Today...

Leoo

I cannot see how this could ever be better structured or have greater character depth than, say, CSI (even though it's a load of cliché nonsense) or Boardwalk Empire. The fact that every episode has the same ending shows a very poor structure, surely.

Don't bother trying to argue with it. :S

Just saw the funniest poster/canvas ever in the pub. The landlord tells me he made it himself; it's feasible but he lies about most things, so I'm not sure.

Anyway, the item in question is a small canvas, no more than 30x30cm, with a union jack in yellow, red & green painted on it quite messily, and some words cut out of a newspaper stuck on top to make the sentence: "By the time I was eight, I had a knife as long as my arm and could cut like a [female dog]".

Maybe I'm just being dense.....but.....explain? :mellow:

British humour, my friends. It's a satirical take on British 'Chav' culture.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I don't get it...

If you don't get a Chav joke, then you must be a Chav... :eek:

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

My brother comes in my room, sits in my computer chair, googles "dat ass" and walks away.

wut

Did anyone else just google "dat ass" after reading this comment?

My brother comes in my room, sits in my computer chair, googles "dat ass" and walks away.

wut

No.

wut

No.

Well then....there wasn't even much ass on the screen

Just saw the funniest poster/canvas ever in the pub. The landlord tells me he made it himself; it's feasible but he lies about most things, so I'm not sure.

Anyway, the item in question is a small canvas, no more than 30x30cm, with a union jack in yellow, red & green painted on it quite messily, and some words cut out of a newspaper stuck on top to make the sentence: "By the time I was eight, I had a knife as long as my arm and could cut like a [female dog]".

Maybe I'm just being dense.....but.....explain? :mellow:

British humour, my friends. It's a satirical take on British 'Chav' culture.

I love British humor.

"You're pathetic, like a bunch of bloody Millwall fans!"

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Kids these days with their planking and hippity hop music.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm more of a fan of owling.

owling-meme.jpeg

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang