymore.

I don't drink any less either, you know." and he takes a few sips from a bottle of vodka.

Too bad their show was a bit early, but Linkin Park played later and everyone was singing along to their more famous songs (In The End, Numb, Closer, etc). Then later discovered an awesome band: Hurts.

All in all, that was great fun.

I...don't get it.

Doesn't a cricket bat look like a giant Jenga piece on a stick...? Albeit a slightly flat one? I've never watched cricket don't hate.

[spoiler=Jenga Block]JengaBlock.jpg

[spoiler=Cricket Bat]cricketbatsgn.jpg

So no, not really.

Got good and sloshed last night and went for a long bike ride with some friends. I have never ridden a bicycle drunk before and it was so much fun.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Modest Mouse tomorrow. Should be pretty awesome.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Ugh, my school messed up my class schedule for next year.

Looks like I have to make some phone calls. :wall:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Got good and sloshed last night and went for a long bike ride with some friends. I have never ridden a bicycle drunk before and it was so much fun.

Just make sure that doesn't turn into driving...

Just make sure that doesn't turn into driving...

Thanks, Mom! :wink:

Just kidding...that is exactly why we went riding bikes. I live in a town of about 3,000 and there is no traffic out past 10 PM so we cruised the town for about two hours.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Going into town with some mates soon for the day. Kinda wish I wasnt picking them up @ 8am, I barely got much sleep last night. Stupid [bleep]ing ulsur. :(

Popoto.~<3

Tinkering with Microsoft's Visual Studio to set up a private server for WoW machinima. This [cabbage]'s not for me. :wall:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Was in an earthquake last night. Incredibly stoned, so I just tripped.

SRw7t.jpg

Canada Day today. Tomorrow I've got to find a school ID so that I'm able to renew my student bus pass for this summer...

j0xPu5R.png

Went to a market with a bunch of friends then invaded a friends house. Ive been so much more active this week, actually bothering to have some kind of social life.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

Nothing too interesting today, went to the park and played soccer with some friends then headed to his house to watch Step Brothers. Then I had a doctor's appointment. I am officially 6 feet tall, [bleep] yeah. Pretty much it.