Favorite Quotes

PumpkinPete112

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COD4 ones that kept coming up every time you died were nice. Best one was "Mr. Grenade is your friend until you pull the pin."

It also had some US Army manual quotes like "If you have the enemy in range he has you in range." So true while playing online. :lol:

There was a girl I thought was tame and quiet, until I saw her quote on MSN:

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity.

Completely shattered my previous image of her. But if I couldn't stand that I wouldn't be on the internet.

C2b6gs7.png

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness which frightens us. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightening about shrinking so other people don't feel insecure around you. We were all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

My favorite quote from a movie, period.

Also, a few on a less serious note.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

"I make Jessica Simpson look like a rock scientist."

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."

7 years 'scape knowledge and counting

m8pu02.png

99 Attack - June 8th 2010 99 Defence - August 2nd 2011 99 HP - December 2nd 2011

"Good news. I figured out what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters... " - GLaDOS

"That thing you burned up isn't important to me. It's the fluid catalytic cracking unit. It made shoes for orphans. Nice job breaking it, hero." - GLaDOS

"I'd just like to point out that you were given every opportunity to succeed. There was even going to be a party for you. A big party that all your friends were invited to. I invited your best friend the Companion Cube. Of course, he couldn't come because you murdered him. All your other friends couldn't come either because you don't have any other friends. Because of how unlikable you are. It says so here in your personnel file: Unlikable. Liked by no one. A bitter, unlikable loner whose passing shall not be mourned. 'Shall not be mourned.' That's exactly what it says. Very formal. Very official. It also says you were adopted, so that's funny, too." - GLaDOS

"Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like (deep male voice) 'NO WAY!' (Normal voice) and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great! " - GLaDOS

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Baaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllliiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn'.

We fly high, you know this...

Favourite Quote -> Points to sig.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

My favorite by far was made by my uncle. He wrote it on the inside cover of a brilliant book he gave me called 'brave new world.'

The stream of life is a cascade of choices. If you choose to develop and hone your critical thinking skills you can understand the world you live in. If you don't, you become one more mindless soma fueled drone.

It is your decision: A happy idiot or an intelligent person that will be constantly frustrated by the mass of morons that surround you.

As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another. Why do you think we invented politics and religion?

So true...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

From each according to ability, to each according to need.

I find his [Charlie Chaplin's] films about as funny as getting an arrow through the neck, and then discovering there's a gas bill tied to it.

6dv9t4.png

Filesharer.org - Upload your mugshot to support The Pirate Bay!

The lyrics in Kamelot's Lost and Damned.

"Don't ask why,don't be sad

Sometimes we all must alter paths we planned

Only try,understand I want to save you from the Lost and Damned"

Sexy stuff.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

The lyrics in Kamelot's Lost and Damned.

"Don't ask why,don't be sad

Sometimes we all must alter paths we planned

Only try,understand I want to save you from the Lost and Damned"

Sexy stuff.

I'd like to rephrase this.Anything from Kamelot that Khan wrote.And Jay Chou lyrics.I had a chance to meet him in China,I couldn't understand much of what he said,but he was a cool guy.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

My favorite by far was made by my uncle. He wrote it on the inside cover of a brilliant book he gave me called 'brave new world.'

The stream of life is a cascade of choices. If you choose to develop and hone your critical thinking skills you can understand the world you live in. If you don't, you become one more mindless soma fueled drone.

It is your decision: A happy idiot or an intelligent person that will be constantly frustrated by the mass of morons that surround you.

You have one amazing Uncle, man. I love that book too ::'

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

!@#$ the po-lice! especially when james franco says it in pineapple express.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Quotations by Oscar Wilde are always filled with the kind of contradictory truths I love. And the quote in my sig of course.

Not a quote that contains wisdom as such, but it cracks me up every single time:

Lady Astor: Winston, if you were my husband, I'd poison your tea.

Churchill: Nancy, if I were your husband, I'd drink it.

I forget who said it and what the exact words are but it's something like

"When you lie with me exhausted on the battlefield, after giving it all you could, then you truly are my brother". Always great for a pre-match motivation speech ::'

Really, the only one I can think of is this funny one.

"We are aware of the hole in the road and we are looking into it." - Some cop.

I'm sure if I tried hard enough, I can think of a good one. I'll come back when I do.

Harmonicdoom.png

"It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent... But the ones most responsive to change." - Unknown

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Of all religions, the Christian should of course inspire the most tolerance, but until now Christians have been the most intolerant of all men.

All the worlds indeed a stage

And we are merely players

Performers and portrayers

Each anothers audience

Outside the gilded cage

originally shakespeare.. but yknow.. they made it better with their proggyness.

oh. and pretty much everything GLaDOS says.

Tk5SF.png