Today...

Leoo

So... Soon to be a manager. On the fast track at least. Had a two hour long meeting with the manager I'm closest with and that's basically what we talked about. How and when I would move up! :thumbup: Good day.

So... Soon to be a manager. On the fast track at least. Had a two hour long meeting with the manager I'm closest with and that's basically what we talked about. How and when I would move up! :thumbup: Good day.

Nice work man. I'm proud of you.

Now to get my hands on some employment...

j0xPu5R.png

I got my AP scores today. I got 3's in U.S. History and English but only a 2 in Calculus. I was really hoping for at least 3's in everything... Oh well, at the very least I proved that I can get through a college level calculus class.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I got my AP scores today. I got 3's in U.S. History and English but only a 2 in Calculus. I was really hoping for at least 3's in everything... Oh well, at the very least I proved that I can get through a college level calculus class.

I couldn't get past high-school pre-calc. Hats off.

Hats off to you too Bows. But ah, who's gonna fill your old position? *wink* *wink* *nudge*

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Anyways, going back to my friend's haunted house to blow up some stuff later tonight. :thumbup:

You must be an American.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Got my free slurpee at 7Eleven. First time I've done this by the way. :cool:

But now I'm stuck on homework, trying to finish it as fast as I can to get back to film editing. I want to finish this movie before my little vacation.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Are you going to get credit for the 3's? I needed at least 4's to receive even partial hours.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Are you going to get credit for the 3's? I needed at least 4's to receive even partial hours.

For the college I'm looking for, I'm only getting credit in English. Either way I only need another 3 to graduate high school with a "Distinguished" diploma.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

*ignores conversation going on around me*

Suited up, took a lady to a fancy restaurant, took her home, her mother insisted I stayed the night as it was apparently too cold to walk home. Spent the night snuggled up in a warm bed with m'lady. Best sleep of my life.

Ah, then you did fine.

I got 3's on all of my tests, so I paid $80-something each for 3 tests that I didn't gain anything from except having to take the same level course over again in college. Albeit it was much easier the second go around.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

The scores are already out in the mail?

*goes out to wait patiently by the mailbox*

17175_s.gif

[spoiler=Quotes]

Goddammit Monk, stop being so full of win.

I am Monk's [bleep]

Free slurpee day was spent running around 7-11s all day. 5 Liters of free slurpee in total between 4 friends and I. Then we played Magic all day. SUccesful dayicon_thumbsu.gif

In local news, urine. [bleep]ing everywhere.

I so got a plum out of my fridge to eat but instead of eating it I keep tossing it between my hands. I keep trying to eat it but I stop myself because then I won't have anything to toss between my hands...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Did anyone notice I was gone ? lol.

These past few weeks / months have been just eeeeeh. I guess that's how most people spend their lives. Doing basically the same thing day in day out with little deviation and then you die.

Did anyone notice I was gone ? lol.

These past few weeks / months have been just eeeeeh. I guess that's how most people spend their lives. Doing basically the same thing day in day out with little deviation and then you die.

3 Years.

OT: I only JUST found out ALL borders stores in Aus closed as the business went under. I didn't get to buy cheap books for like $5 each. ;__;

Popoto.~<3

I did notice a lack of Adrenal :P

Ugh, was riding in traffic today on my bicycle, [bleep]ing gears locked up as I was changing them to keep up with the cars. Another gear change going up a hill and bam, hurt my precious place.

I still need to buy a helmet... no hate for helmet'less riders pls.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

I did! I noticed that some people came into my flat and turned it upside down and broke my bed and half of my cd collection. Not really happy tbh.

Were they friends or burglars?

Oh boy. Gotta run to the mailbox before my mom today then. And Calc isn't looking too good if you got a 2 on it. :ohnoes:

Either way it beats paying $500 for the class even if I only get 2/3 on it because I can skip a Calc class. Hopefully I did well in Bio and Lit/Comp, and can get some good credits for that.

I realized I can rip some more CDs onto the comp and put them on my 12gb mp3 player because I'm procrastinating again. Yay for 1200 songs and still have 2 gb internal and 4gb ext storage left.

And I'm going to HP7 on Sunday, and Winnie the Pooh on Monday. Will be a good time all around.