Today...

Leoo

Just got back from New York.

It was a great experience.

I made a bunch of great friends.

BUNCHA NERDS

I noticed your presence here was reduced. I thought you just gave up on the push ups heh.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just got back from New York.

It was a great experience.

I made a bunch of great friends.

BUNCHA NERDS

I noticed your presence here was reduced. I thought you just gave up on the push ups heh.

No way man.

Psh.

I don't give up that easily.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I was having trouble deciding on what to ask for for my birthday until I saw this: http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts-apparel/miscellaneous/9080/

Now I just have to decide what to take OFF my list so I'm not getting ridiculous with the price range.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Dunno what I want to do today.

Also, got WoW again. So far, I've progressed farther into it since the trail version I tried a few months ago.

E-mail address, server, etc?

I'll PM my email, not so sure on the server. I haven't played yet today. I'll get back to you on that though.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I now have my friends bugging me, one who is crying on me because she wants to get back with her ex who has split up wth her three times (they have only been dating for 4 weeks) and one who is feeling bad for sleeping with a guy who has a girlfriend.......I am so proud of my friends right now. Ugh <_<

People still do this at 25? Well, the slight glimmer of hope I had as a 21 year old with some naive vision of the future where everyone grows up and stops acting like they're 14 again just evaporated into thin air. :(

Dunno what I want to do today.

Also, got WoW again. So far, I've progressed farther into it since the trail version I tried a few months ago.

E-mail address, server, etc?

I'll PM my email, not so sure on the server. I haven't played yet today. I'll get back to you on that though.

Sounds good, and if you haven't decided, join my friends and I on Illidan. :thumbup:

Thought I'd start posting in OT section. Any Brits watch the Apprentice final tonight? Tom is definitely one of the nicest winners ever though I did feel sorry for Helen.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

In a way I thought it was unfair actually. Helen tried reverting to Plan B which involved her work at Greggs and basically wasn't allowed to. But on the after program, it was revealed that Tom's new business was based around the nail filer he'd developed years ago, not the chairs he was trying to design now, so he had been allowed to fall back on his day job. I didn't really like that, wasn't a level playing field.

When you look at how many opportunities Sugar had to fire him, I kind of wonder whether he'd effectively hired Tom from about week five and nothing Helen, Suzie or Jim did in the rest of the twelve-week process was going to make a shred of difference because they were all going through the motions without realising it.

Maybe I should do the 10 Per post challenge also. I post WAAAAY to much and it'll force some sort of exercise...

OT: In 1 hour I've ate, showered, hang clothes up and take dry ones off, ironed, cleaned my room, cleaned myself up, made 2 doctor appointments, fed Mia (niece) and thrown out an odd 5 shirts because they were over-worn and stretched (due to my fail habit of putting a shirt on).

And now I'm skimming thru jobs while sucking on a throat lozenge thing because my throat feels like I swallowed saw dust.

Popoto.~<3

I attended a barbeque for my mom's side of the family today. I spent almost the entire time inside half-asleep in a chair because I couldn't sleep after work last night. Now I need to find a way to sleep well tonight.

Also, while at work last night, I was talking to a girl that very few people in the place like. Found out that a) she's single and b) she is poor. I'm single and semi-wealthy. Maybe I should see where this goes?

I already know some things about her and she does match most of what I'm looking for.

I attended a barbeque for my mom's side of the family today. I spent almost the entire time inside half-asleep in a chair because I couldn't sleep after work last night. Now I need to find a way to sleep well tonight.

Also, while at work last night, I was talking to a girl that very few people in the place like. Found out that a) she's single and b) she is poor. I'm single and semi-wealthy. Maybe I should see where this goes?

I already know some things about her and she does match most of what I'm looking for.

And you're going to buy her heart?

This is were the male stereotypes fall into place.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

And you're going to buy her heart?

No, I don't plan to buy her heart. Especially if she goes through with her plans and starts making twice as much as me next year. That said, I would gladly help her pay off her current debts. But that would be money she has to pay back.

The only reason I mentioned the money is because that's what I learned about her during that conversation. I'm just going to wait and see, since I do think the 4-year age difference (18-22) is pretty big at this age. I can't see anything happening until she can drink legally. If she cuts back like a lot of people I know did, I could be onto something.

Thought I'd start posting in OT section. Any Brits watch the Apprentice final tonight? Tom is definitely one of the nicest winners ever though I did feel sorry for Helen.

Glad to have you aboard. Just leave RS and opinions on Marijuana at the door, and we'll all get along :P

Today I worked a greek wedding. Greek girls are insanely hot. like wow.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Assuming PPL/CPL refers to becoming an aircraft pilot, and EEG refers to electroencephalography, why do you need your brainwaves measuring for that? :huh:

They need to ensure that you're not at risk of having strokes or anything while in the air. You will have the lives of ~200 people in your hands, afterall.

Holy crap never wanted a beer worse (thirsty as hell), only milk etc in fridge. Been drinking too much coffee and tea lately. Go over to where beer is kept (not cold), see that there's only one unopened case left. Not wanting to open a new case, look in other fridge to find dad has packed it with the rest of the other case, and it's ice cold. :thumbup:

good things do happen to bad people. :-D

Got done watching the new Harry Potter. That means I've just watched all 8 movies, which is approximately 20 hours, in 72 hour period. Not bad right?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Holy crap never wanted a beer worse (thirsty as hell), only milk etc in fridge. Been drinking too much coffee and tea lately. Go over to where beer is kept (not cold), see that there's only one unopened case left. Not wanting to open a new case, look in other fridge to find dad has packed it with the rest of the other case, and it's ice cold. :thumbup:

good things do happen to bad people. :-D

you are SO not 21

You can drink at 18 where we live, Daniel.

And for most of the other people in the world.

I realize as time goes on, we all age at the same rate, but I for some reason have a distinct memory of adrenal only being 13. Granted that was years ago, but even still...

Yeah, I'm 13 actually. (How did you know) ? No sarcasm.

JeffWilson is the greatest.