Today...

Leoo

Found an old script on my PC for a film I was going to make for my Info Tech class.

I never went through with it for reasons I don't remember. I instead did a horror film.

It's not finished, but I think I might finish it. Although I have nobody I could film it with.

The film's about a sophomore in high school named Garrison, who's very socially-awkward and only has one friend, Robert. Garrison is really interested in the concept of lucid dreaming (the film opens with him running really fast in a lucid dream), and he discusses it with Robert a lot.

One day, they go out to the local park to play football (American football), and Garrison throws the football and tells Robert to "go long!" Robert, focused on the ball, runs out in the middle of the street, gets hit by a car, and then dies. Garrison, overwhelmed with guilt, has a dream where he talks with Robert. He says that he'll be there for Robert in his dreams. Garrison begins to lose interest in real-life, failing all of his classes and not talking to anyone. He lives only for his lucid dreams where he can be free and be with his only friend, Robert.

I'm glad I found the script, and I'm planning on finishing it. One day, I want to follow through and film it either for entertainment or for a class.

Ugh,, been trying to find a way to attach my camera onto my bike without having to take my handlebar reflector apart. No cheese so far so I need to get another reflector because people get butthurt about not having them on... in day time <_<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I woke up at 1.30. I have absolutely nothing to do today, so I'll probably just laze around the house. :thumbup:

Can anyone solve this riddle for me?

Once upon a time, a young man tried to marry the princess of kingdom. The king, severly dissapproving anyone of marrying his daughter,offered the young man a sporting chance to his citizens. He said he would take 2 boxes from his highly guarded palace and place one slip of paper into each box, one marked Death, and one marked Princess. To decide his fate, the young man had to pick a box while blindfolded. Unbeknownst to the king, the princess told the young man that the king marks both pieces of paper with "Death."

when the time came, the young man was blindfolded. The king then brought the two boxes to the young man. The young man, observed each box, and then made his choice.

In spite of the king's action, the young man lived and married the princess. How did he do it?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'd guess that he took either paper and said that this was the one he chose. Then, instead of revealing the one he chose, he asked that the other piece of paper be revealed, which of course said "death". The king then would have had to claim that the other paper did not say death, as he wouldn't want to make it seem like he cheated.

A little bit of both.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm going to New York tomorrow for roughly a week.

I'm doing a summer program at Pace University.

It should be really fun.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I doubt google+ will catch on. I can't see the majority of people willing to leave facebook to go to it, or having 2 social networking sites they frequent.

I doubt google+ will catch on. I can't see the majority of people willing to leave facebook to go to it, or having 2 social networking sites they frequent.

Isn't that what happened to myface?

I feel like I'm in a war with ants. They've invaded my room (I was the last in the house to get them) and they keep assaulting me in waves, every wave of ants is larger than the last and I'm smashing them with a book. Then the scouts come out and try to sneak attack, blending in with their fallen brothers. And when they breach my defenses all they do is run in circles on my laptop screen until I get them.

Once upon a time, a young man tried to marry the princess of kingdom. The king, severly dissapproving anyone of marrying his daughter,offered the young man a sporting chance to his citizens. He said he would take 2 boxes from his highly guarded palace and place one slip of paper into each box, one marked Death, and one marked Princess. To decide his fate, the young man had to pick a box while blindfolded. Unbeknownst to the king, the princess told the young man that the king marks both pieces of paper with "Death."

when the time came, the young man was blindfolded. The king then brought the two boxes to the young man. The young man, observed each box, and then made his choice.

In spite of the king's action, the young man lived and married the princess. How did he do it?

He put in a paper when he picked the box?

16185_s.gif

Actually Rob already got it right on the last page.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Actually Rob already got it right on the last page.

:shades:

And it works for all those types of riddles. Well done Rob, well done.

As for the new Northwest Independent state, I seriously wish the New California Republic was a real country and Texas too. The three of us can crush USA's economy after that. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I hope that country doesn't become a reality tbh. I sort-of want to live in B.C later in my life, and that would complicate things.