Today...

Leoo

Almost beat the [cabbage] out of my girlfriend's best friend. Luckily I managed to calm myself down. Hopefully I didn't do too much damage to our relationship. But I'm scary when I'm mad.

I apologized to him and he apologized to me, but I'm not sure that's enough. Can't be unseen, etc etc.

God dammit, Skull. You stop posting then come here with this? Give me details!

Just saw Insidious. Oh man. What a twist.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It wasn't anywhere near as good as Inception. But man, I didn't see that ending coming.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My friend and I just watched Insidious again yesterday.

And it's wayyyy better than Inception. At least in my opinion. Inception was stupid. But those are two totally different movies.

In the past 3 days, I've finished the first season of Yu-Gi-Oh. Oh, the nostalgia.

Where are you watching them? I want to watch it too, just never know where to look.

http://www.watchcartoononline.com/yu-gi-oh-episode-1-english-dubbed

Just change the number in the URL to the episode number you want to watch.

You're a scholar and a gentleman and you will be rewarded in the afterlife.

Ahh, so today we've got fresh meat at work. I'm the one that gets to interview her. I've seen a few pictures already and know her mother that works there currently. Holy crap this girl is hot. I'm in a relationship but, a guy can window shop, right?

It wasn't anywhere near as good as Inception. But man, I didn't see that ending coming.

I certainly didn't expect Darth Maul to be in it lol

but it's definetly better the first time you watch it. I saw it again a few days ago and it was a little on the cheesy side. Loved it the first time though

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I certainly didn't expect Darth Maul to be in it lol

I said the same thing. My cousin didn't get it at first.

I slept in the living room once again last night. I really need to find a way to cool my room down.

I'm getting a golden retriever on monday! :D I want to name it "Dug" (I hope someone caught the Up reference), but my parents want to get a girl, so I don't know what to name it. :(

Made 55$ today, mother had a yardsale.

Pretty sweet. Also, not going to hear word on the car till Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

Found out today that the Aviation course i'm taking is basically like a 2 year Uni degree stuffed into a 8 - 9 month period. So this is going to be a LOT of hard work :\

Not going to be with my friends and family for my birthday. Usually i wouldn't have minded because i'm not a big Birthday person, but i'm turning 21. Yay for spending that alone in a foreign country :S

And to top it all off i'm probably going to have to share a house with 2 or 3 co-students for upto 9 months when i go to Florida. I'm a really private, shy person. This might take some some getting used too :\

Played some wiffle ball with a few friends and their siblings. It was pretty hot out, but really fun stuff. Going to a party later tonight. The host made spodie... I've never had it, and I'm not entirely sure it's going to be good. :\

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Played some wiffle ball with a few friends and their siblings. It was pretty hot out, but really fun stuff. Going to a party later tonight. The host made spodie... I've never had it, and I'm not entirely sure it's going to be good. :\

Hmm, I had to google that. Sounds pretty good, but seems a little easy to get wasted on that.

Hmm, I had to google that. Sounds pretty good, but seems a little easy to get wasted on that.

Wiffle ball isn't that exciting.

Wiffle ball isn't that exciting.

He was talking about Spodie.

Unless you are as well, in which case I failed to pick up the sarcasm.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg