Today...

Leoo

That's one hell of a job right there.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

My teacher called my house and told me I got a 5 on my AP Calc test, cool.

Oh they're sending those out already?... Now I have to be slightly concerned, as I took 3 AP tests and probably did badly on at least one. (ie Calc - def a 3 or 4)

My teacher's nuts and probably paid to get them early. (My aunt, a college professor, said you can do this. Haven't checked myself, nor do I care to pay for them.)

S2buxtG.png

Holy [cabbage].

I was watching the news, and a girl I knew from school was charged with first-degree murder.

Holy [cabbage].

I was watching the news, and a girl I knew from school was charged with first-degree murder.

Knew when you were at school beofre graduation or currently at school?

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

Holy [cabbage].

Currently at school.

Also, I revisited my old Myspace today.

It haunts me how much of an idiot I used to be.

Holy [cabbage].

Currently at school.

Well for one, you have a myspace.

I have huge nostalgia for playing Star Wars: Battlefront after watching the movies, but my Xbox is deep within moving boxes in the garage. Should I do or do not search for it?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Yeah man, go for it. Battlefront is awesome. So many good memories from that game.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have huge nostalgia for playing Star Wars: Battlefront after watching the movies, but my Xbox is deep within moving boxes in the garage. Should I do or do not search for it?

Dooo eeet. I have BF2 on my laptop, it's pretty awesome. It's cool how accurate some of the maps are in relation to the movie scenes.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Currently resisting the call of getting a particular P2P MMO (not RS.)

I know what you mean in regards to people flooding facebook with "omg I luv *blah*", I hate FB at the best of times.

Pretty much. Just deleted 50 odd people from it cause I dont even talk to them or their FB posts are every hour, pure annoyance.

*checks facebook*

I love you man.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Holy [cabbage].

Currently at school.

Well for one, you have a myspace.

Made it a long time ago before I knew that Facebook even existed.

I know what you mean in regards to people flooding facebook with "omg I luv *blah*", I hate FB at the best of times.

Pretty much. Just deleted 50 odd people from it cause I dont even talk to them or their FB posts are every hour, pure annoyance.

*checks facebook*

I love you man.

Did he delete you?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Just put together my Xbox Controller that my mate and I painted. Actually looks fairly good. I'll post some photo's soon.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Oh they're sending those out already?... Now I have to be slightly concerned, as I took 3 AP tests and probably did badly on at least one. (ie Calc - def a 3 or 4)

My teacher's nuts and probably paid to get them early. (My aunt, a college professor, said you can do this. Haven't checked myself, nor do I care to pay for them.)

Heh, I was just skimming through the post, went past yours, then read "My teacher's nuts" and was like wtf.

16185_s.gif

Heh, I was just skimming through the post, went past yours, then read "My teacher's nuts" and was like wtf.

Same here :|

*checks facebook*

I love you man.

Did he delete you?

Kept.

I brought L4D2 but forgot about the whole Aussie censored version [cabbage].

So now apparently Im stuck with the [cabbage]ty version and I cant change that. [bleep] you Mr Atkinson, [bleep] you Australia.

(And Gabe Newell)

Popoto.~<3

There's just less gibs. What's so bad about that? Unless there's more to it.

Oh okay. Like I said, just less gibs.

Yeah. But it's better then no L4D2!

/horrible attempt to be optimistic.

Oh well, I guess this is what happens when government officials think that violence in video games makes criminals.