Today...

Leoo

So today I went with my friend as he was going to sell his Wii to some person from craigslist. We show up at the arranged meeting spot in a shopping center parking lot and wait for an hour and try to contact her and don't hear [cabbage]. Then we say screw it and start to leave and he gets a text asking if we can meet up later because she was at the hospital with her sister. We head to the nearby mall and [bleep] around for a while and finally meet up with her 2 and a half hours after we planned to and sell the damn thing, then get del taco in celebration.

Area's practically flooding around here, I JUST rolled my ankle jumping over the bed, finally got my Group Cert (and booked in in Aug) and next week going shopping for some clothes before my move.

Popoto.~<3

10PM - come back from gym

1030PM - nobody wants to do anything, awwwww

12AM - reading in my bed, relaxed, dozing off

1210AM - "hey man wanna come drinking?"

1215AM - "hey me and a few girls are chilling watching breaking bad at my place, come"

I say [bleep] all yall, im goin to bed like i PLANNED! Feel pride for not drinking for once

1AM - girl who forgot something at my place wants to come get it

530AM - my [bleep] hurts and she left even more stuff behind

TOMORROW I start woodworking because I haven't in awhile. Before 10PM was basically me clearing off the table saw which took all day, so I'm finally ready to make cool stuff :thumbsup:

hiccup.png

Went on a 1hr 30min bike ride, got lost and ended up discovering an abandoned cycle path.

I think I can do this every morning with the beautiful canal scenery :D

1607839_5aaec1f3.jpg

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Going to the US this summer break, I've decided, been too long since I was there. Staying for a few months. Main thing is getting there, since ticket prices go up like 40% in a few months from now, hence tickets must be booked soonish. Small problem of uni dates which I have to find out certain deadlines for (I want to transfer to a engineering degree), and also other uni stuff. It's a headache.

Will be great though. Will visit multiple cities. :thumbup:

Might want to stay away from the midwest. We are in the middle of a huge heat wave, which isn't supposed to go away any time soon. Temps reaching 95ish, with a heat index of 115. It's crazy, and makes detasseling terrible.

Your heat index = every day for us in summer.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Do you guys get the humidity that causes the heat index though? We were sitting at 70-80% humidity in WI for about four days straight with 95F temps. It was truly the air you could wear.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

It's a nice 75, but the humidity makes it feel like 85. Meh.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Way to over-exaggerate my post, Tyler.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My car just said 100 degrees. My mom's said 108 yesterday.

Hence why I'm not complaining as much as Tyler implies. I know you guys have it rough out there.

Got back in from Sydney last night, close to midnight. I have to say, I am glad that I am home. Apart from the first day we were there (Which was sunny and nice), it rained the whole time day, so it was like we never left Auckland :( This was disappointing for two things; we couldn't go to places we wanted to as they were outdoors, and I couldn't take any good photo's with my DSLR :(

Also, everything in Sydney is so expensive! Most things in Sydney had the same dollar value as they do back home in Auckland, however when you take the exchange rate into account, you're paying a lot more. I didn't get much shopping done because of this.

Oh well, it was certainly nice having a break.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I'm wondering, when is America going to start using Celsius like the rest of us? I cannot for the life of me imagine what 85F is. As a Chemical Engineering student, I have a deep-seated dislike of archaic measurement scales.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

So, We have no breakfast here so im eating this coco pops rip off stuff we had when kids were here last week. It tastes like chocolate smeared on a block of cardboard then scrunched up through a shredder, placed into a box.

VERY BAD.

Popoto.~<3