Today...

Leoo

It's not a law, by the way.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I still have at least over a month left of summer.

Cfbt5.jpg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I don't even know for me. Shows how much I pay attention.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Yikes, summer is ending fast. In 4 weeks I'm moving to San Francisco for school. Both really sad to be leaving all my friends and REALLY excited to get out of this town and get to live there.

The Southland looses a legend. :sad:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

SO, After a visit to my doctors for a few things, one I wanted to find out about my emotional outbursts is its not caused by depression etc, its caused by me over-thinking things too much in my mind and causing me to remember things that should be let go. Which means I have to self train myself not to over think, forget EVERYTHING bad thats happened (minus my family since its ongoing so... little hard to forget and forgive) and also it'll help me rebuild a personality that isn't so shot like who I currently am like.

Popoto.~<3

SO, After a visit to my doctors for a few things, one I wanted to find out about my emotional outbursts is its not caused by depression etc, its caused by me over-thinking things too much in my mind and causing me to remember things that should be let go. Which means I have to self train myself not to over think, forget EVERYTHING bad thats happened (minus my family since its ongoing so... little hard to forget and forgive) and also it'll help me rebuild a personality that isn't so shot like who I currently am like.

Thank god it's not depression, I was [cabbage] scared because I thought it was and I don't know how to help out depressed people. :ohnoes:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Thank god it's not depression, I was [cabbage] scared because I thought it was and I don't know how to help out depressed people. :ohnoes:

I can somewhat relate to that as i also tend to overthink things. I never actually went to the doctor and was never 'officialy' diagnosed or anything, just something i noticed and eventually managed to pin-point. I've been able to contain it lately and am significantly more relaxed :) I think it was self-induced for me because until about 5 years ago i actually didn't think at all and people were making fun of me, until gradually i forced myself to think things more and more and somehow i got to a point where i was feeling frustrated and had headaches for no apparent reason (not apparent then ,but obvious now).

On a side note: 2 and 1/2 months more of holiday - yay?

Final1.jpg

Made a new drink that I named after my co-worker after stumbling into his car at 2am whilst plastered.

The "Capt'n Ron" :

1 part amp, 1 part mountain dew, 5 parts cherry vodka, 3 parts brandy

My buddy puked his brains out and I passed out on a tennis court. I have ALOT of outgoing calls on my phone that I don't remember. Then I watched some new degrassi.

Good night lol.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Made a new drink that I named after my co-worker after stumbling into his car at 2am whilst plastered.

The "Capt'n Ron" :

1 part amp, 1 part mountain dew, 5 parts cherry vodka, 3 parts brandy

My buddy puked his brains out and I passed out on a tennis court. I have ALOT of outgoing calls on my phone that I don't remember. Then I watched some new degrassi.

Good night lol.

Haha classy gent.

Iron Maiden tonight. [bleep] yeah.

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Iron Maiden tonight. [bleep] yeah.

Epic :D I wish they were coming to Canada for this tour but they aren't for some reason :( At least not that I know of...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Leaving work an hour early today because I went to a pubic comment meeting yesterday for an hour after hours. That'll be nice. Also, this Friday is my friday off. I plan on taking this girl out to ice cream since it's her last week of work, and maybe going to some bicycle shops to look around, since she wants to get a bike (everyone makes fun of her cause she doesn't know how to ride one; i know, funny, but hey, instead of riding a bike when she was young, she did horse gymnastics).

About a month left before I go back to school, and three weeks until work ends.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Going to the US this summer break, I've decided, been too long since I was there. Staying for a few months. Main thing is getting there, since ticket prices go up like 40% in a few months from now, hence tickets must be booked soonish. Small problem of uni dates which I have to find out certain deadlines for (I want to transfer to a engineering degree), and also other uni stuff. It's a headache.

Will be great though. Will visit multiple cities. :thumbup:

Going to the US this summer break, I've decided, been too long since I was there. Staying for a few months. Main thing is getting there, since ticket prices go up like 40% in a few months from now, hence tickets must be booked soonish. Small problem of uni dates which I have to find out certain deadlines for (I want to transfer to a engineering degree), and also other uni stuff. It's a headache.

Might want to stay away from the midwest. We are in the middle of a huge heat wave, which isn't supposed to go away any time soon. Temps reaching 95ish, with a heat index of 115. It's crazy, and makes detasseling terrible.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Leaving work an hour early today because I went to a pubic comment meeting yesterday for an hour after hours. That'll be nice. Also, this Friday is my friday off. I plan on taking this girl out to ice cream since it's her last week of work, and maybe going to some bicycle shops to look around, since she wants to get a bike (everyone makes fun of her cause she doesn't know how to ride one; i know, funny, but hey, instead of riding a bike when she was young, she did horse gymnastics).

I assume you meant public? Unless it was a special "after hours" meeting icon_e_biggrin.gif

I assume you meant public? Unless it was a special "after hours" meeting icon_e_biggrin.gif

lmfao. Yes, I meant public. Hahaha.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Which state are you looking into?

Headed to work in about 10 minutes. My job tonight will be very boring, provided they don't move me to something else. I dump 5-6 55lb pails of juice into a large tank and do whatever I want until the next round. It's supposed to be once an hour, but the line it's on doesn't run well so it turns into once every hour and a half or 2 hours.

One more day of that. I can do this.

Getting a good grade on a mid-term is such a great feeling. Well done.

Older brother and his girlfriend and her son are visiting my family for two days. Hoping it won't be too awkward. My whole family has met her, but I haven't (stayed at college that weekend). It'll be nice to see him again, though.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I just found out there was summer work in one of my classes. I wasn't at the meeting so I need to contact the teacher and figure it out...

I feel derpy.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I'm reading the 'Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...' and laughing. Its a cursive circle-jerk in there.

In other news, going to go finish my history assignment today, about Gandhi and the salt march.

lampost_sig_stark.png