Today...

Leoo

Your avatar is working now Bows.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Going to the US this summer break, I've decided, been too long since I was there. Staying for a few months. Main thing is getting there, since ticket prices go up like 40% in a few months from now, hence tickets must be booked soonish. Small problem of uni dates which I have to find out certain deadlines for (I want to transfer to a engineering degree), and also other uni stuff. It's a headache.

Will be great though. Will visit multiple cities. :thumbup:

Which state are you looking into?

Will almost definitely be going to Virginia, Iowa (lol) and California, but also I also want to go to Florida and Washington. Nothing's certain yet though. :|

Also it's going to be cold as [bleep] when I go. (Between November and January.)

Going to the US this summer break, I've decided, been too long since I was there. Staying for a few months. Main thing is getting there, since ticket prices go up like 40% in a few months from now, hence tickets must be booked soonish. Small problem of uni dates which I have to find out certain deadlines for (I want to transfer to a engineering degree), and also other uni stuff. It's a headache.

Might want to stay away from the midwest. We are in the middle of a huge heat wave, which isn't supposed to go away any time soon. Temps reaching 95ish, with a heat index of 115. It's crazy, and makes detasseling terrible.

This. All of this. This heat wave started literally the day detasseling started for us. The one day that wasn't hot, it stormed, so we sat on the bus for an hour. >.<

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

Pro tip, just go to the states with a coastline. Ignore the others.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

No, we just call it "The South".

Pro tip, just go to the states with a coastline. Ignore the others.

This.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Three days of chilling in DC :thumbup: Longest I've been away from the webbernets in a long time. How's TIF?

The president's been shot and RuneHq is taking over.

So I was just surprised with a pass to Comic Con, and I'm flying down to San Diego tomorrow morning :D

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

So, over the flu and I might have cought Whooping Cough, which isn't a surprise since its spreading like wildfire around here lately, so I have keep clean around my niece, dont want her catching it at only 14 weeks.

EDIT: And I got an email back from QLD. Not getting my hopes up but I might have landed a job up there for when I move on 8th Aug.

Popoto.~<3

Which state are you looking into?

Will almost definitely be going to Virginia, Iowa (lol) and California, but also I also want to go to Florida and Washington. Nothing's certain yet though. :|

Also it's going to be cold as [bleep] when I go. (Between November and January.)

Tell me if you'll be in DC lol.

edit: Just read between nov and jan, not sure if I'll still be here then lol.

Got my Supras in the mail today. Don't like them. They're too wide. :\ Good thing I can ship em back for free and get a full reimbursement.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Pics or you didn't happen.

Yeah, that's right.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |