A bit of variety please Duradel.

TheLad1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happens to me all the time, dags, kallys, dusties, abbys, wyverns.

Sucks tbh. (Even though I only hate wyverns xD)

But.. But.. Wyverns are the most awesome and fun monsters in the game... :oops:

Your new task is 69 wyverns.

Your new task is 47 wyverns.

Your new task is 199 Dagannoth. (Score!)

Your new task it 53 wyverns.

I hate them!

I'm jealous. :o

You can have them, really, take them. :)

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

i unblocked wyverns because they seem kinda rare lol

but repetitive task are the reason for blocking greaters hellhounds and kalphite and i have steels blocked cause they the lowest slay exp :o

i dont mind repetive task if theysomething i like like

spiritual mages

spiritual mages

spiritual mages

but seriously

greaterdemon

greaterdemon

hellohound

greater demon

kalphite

kalphite

got annowing !

StarViv.png

Lol I don't know why you guys block eyes of glouphrie - probably my favorite slayer task are warped tortoises!

They are super fast- AWESOME exp - multicombat and non agressive (aka summoning familiars help out!) and litterally 10 steps away from the GE bank! (there's a spirit tree in GE that goes to the sewers!) + they drop turtle shells which can be sold for a lot or used for summoning!

Agreed, except with Warped T Birds. They are my FAVORITE task next to Wyverns, but are soo rare, which is why I dont see people blocking them.
3-points-sig.jpg

I've had 85 slayer for a (short) while, and I have yet to get even one Abbysal Demon task.

Don't worry, it'll come sooner or later. I didn't get a single spiritual mage task til I was 85 slayer, halfway to 86, and I didn't get an Abby Demon task until I was 86 slayer.

Brainymidget.png

multimultiza9.gif

happens for me alot

black deamons <---ugh -.-

fire giant <---meh

dust devels <---<3

greaters <--okay

thats what i get rotating lol...but i just unlocked about 10 more options with doing 42 quests in 8 days lol and i plan on going back to summona when i get back into slayer

Y_Z.png

Yeah it's very annoying. Jagex should make it so you never get the same task twice in a row. Let me tell you my last 5 tasks.

42 Black Dragons

184 Black Demons

132 Black Demons

148 Black Demons

196 Black Demon

89 Black Dragons.

Yeah 4 Black Demon tasks in a row stinks...

My tasks:

Iron dragons (now)

Waterfiends

Bloodvelds

Bloodvelds

Waterfiends

Black dragons

Fire giants

Fire giants

Black demons

Enough variety for me :) (I've only blue dragons blocked)

....black demons are so freaking fast and easy exp lol same with kalaphites, set up a cannon at black demons and use prot melee and just own the hell out of them...the task flys, you barely even have to pay attention, i really dont see how the exp can get much easier than that...and enjoy these tasks while you can, abby demons are alright at first, but if your after fast exp, abby demons are NOT it, their like a 2+ hour task....

and i never had to block anything, i havent even done the quest...i got 99 slayer like 10 months ago...

Edit: wereta, why would you block blue dragons from duradel? i think the whole time 1-99 slayer i only got them assigned like twice...

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

Yeah it's very annoying. Jagex should make it so you never get the same task twice in a row. Let me tell you my last 5 tasks.

42 Black Dragons

184 Black Demons

132 Black Demons

148 Black Demons

196 Black Demon

89 Black Dragons.

your a moron. lol, its impossible to get the same task twice in a row, and you didnt get them in a row, there was a burthope task between them, thats not in a row last time i checked

522 to 99 slayer

winner40.png

42 Black Dragons

184 Black Demons

132 Black Demons

148 Black Demons

196 Black Demon

89 Black Dragons.

your a moron. lol, its impossible to get the same task twice in a row, and you didnt get them in a row, there was a burthope task between them, thats not in a row last time i checked

its definitely not

42 Black Dragons

184 Black Demons

132 Black Demons

148 Black Demons

196 Black Demon

89 Black Dragons.

I believe you're the moron, because it is possible to get the same task twice in a row now.. =D> #-o

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

42 Black Dragons

184 Black Demons

132 Black Demons

148 Black Demons

196 Black Demon

89 Black Dragons.

I believe you're the moron, because it is possible to get the same task twice in a row now.. =D> #-o

Yep... He just got owned...

noobs crowding hill giants? not on my watch

78 Tasks. 78 Duradel tasks. All of them were either Abby Demons/Kalphites/Black Demons/Fire Giants save 3 Greater Demon tasks. Talk to me again when you've gone through that hell. -.-

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

They really need to change his assignments, unless you have 90+ summoning you are going to get a lot of repetitive task. I just got greater demons (canceled), kalphites (canceled), greater demons. I might just go back to sumona because I keep getting task that I hate. They might be good slayer exp but I can't stand doing them.

Assassin1357.png

Happens to me all the time, dags, kallys, dusties, abbys, wyverns.

Sucks tbh. (Even though I only hate wyverns xD)

But.. But.. Wyverns are the most awesome and fun monsters in the game... :oops:

QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!

I kill wyverns for fun outside of tasks lol ( mostly thanks to your guide erichermit :P )