Today...

Leoo

Tomorrow my school is hosting a job fair. Here's to me remotely getting close to getting a job. :pray:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Edit: Disreguard this whole dumb post. When I said I hadn't done any drugs, apparently I lied. Damn DPH messes me up, I didn't even remember taking it apparently, just like I don't remember making this post until I came into the thread a second ago to see what was goin on in here. Now that I've come back to reality a bit, I do remember taking it, which explains why I saw a spider that I couldn't kill.... Because he was a damn hallucination. Oh.... But apparently I did really try to spray it with poison.... I think I need to shut down my computer when I do drugs like that, maybe I'll avoid making myself look like an idiot. :wall:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Call the Ghostbusters.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Call the Ghostbusters.

Tbh, it was a good suggestion.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Maybe you're freaked out by all the brown recluse spiders invading your home? I would have burned it down by now.

Edit: Disreguard this post as well.

After an 11 week term, finally having a two week break from school. Going to Sydney this Monday for 4 days as well :thumbup:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

It's been a very long term. You already started your holiday? NO FAIR I STILL HAVE TOMORROW.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

It's been a very long term. You already started your holiday? NO FAIR I STILL HAVE TOMORROW.

No, we still have tomorrow as well. It's going to be a waste of time though.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I have a chemistry test and an essay due tomorrow. bah! I want to take the day off.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Courteous of my [cabbage]ty little cousins wiping germs everywhere, I now have the flu. I was sniffing and snorting all day including during my aptitude test for mine jobs. People probably think im trying to snort maths or something.

Popoto.~<3

Going to be on a tour of this nuclear facility site (now decommissioned, mind you :grin: ) with a load of other interns I don't know.

I've already seen half that [cabbage] when I go on site walks with my supervisor. Should be boring. Gets me outta the office though, so I shouldn't be complaining.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Mum went off at me for buying a $120 keyboard. :cry:

Lordy, what keyboard costs $120? :o

http://www.thinkgeek...ards-mice/e609/

Although I'm sure he means Australian dollars and I have no idea how much that's worth.

Around about the same, US$1.07.

If you earned the money then who's she to judge? Would she rather you spent it on drugs and alcohol? :unsure:

Up here, a nice keyboard would cost about the same.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Jesus...I would never spend more than $30 on a keyboard. I'm bound to spill something on it anyways.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Screw planking, it's all about the hockern, man.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6419128/hockern-extreme-sitting

My day was just made. If i ever see anyone talking about planking again, I will immediately think even less of them for not being into Hockern.

Best sport ever? Beats extreme walking.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

This made my day: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14135523

Aufwiedersehen government.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

Mum went off at me for buying a $120 keyboard. :cry:

Lordy, what keyboard costs $120? :o

http://www.thinkgeek.com/computing/keyboards-mice/e609/

Although I'm sure he means Australian dollars and I have no idea how much that's worth.

I like it, but 120$? I dont think so. Most I would pay for something like that is 60 or 70$.

Hasn't been the best of days lately, hopefully things will be better tomorrow :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Oh, that kind of Keyboard.

I was thinking of a keyboard piano. Derp.