Today...

Leoo

Wow disgusting scammer much. ANY Company that tells you to pay for training without paying for you is a blatant scam. I've had 2 companies try this to me before in Aus, eagerly needing work etc etc. They basically pry on me and would refuse to tell me what the job entitled until I was at the interview after which he tried to make it sound like a profession job by making the intro long and said "you'll find out if you wish to work for us".

Soon as he said that I just thought NOPE.

Plus the managers a bloody racist. During interview hes abusing other people and messing about, calling Gen Y lazy, "she looks like trash" etc. I just thought "what the hell kind of manager ARE you?

Popoto.~<3

Today...

I played about 4 hours of MineCraft. Don't know why but I did. I also realised that I have 16 cans of Lynx Spray Deodorant. Don't ask me how, but my dad just kept buying it 'because it was on special'. It's annoying because there are really only a few good smells now, as Lynx has recently turned to [cabbage] with all these new ones, and I only have about 6 cans of stuff I actually would use.

Alternative uses?

- Air Freshener

- Bug killer (Douse them in it till they stop moving)

- Flamethrower (Requires lighter)

- Inhalant (Bad Idea)

Or combine uses, and get a Bug Killing Flamethrower that Freshens the air as you inhale it.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Went shopping for clothes and music, came back, chilled out for a while, then to a house party, then back home.

That's a short synopsis.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I've been watching all of them in a row now before I go see and 8th one. Started yesterday at 1, finished today the 4th one. Gonna watch the rest hopefully tomorrow.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Some friends of mine went to a drive in movie last night. (Didn't even know they still existed.) It wasn't bad untill it started pooring rain. Two guys got in the truck facing the other way (the tailgate was pointing to the screen), three guys under the truck, and I sat in the bed with a sleeping bag which acted like a tarp. It worked fine untill it got so wet that it leaked water. <_< Overall lesson learned, check the weather forcast before you see a drive in movie and are too stubborn to get in a car.

S2buxtG.png

calling Gen Y lazy,

Never heard of this. Is this the late 80's - 90's generation?

Basically people born between 1982-1995. (Australian wise)

In other news... Im so exercising again. All this depression of job hunting has made me put on an odd 6KGs. might not look much but to me makes me feel damn gross and not summer-worthy.

Popoto.~<3

calling Gen Y lazy,

Never heard of this. Is this the late 80's - 90's generation?

Yeah, follows on from Gen X. So pretty us, the technology generation.

What do we do after Gen Z?

Good question. Someone should probably get Google onto that one. :-k

rosssigfinal.jpg

Parents are forcing me to go shopping for new clothes <_< Mum's going to end up buying clothes I never wear and then [bleep] at me for wasting her money. I need a new pair of shoes so I'm going to try and hoodwink some classy ones out of her.

Time to cheer myself up. Glad I don't have one of these:

239a130f-be31-4502-9173-e109169f5870.gif

Penis, not the trampoline.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

BEST [bleep]ING WEEKEND EVER!

Went with two close friends and another guy to see Rise Against play. It was the best experience. We didn't get to go to the moshing area unfortunately.

Took us 6 hours to get home though, because of the train times on Sunday are a pain in the ass.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Went with two close friends and another guy to see Rise Against play. It was the best experience. We didn't get to go to the moshing area unfortunately.

Took us 6 hours to get home though, because of the train times on Sunday are a pain in the ass.

I'm jealous. I might be seeing them in October though, if I can get someone to come with me. If not, I'll go by myself, I honestly don't care.

Dunno what I want to do today.

Also, got WoW again. So far, I've progressed farther into it since the trail version I tried a few months ago.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm jealous. I might be seeing them in October though, if I can get someone to come with me. If not, I'll go by myself, I honestly don't care.

Yup, I'm seeing them in November. Missed them the last time they came here.

Back from my holidays. Work tomorrow. Depressing.

Seeing Iron Maiden on Wednesday though, so thats something. :thumbup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Just got back from New York.

It was a great experience.

I made a bunch of great friends.

BUNCHA NERDS

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Went for a Class 2 Medical examination/test today. Almost fainted when they had to draw some blood, and it was only 3ml of blood :\

Tomorrow i need to go for an EEG after which i can get a Class 1 Medical Certificate.

All of this crap just so i can get my PPL/CPL :\

I had no baby last night so I was allowed out to play lol.

Had my 10 year school reunion last night, crazy to think I have been out of there for 10 years, makes me feel old and I am only 25 lol.

As I had no baby this morning I went and saw the new Harry Potter... got supper annoyed at my friend, she was telling me what happens in the film (I am happy with that, ruin a film if you want, dont ruin a book lol... and ive not read the HP books so they are always a surprise) HOWVERE.... she tells me who dies, except the one I actually love (It is not a healthy love for him, and I am quite ashamed of it lol... and its not voldermort lol) i didnt like that bit :-(

I now have my friends bugging me, one who is crying on me because she wants to get back with her ex who has split up wth her three times (they have only been dating for 4 weeks) and one who is feeling bad for sleeping with a guy who has a girlfriend.......I am so proud of my friends right now. Ugh <_<

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png