Today...

Leoo

MLP's main audience are little girls or at least it's targeted to that demographic.

Nope.

From what I've heard, the majority of the audience is males and females ages 15-35.

:wall: These people need jobs/hobbies/bedfellows.

Edit: Just saw the above. I swear MLP is aimed at girls of age 3-6 approx? Or am I completely mad?

I have a job as a courier, a hobby of computing and a girlfriend whose sex drive equals my own.

And I [bleep]ing love ponies.

I'm coming to your country. Right now.

Did I mention that my friend's girlfriend has, on several occasions, tried to destroy our plans for hanging out so he'd go over there to sex her?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

imo the whole mlp thing is actually just a bunch of people trying to outhipster each other. "oh you like a show nobody's heard of? well i like mlp. i'm more edgy than you!"

Once you get past the whole aimed-for-little-girls thing it's actually the most well structured tv show as far as character depth goes.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Lightning, thunder, heavy rain, strong winds = the past week.

It's too windy to put an umbrella up. I am nice and dry now, though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I'm doing this pretty funny thing with my other forum where I choose a number, say #5 and whatever the fifth poster says I have to text to my girlfriend. I hope she doesn't get mad with what I can guess will be perverted, funny, sweet and downright weird text messages.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I need a decent job fast. A cashier/clerk at a gas station / convenience store would be solid. Sure, I'd only be little above a minimum wage slave but I don't really want much else right now in (while I'm at) uni.

Trouble is finding one ...

:thumbup:

MLP's main audience are little girls or at least it's targeted to that demographic.

Nope.

From what I've heard, the majority of the audience is males and females ages 15-35.

Edit: Just saw the above. I swear MLP is aimed at girls of age 3-6 approx? Or am I completely mad?

I have a job as a courier, a hobby of computing and a girlfriend whose sex drive equals my own.

Did I mention that my friend's girlfriend has, on several occasions, tried to destroy our plans for hanging out so he'd go over there to sex her?

'cause I really wanted to know this.

OT: Somehow I've managed to not explode or have a emotional breakdown in regards to today's date.

Popoto.~<3

Nope.

OT: Somehow I've managed to not explode or have a emotional breakdown in regards to today's date.

Congratulations. Are you referring to the fact that it's 13/7/11 or are you trying to tell us that someone stood you up?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Nope.

Congratulations. Are you referring to the fact that it's 13/7/11 or are you trying to tell us that someone stood you up?

One year ago today my dog who was like a brother to me passed away in my very arms.

Popoto.~<3

imo the whole mlp thing is actually just a bunch of people trying to outhipster each other. "oh you like a show nobody's heard of? well i like mlp. i'm more edgy than you!"

Once you get past the whole aimed-for-little-girls thing it's actually the most well structured tv show as far as character depth goes.

The wiki synopsis for MLP: Friendship is Magic (the one I assume you watch) is as follows:

The series stars a unicorn pony named Twilight Sparkle, who is a pupil of Equestria's ruler Princess Celestia. Seeing the young pony buried in books, the princess sends her to Ponyville and gives her the task of making friends. Along with her assistant, a baby dragon named Spike, she becomes friends with the tomboyish Rainbow Dash, glamorous Rarity, hard-working Applejack, timid Fluttershy, and hyperactive Pinkie Pie. Together they explore the ins and outs of the town and solve various problems. Each episode usually ends with Twilight Sparkle reporting back to Celestia on some aspect of friendship that she has discovered in the process, either through her own experience or by watching the other ponies.

The six main characters are written as young adults with a maturity level in the 12-18 year old range,[5] but several episodes focus on the exploits of a much younger trio of pony characters called the "Cutie Mark Crusaders" who are trying to discover what their special talents may be (and thus gain the corresponding "cutie marks" on their flanks).

#-o I cannot see how this could ever be better structured or have greater character depth than, say, CSI (even though it's a load of cliché nonsense) or Boardwalk Empire. The fact that every episode has the same ending shows a very poor structure, surely.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Got ripped at the shore. Slept 3 hours, went to jury duty. Good times. Made a few new friends whilst intoxicated :cool:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Today, I noticed all of the numbers in today's date are prime numbers. (13/07/11)

I should find something to do today.

Just saw the funniest poster/canvas ever in the pub. The landlord tells me he made it himself; it's feasible but he lies about most things, so I'm not sure.

Anyway, the item in question is a small canvas, no more than 30x30cm, with a union jack in yellow, red & green painted on it quite messily, and some words cut out of a newspaper stuck on top to make the sentence: "By the time I was eight, I had a knife as long as my arm and could cut like a [female dog]".

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I was watching a video and a screamer popped up. I yelped out loud.

My brother came in and started chastising me.

okayguy.jpg?1283381711

Just saw the funniest poster/canvas ever in the pub. The landlord tells me he made it himself; it's feasible but he lies about most things, so I'm not sure.

Anyway, the item in question is a small canvas, no more than 30x30cm, with a union jack in yellow, red & green painted on it quite messily, and some words cut out of a newspaper stuck on top to make the sentence: "By the time I was eight, I had a knife as long as my arm and could cut like a [female dog]".

Maybe I'm just being dense.....but.....explain? :mellow:

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

I found myself wanting a Segway. Saw it was $6000 and I turned 360 degrees and moon walked away.

A man who works in my building rides a Segway to work every day. He locks it up at the bike rack, and it just looks so out of place.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I found myself wanting a Segway. Saw it was $6000 and I turned 360 degrees and moon walked away.

A man who works in my building rides a Segway to work every day. He locks it up at the bike rack, and it just looks so out of place.

Somehow, despite being a Canadian, I mistook "Segway" for "Zamboni", and I was very confused for a moment.

That would have been funny if it was real, instead of an April Fool's joke.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang