Today...

Leoo

Me and 50 Tyson have the same camera lmao

Today I got my Google+ invite. it's kinda nifty. I love my 0 friends haha

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I just don't want it to be one of those things where people check in addition to other things. I know people have things like Twitter, tumblr, reddit, and Facebook already. I really can't understand how someone could do all of those things at once. I guess I'm just rather simplistic. I try and minimize the amount of things I do online, to focus on those more specifically. I know that even if I register on other sites I barely ever visit them and only pick a certain few that I'm active on. (eg. TIF)

j0xPu5R.png

My mom had to change the channel on the radio when Sweet Child O' Mine came on because she thinks it's "too crazy".

Boy, if she ever found out what I listen to:

Is Google+ better than Facebook?

It's not like I visit Facebook much anyway.

I think it has a ton of potential. I don't have a facebook (well I deleted it) but I like some of the stuff Google+ has done so far.

I think being able to filter by friends circles is the absolute best thing in the world.

Is Google+ better than Facebook?

It's not like I visit Facebook much anyway.

I think it has a ton of potential. I don't have a facebook (well I deleted it) but I like some of the stuff Google+ has done so far.

I think being able to filter by friends circles is the absolute best thing in the world.

Sounds kind of segregation to me, but it does have potential. And as previously stated, it's hard to tell until people I care about actually join it. I'd prefer to stay on facebook, but if something were to happen to it to make me hate it [one more fail chat "upgrade"...] I'd like a plan B

Am I one of the few people with an absolute hatred for Boat People? (Illegal Immigrants)

:-k

I'm pretty sure there is a huge bunch of people who hate illegal immigrants just like you. I'm not one of them though.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Am I one of the few people with an absolute hatred for Boat People? (Illegal Immigrants)

I'm pretty sure there is a huge bunch of people who hate illegal immigrants just like you. I'm not one of them though.

I actually enjoy illegal immigrants. They take the jobs no one else will do for 1/3 the cost. Most of them are hilarious, have awesome stories from their past, and have a real comprehension of the American Dream. We were all immigrants at one point in time or another.

semi-related note:

I'm going camping for 3 days, then driving directly to the shore for a night. Unfortunately I have jury duty on Wednesday that could potentially completely ruin my week. Stupid constitution. I'm not even going to be home to check the website to see if I don't actually have to show up or not. Bull. Crap.

I think the thing that gets me, Is they can just float-a-boat to another country, wait a bit, and get a free VISA and given jobs. As an Aussie I dont get assistance with jobs (lets alone given) and/or It costs a FORTUNE to move to another country to start a new life/employment but costs piss-all for others to come here. It's like Australia doesn't give a damn about its blood-born citizens and not help them. |:

Popoto.~<3

I think the thing that gets me, Is they can just float-a-boat to another country, wait a bit, and get a free VISA and given jobs. As an Aussie I dont get assistance with jobs (lets alone given) and/or It costs a FORTUNE to move to another country to start a new life/employment but costs piss-all for others to come here. It's like Australia doesn't give a damn about its blood-born citizens and not help them. |:

I'm pretty sure Australia deals with those immigrants pretty harshly. I remember hearing about Asylum seekers getting locked up in the prison for ages with no rights etc.

As for jobs I hear about people from NZ moving to Aussie and getting jobs all the time. Hell, when I was in Australia last year I met heaps of New Zealanders working there. The jobs are there, you just have to find them.

rosssigfinal.jpg

God forbid they risk their lives by staying in a politically unstable country.

That's not my point. Fair enough things are horribly bad in their country, but its the way the government deals with it. Then again Australia seems to Always hire foreign people, especially Canadian backpackers as I found out last summer for barwork. (despite them not even having experience)

But enough of this.

OT: I cant find a Dragon Wallpaper on DeviantART but I can on Google. First time DevART has failed me to fanboys of Dragonball Z and "How to Train your Dragon" fangirls. :<

Popoto.~<3

That's not my point. Fair enough things are horribly bad in their country, but its the way the government deals with it. Then again Australia seems to Always hire foreign people, especially Canadian backpackers as I found out last summer for barwork. (despite them not even having experience)

But enough of this.

OT: I cant find a Dragon Wallpaper on DeviantART but I can on Google. First time DevART has failed me to fanboys of Dragonball Z and "How to Train your Dragon" fangirls. :<

http://genzoman.deviantart.com/

derp

But enough of this.

derp

Those aren't DRAGON wallpapers. derp

Popoto.~<3

But enough of this.

derp

Those aren't DRAGON wallpapers. derp

to be fair, some of them are

In four months I might be going out of the country (not counting Tijuana) in a decade. :grin:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

The older demographic are more likely to hate them. You're just jealous that they can get work and you can't. Come to the Maitland area, every day I'm working I go past half a dozen businesses with signs advertising positions wanted. Some pay nicely too.

EDIT: Watch this, start to finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZZ7oFKsKzY

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I actually enjoy illegal immigrants. They take the jobs no one else will do for 1/3 the cost. Most of them are hilarious, have awesome stories from their past, and have a real comprehension of the American Dream. We were all immigrants at one point in time or another.

I agree to a point. I work with a formerly illegal immigrant (worked with him while he was illegal, then we went back and became legal) and he's one of the nicest guys I know. Has a great work ethic, is starting a family of his own, and is the most grateful person I have ever met. We gave him some hand-me-down clothing for his kid and he thanked us for easily the next month.

If it weren't for the overarching political/economical issues involved, I'd be all for it.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew