Today...

Leoo

Got topless and did the haka today, for my school. I'm the skinniest, whitest guy, and I was at the front.

that sounds hilarious. Please tell me there's video evidence?

<_<

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Got topless and did the haka today, for my school. I'm the skinniest, whitest guy, and I was at the front.

that sounds hilarious. Please tell me there's video evidence?

<_<

There will be photos. Soon.

lampost_sig_stark.png

I have one friend in my Google+ circle. Hooray.

I have a solid none. Damn friends and your failure to be early adopters.

Related: we need a TIF circle.

I'd be down for that if I had a google+ lol

Today I realized that I'm attracted to arrogance. Kind of a lot.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Fun day today. Crushed my hands under 30kg paint cans several times, whacked my head into a metal bar on the ute and also cut my hand putting the aforementioned paint cans on the back, got verbally abused by lads in the car next to me at the lights because they don't like metal. I ignored them and turned the music up which made it funnier. Although I did work 7 hours today which means, after tax, I'll get like $112 for today.

Going to my girlfriend's later to watch movies.

By watching movies I mean watching movies.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Psh all of you people and your Google+ invites. (I got mine a week ago >_> /hipstermode). I did hear that if you +1 something though from a site that it will give you an invite that way. Might as well try.

The people who developed iTunes need to be shot in the nuts. Then in the head. Just so they know what it feels like to use that piece of [cabbage].

Also, I've decided to stop arguing. It's too tiring, it's not worth it. I will be trying to do as little of it as possible. :thumbup: My two epiphanies for the day.

Oh I want my tax return. Thankfully I'll get it just before or when I leave to Brisbane.

Also permo-blocked posts on FB from people going "Omg best Bf in world blah blah blah"

I never realised how many morons I have added to that, let alone the sheer amount who must make the world know they're in love*. W/e, I dont give two [cabbage]s for them, their life.

* By love I mean [developmentally delayed]ed women who are just dating douchebags because they have the looks and attitude to get their [bleep]s wet.

Popoto.~<3

My teacher called my house and told me I got a 5 on my AP Calc test, cool.

Oh they're sending those out already?... Now I have to be slightly concerned, as I took 3 AP tests and probably did badly on at least one. (ie Calc - def a 3 or 4)

Yesterday was in fact productive, I painted the deck.

It's pay day!! :thumbsup:

Oh, and on Wednesday I fueled up before driving to the A Perfect Circle concert and put in a full tank of gas (just over $40) by paying at the pump. I've been checking my bank statements and the only charge from the gas station is a $1 charge. I don't know if the other $39 is going to show up eventually but as of now I got a $1 tank of gas. I don't think anyone has got a $1 tank of gas since the '20s :lol:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Oh I want my tax return. Thankfully I'll get it just before or when I leave to Brisbane.

Also permo-blocked posts on FB from people going "Omg best Bf in world blah blah blah"

I never realised how many morons I have added to that, let alone the sheer amount who must make the world know they're in love*. W/e, I dont give two [cabbage]s for them, their life.

* By love I mean [developmentally delayed]ed women who are just dating douchebags because they have the looks and attitude to get their [bleep]s wet.

Oh Tomothy.

65.jpg

I know what you mean in regards to people flooding facebook with "omg I luv *blah*", I hate FB at the best of times.

Today = chillaxing and had a haircut, voila, perfecto.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

So. Many. Tourists.

They help our economy, but they need to learn how to drive. :mellow:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I know what you mean in regards to people flooding facebook with "omg I luv *blah*", I hate FB at the best of times.

Pretty much. Just deleted 50 odd people from it cause I dont even talk to them or their FB posts are every hour, pure annoyance.

ts almost 1.30AM, I have to wake up @ 8am to goto my Nan's for the day.....THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE

Auntie and 2 cousins are staying for a week. If anyone remembers that stalker cousin I mentioned a few months ago: It's back...

tumblr_lj8g4mJbuB1qai7rso1_500.jpg

Popoto.~<3

Had a terrible day. Pessimistic _Star (also could be read as pathetic) has come out to play.

How are people social? I hate it, I want a life where the only people I have to talk to is those who are close to me and I don't even want that as much as I want pure solitude. How does one become a hermit??

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Had a terrible day. Pessimistic _Star (also could be read as pathetic) has come out to play.

How are people social? I hate it, I want a life where the only people I have to talk to is those who are close to me and I don't even want that as much as I want pure solitude. How does one become a hermit??

I have a mixed opinion on this, as I myself am a successful hermit of sorts, but the manner you want to become a hermit doesn't seem to be the reason you should become one. If someone upset, the best thing to do is confront them or if it's something else, to wait it out. I know a lot of ppl advise against sitting by yourself and thinking. But if you're able to keep a clear mindset when you're upset, I'd advise to do so. A lot can come of just sitting down and thinking it out.

Sorry if I couldn't give better advice, but I'm not exactly sure what I'm giving advice about. :(

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I haven't touched Runescape in three months.

However, a bunch of my friends, including one that used to be such a hater, have gotten into WoW. Since it's free to play up to level 20 now, I'm very tempted to give it a second chance.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

The people who developed iTunes need to be shot in the nuts. Then in the head. Just so they know what it feels like to use that piece of [cabbage].

Yup. I stopped using iTunes about four years ago now; never looked back. I advise everyone who values their money to stop using all Apple software, hardware and whatever else they might sell to rip people off at once. They've created a very clever but ultimately quite crappy monopoly through very clever marketing and aesthetically beautiful pieces of hardware that cost the earth.

I'd rather put money in Rupert Murdoch's pocket any day.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau