Today...

Leoo

Well I've got a keyboard that can write. :D

It's not too fancy, but it helps me do many things like: Write up Word documents, instance message with friends, do google searches, post on online boards, etc, etc. :P

I guess it would be cool if it could light up in the dark, had an integrated text-to-speech function and if it had a missile launch button somewhere, but at the moment text is all I need and it gets the job done. ;)

It's a gloomy, rainy day. At least it's Friday, but I would have liked to go to the beach after work <_<

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Happy birthday Diesel.

Then happy birthday... but I'm still older.

Last night I got the privilege of tasting the same product over and over again for almost 3 and a half hours...

Don't get cocky, one of these days he might just pass you.

:roll:

16185_s.gif

Had a pleasant start to the morning.

By that I mean one of my best friends barged into my bedroom and started jumping on my bed while I was still sleeping.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Went out and played some football. Unfortunately the park we play on is about forty minutes away walking, and then a rainstorm came down. So there I was, exhausted, drenched and a mile away from home with rain pouring down having run around for two hours.

And it felt great. :^_^:

But my sports top looked more like a swimming costume when I got home.

A good 9-10 hour shift tonight at work. Should be glorious. Then I have a meeting Saturday morning at 7:45 with my area and regional director about management, and what I personally need to do to get there. Should be informative. :) After the meeting I work for five hours, then see Harry Potter!

Was late this morning because I slept in. Then I came home.

I think Harry Potter is premiering tonight. I probably won't see it since I see people camping outside already.

Came out last night for us. I went and saw Horrible Bosses with Megan at 11:40 and there were people outside already. That's over twelve hours of sitting there... waiting...

I never really saw the appeal of trying to be the first one to get something. I remember when the book was released, seeing all the people camping out for one. I literally went to Walmart the next day and picked up one. They weren't sold out at all. In fact they probably had too many books.

j0xPu5R.png

Well, the big deal for the local cinema for us was that if you saw it in 3D at midnight you got special glasses that looked like Harry's to see the 3D effects with. Which you obviously get to keep.

It's the eagerness to see something which you love/like. I would wait all night for my favourite anime episode of the time to get subbed. Discuss said episode with friends. People do the same with movies and books.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It's the eagerness to see something which you love/like. I would wait all night for my favourite anime episode of the time to get subbed. Discuss said episode with friends. People do the same with movies and books.

It's the great thing about my hobby. I just download over steam at midnight for my 'midnight release'.

Does it type letters as well?

Yes, I also just ordered pizza using nothing but the 4 buttons for the LCD.

I want pizza.

I know what I want for lunch today.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Back from ~6 weeks of nearly straight camping. Also found out I got a 3 on my AP Euro exam. :thumbup:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Spent the latter part of the work day inside of a nuclear facility canyon; that is, a huuuuuge concrete building, half of which is under ground. Surrounded by like, 7 ft concrete walls, completely cut off from the world, surrounded primarily by darkness and the smell of abated asbestos and grout mix.

Oh, and I worked three hours overtime, even though I don't get paid overtime for my internship. Guess I'll be leaving three hours early next Thursday.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I want pizza.

I have a frozen pizza thawing beside me right now.

I've got pizza cooking at the moment.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

I want pizza.

I have a frozen pizza thawing beside me right now.

I've got pizza cooking at the moment.

I really should run upstairs and put it in, but I keep finding things to do.