Manga/Anime Discussion

Warrior_B666

Endless Eight isn't that bad...yeah, I've just gotten into the Haruhi thing but it does seem to be carrying out a bit. The comments on Sankaku are full of flamers like usual lol.

Isn't that bad?!

I don't blame the 'otaku's' really, this arc is REALLY pissing me off to.

They could have gotten away with it for 2 or 3 episodes but it's getting utterly stupid now. I'm not watching the new episodes now until my friend tells me something ACTUALLY happens.

I suppose the series was worth it though for the hot new opening <3:

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/07/18/endless-eight-drives-otaku-to-destruction/

This is why I hate otaku.

This is why I hate weeaboos.

This is why I hate Japan (to an extent).

I sincerely hope that nobody here calls themself an otaku.

Oh god, that reminds me of that Kannagi thing >__>

I like to think myself of an 'anime enthusiast.'

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Just watched Hyakko. Bad move. Also just started Shuffle! which seems like it'll be a bit of fun.

Based on SilverSword's recommendation I'm gonna watch Nodame Cantabile soon.

Hyakko is awesome!

I'm going to watch more fighting based animes rather than high school slice-of-life ones. Kinda' getting tired of them.

rc1tzc.png

Just watched Hyakko. Bad move. Also just started Shuffle! which seems like it'll be a bit of fun.

Hey wait, if you havent seen Elfen Lied you aint seen nothin' yet.

\'

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Hyakko is awesome!

I'm going to watch more fighting based animes rather than high school slice-of-life ones. Kinda' getting tired of them.

There were some good bits, e.g. the entirety of episode seven, but for the most part it was just monotonous and bordering on annoying. I didn't mind it, but I wouldn't watch it again. May I just ask, what do you like about it? I'm not trying to be a jerk if it came across like that; I'm genuinely interested.

I might watch Elfen Lied at some point, but there are about 10 other animes I want to watch before that. At the moment I'm downloading Amaenaideyo!! and Aria, and I'll be getting Nodame Cantabile and Baccano! (so many exclamation marks) after that.

Cool.

I'm going to watch more fighting based animes.

*Cough*JoJo's Bizarre Adventure OVA and the manga.*Cough*

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I think that Katekyo Hitman Reborn is getting really awesome.

[hide=Epicness]17.jpg[/hide]

The most recent chapter was a real shocker to me though (in an "Oh Snap" kind of way).

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

Subs suck and trying to learn Japanese sucks, so I watch dubbed. 8-)

/facepalm.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I barely watch any anime and even I know Dubs suck horribly.

They are [bleep]ing terrible.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Dubbed voices don't really capture the true nature of the character in my opinion and I think that Japanese voices sound awesome :thumbsup:

Subs are essentially the same as dubs except you have to read them.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

The original Japanese voices make Jotaro sound badass.

[yt]JJZRc79AxVw[/yt]

Not only does he sound GAR but he is GAR for screwing with a gambling master's mind.

With me playing Go lately, Ive been watching Hikaru no Go. I actually like it, cool anime, and it does help a little with Go as well :lol:

Im also watching a classic of mine, Case Closed. Very funny, has to be top 5 on my list now :thumbsup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

With me playing Go lately, Ive been watching Hikaru no Go. I actually like it, cool anime, and it does help a little with Go as well :lol:

Im also watching a classic of mine, Case Closed. Very funny, has to be top 5 on my list now :thumbsup:

you watch Case Closed (Detective Conan) as well? I thought I was the only one here!

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Just finished watching Shuffle!. I really enjoyed it, and it was quite well done considering it was based off a hentai game. It was pretty ridiculous, though enjoyable, for the first ten or so episodes. Then it got really good when they started exploring the girls' pasts.

[hide=]And I'm very happy about who he ended up with. :thumbsup:[/hide]

Cool.

you watch Case Closed (Detective Conan) as well? I thought I was the only one here!

Indeed. It was and still is a great anime. Im going to re-watch it again ;)

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Indeed. It was and still is a great anime. Im going to re-watch it again ;)

I think I watched it when I was young, but I didn't know it was an anime at the time :shock:

At least I think it was this show...can't really remember.

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

[/hide]

I started watching Taishou Yakyuu Musume. 1925, all girl high school, and baseball? What's not to like? (They fail at baseball btw)

Lol, I'm watching that too. They suck haha, they play in their sailor uniforms and kimono-thingies >__< obviously going to fail there. But it seems like they actually got serious about it at the end of the latest episode so I guess we can look forward to some vigorous training.

There were some good bits, e.g. the entirety of episode seven, but for the most part it was just monotonous and bordering on annoying. I didn't mind it, but I wouldn't watch it again. May I just ask, what do you like about it? I'm not trying to be a jerk if it came across like that; I'm genuinely interested.

I generally like high school girls stuff so the genre had already won me over though in Hyakko it was the characters. At first I thought meh, it's going to be about some wishy-washy girl in high school but when the focus transferred over to Torako, I started loving it. Also the character dynamics were done well like Torako's and Tatsuki's love/hate relationship (okay, hate on Tatsuki's part whilst Torako was all for the love) and the other minor characters which left me wanting to see more of them. I don't really like characters like Minato and Ayumi but this anime made them bearable in the form of the awesomeness that is Torako.

I'm watching Aoi Hana for my pure hearted fangirl and Kanamemo for... the hell of it? Episode 4 of Kanamemo put me off with all the singing but it made up for it when Haruka groped Kana and Saki.

rc1tzc.png