Case B:

"I dropped a Cheeto in there, could I have it back?"

Case C:

"Yes, I did."

Case D:

"Well... How 'bout that?"

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Case A:

You slip and completely fall off balance, giving yourself a nice face plant on the concrete floor, amidst a crowd of friends and strangers. What do you do next?

Get up, and say "uh...right", then walk away, trying to draw attention away from myself. It kind of happened once...My friends and I were trying to walk up a steep hill after school, and there was a huge log in the way. Extremely huge. They all made it over, me, being short, didn't. I rolled a bit down the hill...Got up, caught up with them, then one of my friends slipped (And fell), and everyone forgot about me falling. :lol:

Case B:

You get caught staring at a woman's bust/man's region who you know and are confronted with:

"WHY ARE YOU LOOKING THERE?" How do you respond?

My eyes are always wondering. So I'd just say "huh?" and keep looking around.

Case C:

You're walking in a cinema, and all of a sudden you try to go around an area and stupidly run into a barricade, and a group of teenagers repeatedly point and laugh at you.

Ignore them. Or take down the barricade.

Case D:

You're kissing a girl. (Assume this is your first time) Even though they have accepted the notion of love, it is very stiff and un-natural. An awkward silence follows. What do you do or say next?

Stiff, you say?

I don't know about this one, I've never really thought about it. Being me, I'd probably just let the silence continue.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Case A:

You slip and completely fall off balance, giving yourself a nice face plant on the concrete floor, amidst a crowd of friends and strangers. What do you do next?

I would stand up and the people around me would ask if I was doing okay. And I will honestly answer that question.

Case B:

You get caught staring at a woman's bust/man's region who you know and are confronted with:

I like to look at nice formed things. It has got nothing erotic to it. I'm sorry if I have offended you

Case C:

You're walking in a cinema, and all of a sudden you try to go around an area and stupidly run into a barricade, and a group of teenagers repeatedly point and laugh at you.

I scratch my head, laugh back at them and go to my seat

Case D:

You're kissing a girl. (Assume this is your first time) Even though they have accepted the notion of love, it is very stiff and un-natural. An awkward silence follows. What do you do or say next?

Well that was fun. Again?

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I do what I do in every tight situation.

Lube up and JAM IT IN.

(Metaphorically, of course)

Sig worthy.

Anyways I have another one for the list. (this has not happened to me just kind of funny to see the replies)

You're [bleep] without a care in the world and all of a sudden mommy comes in and you minimize the browser only to have a picture of a guy from something else you were looking at and mommy sees that, whatcha do?

(inb4 lol dat happnd 2 u)

"Wtf is with these stupid popups"

Hey it may not be a great thing to say but I suppose it was the first thing that came ti my head reading that.

Tho why the hell would a guy be there?

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Case A:

I'll most likely smile and laugh at myself, get up and walk away. (The laughing really lowers the embarassment)

Case B:

I'll just say sorry.

Case C:

Same as A, I'll laugh to myself and walk away.

Case D:

"Umm, how did it feel?"

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Case A:

"Whoops.Not quite loud enough *do it again,louder*"

Case B:

"Because thats where my friend is *point at a stranger in the general direction*"

Or if its a male...

"I think mine is bigger..."

Case C:

"Hey,can you not look?I'm trying to take a piss" OR "Stare what stare?" If I think I can take them on.

Case D:

"Do I really suck that bad?" Then do it again.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Case A:

Something similar happened, except I fell on top of a really hot girl, she just said "I like it." In a sexy way. And I just babbled.

But the real scenario, jump up and yell "I'M OKAY!!!" then laugh at myself.

Case B:

Nothin' to look at.For a girl

I am sure you want me to be looking there. For a guy.

Case C:

Walk away and flip em off.

Case D:

You wanna practice a little more...then start kissing again.

Retired from Runescape September 1, 2008

Case A:

Get up. Smile and do what the gymnasts do.

Case B:

I was thinking. You know how you stare when you think? Yeh well I was thinking.

Case C:

I go to their seats and walk past and trip all over them. Then say 'Wrong Aisle' and go back and do it all again.

Case D:

"Well that was nice."

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Case A:

Go back up and do it again!!!

Case B:

Youve got something there, mind if i wipe it off for you with the palms of my hands.

Case C:

Grab the nearest ones finger and break it. Then give them the finger and go away.

Case D:

Well that was stiff and akward... Guess what else is stiff and akward... And its in my pants... Its a stick!!!!!

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Case A:

Case B:

Case C:

Case D:

A: Just lay there. I've done such before and just passed it off as a much needed nap. My friends and I ended up taking over the floor near the food court just all laying there.

B: Quickly develop a sad look in my eyes, shake my head, and act like I was zoned out.

C: Stare down.

D: try to pull some romantic nugget I heard in a movie somewhere, and then resume the kissing.

sonerohi.gifimage,p0wn,orange,lblue.png

Case A:

Laugh about it.

Case B:

Compulsive obvsesive disorder.

Case C:

Laugh at them for being such losers with nothing better to do.

Case D:

Dont ya just love awkwark silences...

i250746823_89474_2.jpg

I love this sig.

A: I pretend to be dead for a short while, about ten seconds, then jump up and give every one a terrible fright :twisted:

B: Because you are showing it off (for me to stare a woman really has to outdo herself with tight, or more likely almost non-existent clothing.

C: shout an obscenity at them that ends with Off!

D: probably start whatever I am going to say with a throat noise similar to Ahem.

Here is a case E for you: Find yourself being bullied by some scum that has you outnumbered. Answer: Evaluate the situation first, determine what assets I have in the area (potential weapons, friends) then decide whether to put the scum in their place. Yes that is quite a militant answer to the question, and I can see why you did not ask things like that... quite different from the others which involve no risk of physical harm.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci

Case A:

Get up and laugh, saying "ow that hurt, god what am I like"

Case B:

"Sorry, it's just you had a bee on you"

Case C:

Same as A

Case D:

One, I don't think I will be kissing a girl anytime soon, well not that sort of kiss. Two, if I am kissing a boy and it is awkward I would just smile and hold their hand and smile and be very very nervous. Been there, got the t-shirt.

Case A:

I laugh. I find it funny when I do stuff like that.

Case B:

It's only happened with my girlfriend. I just laugh and say "Sorry babe."

Case C:

Again, I laugh.

Case D:

Well, it happened to me. So I just kissed her again.

Valid_Logic.png

I had a piece of grass on my shoe, and she wiped that off. Yeah. Impressive, eh? That's probably the closest I've ever been to having sex. :P

I'm not sensing many truthful answers. The thread is "What would you do", not "What's the wittiest remark you can think of". On question 2, I doubt many people would try to make a joke out of the situation #-o .

I only do it to girls I know (for the most part), and I usually get caught on purpose. If I get caught by a strange lady, I tell her I'm trying to fix my glass eye.

That's a long story, though. :P

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Case A:

I would get up, and say "well, that hurt." and keep walking no matter what the pain.

Case B:

If its a total stranger, i would pretend i like whatever she's wearing. If its a friend, i would pretend theres a piece of dirt there and walk away slowly and awkwardly :oops:

Case C:

Who gives a crap, i don't know these people, they can laugh at whatever the hell they want. As if i care about some strangers opinion. Hell, maybe i'd go up to them and ask where the place is, with great confidence :)

Case D:

depends on the circumstances and the wherabouts. I would say "Thank you for my erection. Good day." and walk off. But actually i would probably smile and say "that was nice" etc :oops:

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

I am actually a very quick thinker. I think on my feet and the stories are pretty legit. I've been doing it all my life. Pretty much the reason why I haven't been grounded since I was little as I am able to make up a story, follow through with it, and make it untraceable.

Example:

I was in the store shopping with my mom. My stepmom sends me a text message, out of the blue, stating I had to show my midterm grade to her as she didn't believe I actually went and took it. I didn't take it, so I was going to be in some serious trouble. I bid farewell to my mom and had a plan within 3 seconds. I drove home, snuck in the backdoor, and went to my bedroom. I went to the website, screen shot a midterm for English, edited the picture to portray American Government and what percentage I was (etc.), quickly wrote HTML code in NotePad with the title of the original website and everything on there. I put the screen shot image as the backround. I opened up a tab with it and it looked like the original website. I walked out the door and went to my car and pulled into the driveway. I led my stepmom to my room where I showed her the website. She is not tech savvy, so she didn't question my abilities of website design and didn't tell me to click on any links (Fortunately).

Let me answer your questions without thinking about the answer:

Case A:

I would stand up and say "Hahaha. Sorry. I was trying to reenact a video from YouTube I saw. I didn't think you guys would take it so literally. Have you not seen 'Girl meets concrete'? Hilarious! Hahaha!"

Then I would wipe the blood from my face and shed one tear. :D

Case B:

I tend to respect women and not look at their bust, but if I happened to I'd say "I noticed you had a tiny bug and I thought it would be awkward for me to say something because you'd be offended I was looking there. I noticed something moving and it happened to be right there."

Case C:

I'd say "Everything looks alright. Oh, hey. I got hired just a couple minutes ago and apparently employees are supposed to go through some 'test'. He told me to check how this set up was working out." Touch the barricade and look like I am seeing if it is stable. "Looks good. Well, enjoy your movie."

Case D:

"I am sorry. I can't stop thinking about something. My Aunt's dog died a couple days ago and I used to take care of it like it was my own since we lived so close. I was thinking about it and I kept thinking about it and I really like you, so I don't want you to think that kiss was weird. I really like you."

::'

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

The fact that you're speculating that you'd babble endlessly worries me fgf. No offense or anything, but I hope the fact that you're a quick thinker will allow you to produce better results on the spot than when you have time to think about it, 'cause those are all a little much/would cause me to have more reason to laugh at you if I was in the vicinity.

I guess I havn't answered these. If I have, feel free to tell me:

A: "Ow."

B: "Nice rack."

C: "[bleep]. Wrong way."

D: "..."

I am both a man of few words and one terrible liar.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Case A:

Just get up and laugh at myself. 'Cause hey, it's funny.

Case B:

In this case you just gotta compliment her. Or admit you're a perv.

Case C:

Can I make them run into the barricade forcefully?

Case D:

"Hot damn, that was somethin!" No really, I don't know. That's one of those things that's gonna be awkward no matter what.

Mah answers be in bold.

Harmonicdoom.png

The fact that you're speculating that you'd babble endlessly worries me fgf. No offense or anything, but I hope the fact that you're a quick thinker will allow you to produce better results on the spot than when you have time to think about it, 'cause those are all a little much/would cause me to have more reason to laugh at you if I was in the vicinity.

Considering most people don't think and have a short-intention span, babbling does get you out of things if you keep it short and simple. It works considering I used that logic to get out of many things on the spot.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

i pull the race card. every time.

You put razorblades on the ends of cards, too? I've done it ever since I saw that one movie...Can't remember what it was. Daredevil?

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream