Today...

Leoo

Oh, that kind of Keyboard.

I was thinking of a keyboard piano. Derp.

=D>

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Oh, that kind of Keyboard.

I was thinking of a keyboard piano. Derp.

Could still be a keyboard piano. Furah hasn't posted again. So yeah.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Screw planking, it's all about the hockern, man.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6419128/hockern-extreme-sitting

My day was just made. If i ever see anyone talking about planking again, I will immediately think even less of them for not being into Hockern.

Best sport ever? Beats extreme walking.

Ryan, we're taking this to Aus.

Popoto.~<3

If I'm ever going to buy a keyboard for more than $100, it's going to be this.

Ive got a Sidewinder X6. 12 Binds to the side, haven't done it yet but Im gunna bind them to common used things like Firefox, Steam etc.

Popoto.~<3

Sisters in hospital with a possible burst cyst. :( I knew she was in hosp but only recently found out why.

Also, mum came back from hosp' visiting, brought me 2 Chicken pesto and sun-dreid tomato wraps free. They were going to throw them out and mum got em cause their use by date is tomorrow.

EDIT: My area so needs a place with a Japanese bath house. it'd be perfect for relaxing and getting over this flu

Popoto.~<3

I want that keyboard....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Mum went off at me for buying a $120 keyboard. :cry:

Lordy, what keyboard costs $120? :o

Logitech G510.

Huh, only $100 in U.S. Dollars.

Yeah but shipping will be too high.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Oh. My God.

I need this. The last bit on the video where he DRAWS ON THE KEYBOARD ASDASDFJSFKSFAS

This is my keyboard, got a good deal on it for £30. It lights up, that's all I care about. Doesn't light up with colours but it's still good, matches my glowing rainbow mouse.

SAM_0235.jpg

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

That Num pad looks awesome. Is the Num-Pad a touch screen?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's an LED capacitive touch screen. There's three different changable modes, one's a numpad, and then there's two others with icons. You can't change or move the icons but you can customise where they link to. It's quite good :) I've got a better pictures here:

[hide]

SAM_0236.jpg

SAM_0237.jpg

[/hide]

It's an eclipse litetouch. :D

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

That's what I meant. That's actually pretty awesome!

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yeah, but my keyboard has 54 programmable macros (which you can even create on-the-fly,) an LCD screen that can interact with a plethora of games and applications, I can make the keyboard any of the 16,777,216 possible colours, lock the Windows key, mute my headphones, mic and even another audio out, and adjust the Windows volume. Oh, did I mention that it can also check the weather for me, tell me the time in other time zones, and even tell me the latest news through RSS.

/ego stroke

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

My keyboard came attached to my laptop. It types stuff when I put the input for each keystroke. It also has a hot key for the calculator.

Totally costless.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

My keyboard came attached to my laptop. It types stuff when I put the input for each keystroke. It also has a hot key for the calculator.

Totally costless.

The only thing that sucks about laptop keyboards is little dust balls and [cabbage] get under the keys but to clean that [cabbage] out I'd have to take apart the whole goddamn computer.

/rage

1. pick up open laptop

2. Turn sideways

3. Blow compressed air on keyboard [sold at Best Buy for pretty cheap]

4. ?????

5. not really a profit, but hey - Fresh keys :shades:

Totally costless.

The only thing that sucks about laptop keyboards is little dust balls and [cabbage] get under the keys but to clean that [cabbage] out I'd have to take apart the whole goddamn computer.

/rage

1. pick up open laptop

2. Turn sideways

3. Blow compressed air on keyboard [sold at Best Buy for pretty cheap]

4. ?????

5. not really a profit, but hey - Fresh keys :shades:

Nah, I've tried that. The speakers hug too tightly to the sides of the keyboard so there's no way to get a nozzle under the keys where the [cabbage] it, and each key has an individual compartment underneath it where [cabbage] collects.

I guess my free keyboard is superior to yours

unrelated:

My keyboard is superior. Came with the comp, and it works across the room. (wireless yay) Hotkeys for Calc, Comp, mail, and some little house thing idk what it's for. Volume and controls WMP without fiddling with the actual program.

Cheese is good. I need to write a blog post now.