Today...

Leoo

If it exists at least one human will fetishise it in some point in time.

Even cacti?

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

I don't understand how eye patch = asylum patient.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It's been almost a full week since I've posted on TIF...

I've been doing stuff. Graduated high school, went to my college orientation, worked, hung out with my girlfriend, and probably lots of other stuff. I'll try to post occasionally, but I've been pretty busy.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've been (re)discovering a lot of music lately, some classics like Hendrix and Led Zep, but also some modern bands I've never gotten the chance to really look into like Biffy Clyro, the Black Box Revelation and BLS' new album. So far, summer's been real good, lovin' it.

I'll be honest about the important stuff like my job and my lifestyle etc. I want to word it so it could actually fit me. If I literally made stuff up then whatever method I figure out couldn't actually be used to meet women since they would work out it was all [cabbage] upon meeting.

I reckon it could be worth trying. I had a squiz and only like 70% of the women look like they have down syndrome. Some are pretty hot. It could be an untapped goldmine.

I see what you did there.

Did anyone else's Facebook layout change? I have this annoying sidebar thing now.

I think they are rolling out their yearly changes. I don't even have fb anymore but I remember seeing a preview article.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Mine is the same as always.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Did anyone else's Facebook layout change? I have this annoying sidebar thing now.

Yes, it changed slightly. Also if you didn't know, FaceBook now has video chat, which is powered by Skype. But the new position of the sidebar is definitely annoying :/

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

REMOVED

Enjoy the awesome editing.

It kinda changes if you go offline on chat. My friend who I'm talking with now hasn't had his changed either. Huh. Facebook always seems to choose me last for updates.

Basically the sidebar shows you EVERYTHING your friends do on Facebook. And in the chat thing it displays your most interacted with friends. I really don't like this layout change, and I'm usually fine with Facebook's changes.

I guess this is a problem for people with smaller resolutions.

Once Google+ opens up, I'm deleting my Facebook. Facebook has really sucked since they introduced the Newsfeed.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Once Google+ opens up, I'm deleting my Facebook. Facebook has really sucked since they introduced the Newsfeed.

What's your email? If you don't already have a google+ that is.

I can get you one if you want.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Okay I sent you a PM.

I called it first you snoot raptors!!!!!!

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

We finally got a new Xbox. Finally I'll be able to play games without having to "warm up" my console first. The bad news is that the brand new mega ultra Xbox 360 my dad bought doesn't have a port for my HDD. Goodbye to all of my save data...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I thought you could transfer your save data to the new hard drives?

Edit:

http://kotaku.com/5563448/how-to-transfer-your-old-xbox-360-data-to-the-new-xbox-360

"The alternate solution us to use the existing Xbox 360 transfer cable which connects Xbox 360 harddrives to the destination console's USB port. Plugging the transfer cable in will allow the data transfer. The cable will run you about $19."

I thought you could transfer your save data to the new hard drives?

Edit:

http://kotaku.com/5563448/how-to-transfer-your-old-xbox-360-data-to-the-new-xbox-360

"The alternate solution us to use the existing Xbox 360 transfer cable which connects Xbox 360 harddrives to the destination console's USB port. Plugging the transfer cable in will allow the data transfer. The cable will run you about $19."

How? I looked all over the thing and there's nowhere to put it. I also neglected to read the manual and the answer is probably in there...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I paid Dizzle to fix the forums and he did.

He is truly a hero.

Okay I sent you a PM.

I called it first you snoot raptors!!!!!!

isay.jpg

Going to my Nan's tomorrow to visit my pop's grave. I cant believe it's already been a year, I'll probably ball my eyes out sometime next week as thats when Bennie passed away as well. :(

Popoto.~<3