Today...

Leoo

Wooo. Checked my pay-check, $1.85 raise, don't know why though.

Don't question it, it might be a mistake. Just wait and see if they catch it own their own. Until then, just enjoy the extra cash.

Or maybe you've been doing a good job at work lately and they thought you deserved it?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Don't question it, it might be a mistake. Just wait and see if they catch it own their own. Until then, just enjoy the extra cash.

Or maybe you've been doing a good job at work lately and they thought you deserved it?

Or it's a test to see how trustworthy he is?

....What.

I'm having a look at a few Car models online etc, ALOT of the "Jap" cars you see here that are easy to do up with low maintenance (Lancers, Skylines, Mirage, Preludes) are mostly owned by someone with a Muslim-ish name Like Ali, Mohammad, Mohsan.

I'm not being racist in anyway but ..... Why do so many of these types of people own Japanese based imports? :unsure:

Popoto.~<3

Today I went to the A Perfect Circle concert and was front row for the whole show. They even debuted new music during the encore!!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Got topless and did the haka today, for my school. I'm the skinniest, whitest guy, and I was at the front.

:thumbup:

Our Haka is better.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Today I went to the A Perfect Circle concert and was front row for the whole show. They even debuted new music during the encore!!

I am unbelievably jealous.

Got topless and did the haka today, for my school. I'm the skinniest, whitest guy, and I was at the front.

that sounds hilarious. Please tell me there's video evidence?

today was rather eh for me. woke up at 5pm. moped around a bit. went bowling with some friends. met a couple of new people. talked to a hobo. Shame I was too tired to enjoy most of the day.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Does anyone think they can do a realistic photoshop of an eyepatch on a picture of me? Save me finding a real one. My head is slightly tilted to the side.

Ask in the Gallery, or Shiny or Sam or someone. I don't think it'd be too hard to pull off.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Does anyone think they can do a realistic photoshop of an eyepatch on a picture of me? Save me finding a real one. My head is slightly tilted to the side.

Sounds interesting. Can I ask why you want this done?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm experimenting with dating site profiles. (I have a girlfriend but I'm always trying to figure out new stuff about attraction etc.) The eye patch is to catch the attention of women who are scrolling through possibly hundreds of thumbnail pictures of blokes. I'm betting that many won't be able to resist checking out the profile when they see the eye patch.

That's actually a pretty good experiment. If worst cones to the worst couldn't you buy one fron the two dollar shop?

(does your girl friend know about this btw?)

ojdv.jpg

She doesn't know but I'll tell her in a few weeks when she gets back from overseas.

I'm thinking I'll try making the profile like I don't really take it seriously, and have fun with it but make it serious enough so they think it's real.

I'll be honest about the important stuff like my job and my lifestyle etc. I want to word it so it could actually fit me. If I literally made stuff up then whatever method I figure out couldn't actually be used to meet women since they would work out it was all [cabbage] upon meeting.

I reckon it could be worth trying. I had a squiz and only like 70% of the women look like they have down syndrome. Some are pretty hot. It could be an untapped goldmine.

I think I need to lay off caffeine. Went bowling tonight, kept swearing every time I knocked over less than 5 pins. My friend and I also kept sitting on each other's lap and jokingly dry humping each other. Afterwards we ran outside and took our shirts off. Most of the group is used to that behaviour whenever I have energy drinks and he has coke (he can't drink energy drinks due to the caffeine levels being dangerous for his heart.) However, one friend would not have been accustomed and most likely scarred for life.

How are you going to spend that $1.85?

That's $1.85/hr. So a minimum of $37/week extra.

....What.

I'm having a look at a few Car models online etc, ALOT of the "Jap" cars you see here that are easy to do up with low maintenance (Lancers, Skylines, Mirage, Preludes) are mostly owned by someone with a Muslim-ish name Like Ali, Mohammad, Mohsan.

I'm not being racist in anyway but ..... Why do so many of these types of people own Japanese based imports? :unsure:

All that tells you that a lot of people with the names Ali, Mohammad (which is a very common name,) and Mohsan are selling their Japanese import cars. There may be many more selling Chinese imports, European imports, American imports or even locally-manufactured cars.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Dang it, as soon as I get my bike ready to go out , suddenly rain. Waiting for those white clouds to come, I see them lurking behind the gray ones.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Don't you have to put a decent amount of personal info on those sites? I wouldn't won't to do it seriously, but I wouldn't want to make up too much stuff.

From (Sadly) personal Experience, you can wing your info.

If you do Dan, make sure you type it out as if in a Pirate accent for lulz.

Popoto.~<3

Don't you have to put a decent amount of personal info on those sites? I wouldn't won't to do it seriously, but I wouldn't want to make up too much stuff.

From (Sadly) personal Experience, you can wing your info.

If you do Dan, make sure you type it out as if in a Pirate accent for lulz.

So that means use a lot of capital ARRRRRRRRRRRRR's.

I'm experimenting with dating site profiles. (I have a girlfriend but I'm always trying to figure out new stuff about attraction etc.) The eye patch is to catch the attention of women who are scrolling through possibly hundreds of thumbnail pictures of blokes. I'm betting that many won't be able to resist checking out the profile when they see the eye patch.

:lol: Funniest thing I've read in a long time.

I'm no woman, but surely the eyepatch will just make them think 'belongs in an asylum', rather than 'looks like a good match'? I'm just assuming stuff here, though. Please post it somewhere on here when it's done for the comedy value.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau