Today...

Leoo

Ugh so hungry. Luckily I went to the supermarket last night so I actually have some food. I have some mince, might make shish kabab style things, cos I have some aeoli to have with it. If only I had some pita bread or tortillas or something to go with it...And it's still ages before I'm probably gonna have tea. :mellow:

rosssigfinal.jpg

I bought some bacon salt and 2 "impossible" puzzles. They should arrive on Wednesday or Thursday.

And now I play the waiting game until I can enjoy the taste of bacon on everything while being furiously annoyed with a puzzle.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Spread over the next two weeks I have six exams. I keep getting a bit worried and then I hit a point were I realise I have plenty of time to catch up between exams and I get all chilled again. It's getting annoying.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Today...

I played about 4 hours of MineCraft. Don't know why but I did. I also realised that I have 16 cans of Lynx Spray Deodorant. Don't ask me how, but my dad just kept buying it 'because it was on special'. It's annoying because there are really only a few good smells now, as Lynx has recently turned to [cabbage] with all these new ones, and I only have about 6 cans of stuff I actually would use.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Today...

I played about 4 hours of MineCraft. Don't know why but I did. I also realised that I have 16 cans of Lynx Spray Deodorant. Don't ask me how, but my dad just kept buying it 'because it was on special'. It's annoying because there are really only a few good smells now, as Lynx has recently turned to [cabbage] with all these new ones, and I only have about 6 cans of stuff I actually would use.

Alternative uses?

- Air Freshener

- Bug killer (Douse them in it till they stop moving)

- Flamethrower (Requires lighter)

- Inhalant (Bad Idea)

So many people I need to slap. Friends are complaining to me about how they've been single for 3 months and are alone, they miss their ex and all this crap. HARDEN THE [bleep] UP. I've been single 2.5 years and you've had 6 girls in a year, why the hell are you complaining to someone like me about this [cabbage].

@Ryan, your missus keeps sending weird messages. Is she drunk?

Popoto.~<3

My brother is hungover so I shouted at him some and danced in his face.

Now I'll make him a nice cup of tea.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

It's Saturday normal and I'm out? Seems half-normal. :unsure:

Just pulled an all-nighter I think, for the sun rises up in an hour.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I get to work today... on a job I hate. The only reason I didn't say no is because I was told it would only be 5 hours or less... so if he was wrong, I won't be happy at all. Overtime is all well and good, but I don't need the money.

Oh, I also worked late last night. I worked 2:50-1:20 last night and now 2:20-10:20 (hopefully less, but that's the maximum) today... up to 10.5 hours of overtime in one week. I must be sick.

I don't need the money.

All I read in your post. Disclosing paypal info via pm, give me dat money.

kidding

Lol my cousin asked what a Brazilian wax was. Upon telling her, my mum snatched the waxing leaflet and exclaimed "Do men get it done too?!?" then disturbing conversation followed :uhh:

Now she's watching the video for System of a Down - Chop Suey. Breaking down in hysterics, every time that one guy with tattoos came up she screamed at us to look.

Mostly I wish my family is normal but then hilarious [cabbage] like this don't happen.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Saw this car today on my walk:

3143119_1_full.jpg

Minus the weird spoiler. I really want to get a vintage beetle when I get the money.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Detasseling started this morning... Worked last night, and work again this evening. So for this weekend I'll have worked 5 p.m.-10 p.m. friday night, got up at 4 a.m. and get home at 3 p.m., work 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. THIS SUCKS. Have to repeat getting up at 4 a.m. for the next week or two as well... :wall:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Speaking of vintage cars, tonight is cruise nite here in Kearney. The college kids were lined up outside their houses at 2:30 already. One house had a sign that said honk and we drink. I would have honked, but the guy in front of me looked pissed off.

Also, I slicked my hair back my hair like Draco's in the first movie. I look like a complete douchebag. Oh man. Can't wait to dye it.

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Vector Marketing Corporation is a scam company, yes? I've had lots of friends "getting jobs" and ending up getting hired there. One of my good friends now got a job there and I feel if it's a scam I should probably warn her.

Well, it depends. It is POSSIBLE for Vector employment to not be a scam, but only if you know a lot of people who want to buy really expensive knives, and are alright with annoying people you know with endless calls from the company asking if they want to work for them and sell knives too. (One of the first things Vector asks you to do is list so many people you know who might be interested in a job too. They then proceed to call said people and bother them about a job selling knives. My friend STILL gets calls after being on that list from 3 years ago, despite constantly telling them no.)

Overall rating of Vector: Very, very, very bad. Possible to make money, but highly unlikely. In fact, people often LOSE money because Vector makes them pay for a "demo" set of knifes so that they can show people how awesome the knifes are (upwards of $125 investment already) and they often require you to go to "training seminars" which they make you pay for. Bottom line is, you have to pay to work there, and no legitimate business should do that. It's basically a scam.

Flyingjj.png

Vector Marketing Corporation is a scam company, yes? I've had lots of friends "getting jobs" and ending up getting hired there. One of my good friends now got a job there and I feel if it's a scam I should probably warn her.

I lol'd really hard when my sister's boyfriend fell for that scam. Serious pyramid scheme. My one friend lost like $3000 to them. Hilarious that they troll all the pre-grads though.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Vector IS a scam. They've already gotten into legal trouble before, so I wouldn't trust them at all.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg